It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scientology invades London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yesterday i was visiting London to see a musical for my Fiances birthday. We were traveling on the Underground which as usual was pretty busy but running smoothly. All of a sudden we arrived at a station that was full of people in masks, chanting and singing. Everybody on the train seemed a little shocked, but we assumed it was a group of people off to see a show or whatever and were all dressed up. We also assumed that they would be like most people on the underground and not get on the train if there wasnt room for them.

However we were wrong. In my carrage alone about 40 people shoved their way on, knocking people over, and squashing people up against the side of the train. They scared and injured alot of people. I could see my fiances face and she was being crushed and was literally terrified. There wasnt much i could do except to try to get her off the train, we didnt manage too because it left the station. I managed to grab her and pull her through the people and pushed my way to the door before we got to the next station, managing to elbow as many of these people as possible, when the next station came we litterally fell off the train and my fiance just lay on her knees crying.. seeing her face was horrid, i have never seen anyone so scared. i wanted to kill these people.

I always thought scientology was about well being and happiness, but there people were out to scare people, and they were filming it all, i bet it will be on youtube very soon. does anyone know why the hell they were doing this? they were holding signs saying scientology is the way forward etc etc.. and i am happy... but they obviously were being malitous.. they were always playing some weird song over speakers and all singing along..

i had never been so angry in my life.. i need an explansion.. maybe there was some reason for this? can anyone in the scientology world excuse this type of behavior? i need answers

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Are you sure that was Scientologists?And not ANONYMOUS the movement against Scientology?They wear the masks I thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
uh were they the V for Vendetta masks? if so you have the wrong idea, its not scientology, its people against scientology, why was your wife crying, i dont understand really, you had a packed train, get over it

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well im a christian but in America we would just punch them then kick them off the train. We live in moral christian country and dont tolerate those outbursts. There has never been those kinds of rallys here because they wouldnt survive the holy fury of our government laying waste to their souls.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thejon1982

How could you be sure that they were Scientologists, and not some gang of low lives who wanted to start trouble, like the "Pushers" in the Paris metro?

Sorry to sound critical, but I don't see how their actions would relate to Scientology.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
all hail xenu and bow down before the great theatan and have your engrams audited you heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon all will feel the power of the great xenu!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you are stronger than tom cruise!!!! the greatest human ever the reincarnation of xenu's son!!!!! impossible xenu has taken him none of you will be able to resist xenu's power. prepare your souls for 2012 when the great mother ship of intergalactic theatens and L R Hubbards spirit our great creator comes to take you all to John Lears soul machine on the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who'll be laughing at the grate intergalactic religion scientology!!!!!!!

Now to prepare bury a dead chicken under your front porch facing the scientology headquarters in hollywood and pray to xenu 6 times a day for him to save your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now stop being supresive and glibb!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So you wanted to kill some people you assumed were Scientology just because they shoved on to a car that you happened to be on. You need to go to anger management and you're fiancee needs to go to counseling to learn how to deal with life. Pathetic story imho.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bassplyr...that was pretty awkward.

And what is tigpoppa talking about? "we would just punch them then kick them off the train"...no "we" wouldn't!! That's why scientology is big here right? Cause we punch em. Great one.

I can't agree with Techsnow in any way. I don't think Jon needs anger management, if you were married (truely married as in for true love) you'd feel the exact same way, hell, i'm not married and i compeltly see what he means by wanting to "kill these people". His wife was REASONABLY scared, 40 cloaked/masked figures singing with scientology relations, sounds scary, i personally wouldn't have cied but i can see why, it's called terror, not everyone has nerves of steel.

I get the hunch that it might be a movement to trick people into thinking they are scientologist, bringing hatred toward the cult and hoping to eradicate scientology completely from London (is it big there? i have no clue, i don't think it is but just to be sure).

Thejon1982, i feel sorry you and your wife had to experience that, it kinda puts a damper on a night out. Hope whatever this weird event is gets explained. It doesn't quite sound like scientology though to me. Somethings fishy

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
it was more than just a packed train guys, we both know how to deal with that kind of thing.. these guys were actually pushing people around etc.. thanks for ur replies in any case. derogatory or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yep screamo that was a little awkward

You'd have to be crazy to be on psychiatric mediation crazy .ha .ha. ha .ha!! ha.

Stop being suppresive and glib. psychiatric medication is for crazy people and hey nice couch oprah I think I'll jump on it. you don't mind cause your not crazy right?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!

boing boing boing boing

no no no no no no no no no no!!!!

Boing boing boing.

Only I can save you . when you crash your car only I can help you. I'm tom cruise.

Boing boing boing boing!!!!

please donate 15 percent of all your income to xenu....and L R Hubbard. we need to replace the fuel cells in the satellite we put his body in. oh and please feel free to step inside this room we can help you we can help you hep your selfs. just let us audit your negative engrams for xenus pleasure.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Well im a christian but in America we would just punch them then kick them off the train.

You'd punch them tehn kick them ?
Oh... How very christian of you,
you know .....i'm sure Jesus would have done the same thing....

Djeeeeezus...

I get the hunch that it might be a movement to trick people into thinking they are scientologist, bringing hatred toward the cult and hoping to eradicate scientology completely from London

Anon would Never resort to such tactics, those things you describe are Scientology tactics: Dress some scientology kids up as "anons" and let them rampage trough the subway to make Anonymous movement seem like hooligans. It wouldn't be the first time they've tried that.

And to answer your question, Scientology isn't big anywhere, unless in Clearwater Florida (their HQ are there)

top topics

join