It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Reflecting Pool": 911 Conspiracies Hits the Big Sceen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes, kids. This isn't your Loose Change or Pentacon video stuff. A major motion picture has been released that tackles the question.... was 911 an inside job?

The Reflecting Pool
www.imdb.com...

An investigation of the 9/11 events by a Russian-American journalist and a father of a 9/11 victim implicates the US government in the attacks. ALEX PROKOP (Jarek Kupsc), a successful journalist, receives a rare 9/11 video tape revealing new information about the attack. The footage was sent by PAUL COOPER (Joseph Culp), a driven researcher, whose daughter died on 9/11. Sensing a good story, Prokop travels with Cooper to New York and Washington, DC, where they uncover suppressed information implicating the US Government in the attacks. As Cooper introduces Prokop to key eye-witnesses, the façade of the "official story" begins to crumble. Prokop hears accounts of underground explosions in the Twin Towers moments before their collapse and discovers that the firm providing WTC security was run by the President's brother. We follow Alex and Cooper as they investigate the inexplicable collapse of the 47-story WTC Building Seven, disprove the implausible airliner "attack" on the Pentagon, and uncover the illegal destruction of physical evidence from Ground Zero. The pressure builds as the FBI intimidates Alex's editor, McGUIRE, (Lisa Black) to reveal key sources - while the magazine's corporate investors threaten to kill the entire story. Plagued by the ghosts of his Communist childhood and trying to uphold the independence of American journalism, Alex's search for the truth leads to a dangerous and shocking realization! THE REFLECTING POOL is an intense, sobering investigation into the most controversial tragedy of our time. Drawn from established sources and based on verifiable facts, THE REFLECTING POOL is a thought-provoking study of a search for truth and the profound consequences of not looking for it any further than the nightly news.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is an extended trailer.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

ThroatYogurt, did you notice the Boeing 757 model in that trailer?

Where else have you seen a Boeing 757 model in a 9/11 conspiracy trailer?

I'll tell you.... CIT's latest uber-corroborated smoking gun video trailer release.

What are the odds of that? I smell CFR-NWO-Trilateral Commission-Military-Industrial Complex type misinformation!

Just asking questions...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

LMFAO.. yup.

I have to hold off on the critique until I watch it. I have to say on the extended trailer, they mentioned a weekend power down where all security cameras were turned off. Obviously this is a work of fiction. I will watch it though. Closest place to me is in North Hampton. I'm sure if will be on Google soon enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be based on a true story?

If it isnt this isnt much.. they are trying to make money off of a un tapped market.. Meaning the CT'ers.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I would guess it is based off the typical CT's that are brought up here. Well in other words... fiction.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Dont talk..Flight 93 the movie was based on what?Lies! I quess a great p.r. move for the government, on the so-called war on Terror.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

Flight 93 was based on a true story. Ask the many families that spoke with their loved ones before the plane crashed.

That being said, it is quite obvious that parts of the movie were embellished or assumptions were made.

Bottom line, the movie Flight 93 was BASED on facts.

It appears the Reflecting Pool is based on LIES.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
According to who?

Oh hey.. forgot to mention.. I live near where flight 93 crashed, I got local news here, so therefor all the info they had up to the minute I had also...

Everything from the Ed Felt call to 911 in westmoreland county You know in the movie where they tried to say that the smoke was from a fire extinguisher. to the 8 mil debris fields.

So again who's facts... really..

[edit on 7/16/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Ed Felt? He NEVER reported smoke. CT'ers stopped this one a couple years ago about a phone call placed by flight 93 passenger Edward Felt to the Westmoreland County 911 Emergency switchboard, Felt is said to have heard an explosion and seen white smoke in the plane. There are numerous sources that say Felt did not mention an explosion or smoke, including Felt's family, who heard the recording of his phone call. The fake story originated with Glenn Cramer:

"We got the call about 9:58 this morning from a male passenger stating that he was locked in the bathroom of United Flight 93 traveling from Newark to San Francisco, and they were being hijacked," said Glenn Cramer, a 911 supervisor. "We confirmed that with him several times and we asked him to repeat what he said. He was very distraught. He said he believed the plane was going down. He did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where. And then we lost contact with him."
www.post-gazette.com...

But hey Glenn Cramer didn't even take the call. He claimed to be reading off a transcript.

Mr. Felt's brother and family got to hear the 911 call.

"There was no mention of white smoke or an explosion."
-Gordon Felt

“A male passenger, Edward Felt, did call from the bathroom of the plane, but never mentioned an explosion or puff of smoke, said John Shaw, the dispatcher who took the call. “Didn't happen,” he said. Felt's wife, who heard a tape of the call, corroborated Shaw's story.”
(Among the Heroes, p. 369) (New York Times, 3/27/02)

A quick article:
John Shaw: Received a call from Flight 93
www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

so everytime someone asks a questiong you cannot answer or proves you wrong on something, you just move on to another thread and start over i see.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Sorry, I was busy proving someone else wrong. What was your question?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by Boone 870

LMFAO.. yup.

I have to hold off on the critique until I watch it. I have to say on the extended trailer, they mentioned a weekend power down where all security cameras were turned off. Obviously this is a work of fiction. I will watch it though. Closest place to me is in North Hampton. I'm sure if will be on Google soon enough.

i didnt ask on this thread. i asked you a question on two other threads after you got so cocky with me and both times, you just dissappeard and i find you starting over on another 9/11 thread. so i can just assume you will stop posting here as well the second someone asks a question you cannot answer.

the weekend power down can be checked out, looked up, and confirmed by MANY sources and this is the first time you heard of it?

you are a typical coward redneck that drives through a thread shooting the few bullets of "debunking" he has then drives off hootin and a hollerin while everyone stands around waiting for you to say something new, answer one of the many unanswerable questions about the story you are clinging so tightly to, or just stop for a second and have an intelligent debate. it has become obvious that you are ingrorant, angry, and full of hate. so why are you not over seas protecting the USA then?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
the weekend power down can be checked out, looked up, and confirmed by MANY sources and this is the first time you heard of it?

No it can't be confirmed by many sources. It was somewhat confirmed by one source. His name is Scott Forbes.

I encourage you to find other's that have verified this. I have yet to find any.

Oh... and while we are at it, lets look at Scott Forbes statements:

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...
georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Please look at this website and the pictures of the ticket stubs:

I had an interesting email sent to me today, showing scans of the ticket stubs for the top of the World Trade Center dated September 8, 2001.

www.roundededge.com...

Not exactly proof, but it does show that the WTC was in operation during the times Scott Forbes claims was shut down.

Again, please post what information you have. I would enjoy reading it.

you are a typical coward redneck that drives through a thread shooting the few bullets of "debunking" he has then drives off hootin and a hollerin while everyone stands around waiting for you to say something new, answer one of the many unanswerable questions about the story you are clinging so tightly to, or just stop for a second and have an intelligent debate. it has become obvious that you are ingrorant, angry, and full of hate. so why are you not over seas protecting the USA then?

This is a typical Ad Hom attack that really is laughable. The best part...you spelled ignorant wrong.

Coward? how?

Redneck? I am a registered Democrat (liberal) in Massachusetts, I hate NASCAR, don't smoke, drive a Toyota, don't own a gun, I believe the North won, and never married any of my relatives.

Why am I not overseas... I'm kind of old for that now. This is also not the Political forum. If you bother to read my posts, I am 100% against Bush and the war in Iraq.

I'd also be on the look out for a cute red flag under your avatar soon.

Now, since I have shown you that if there were in fact a power down...it was MINIMAL at best. Hardly enough time to wire a 110 story for demolition. Besides that is only ONE building... remember you guys claim 3 were CD'd.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Being powered down does not mean essentials like lighting and elevators are not available. Guys were working in there after all.

The intriguing part was surrounding the security of the building during those days.

You're this > < close to my ignore list, TY. Please stop arguing and actually try and answer the questions put forth, or try and back up your side of the argument with EVIDENCE.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

mirage... by all means IGNORE me!

You are in search for the truth. When it is shown to you... you IGNORE it anyway.

FACT:

There is only one out of roughly 20,000 workers that have stated there was a power down on the weekend prior to 9/11/2001.

FACT:

I have shown a copy of a ticket to the observatory on the the 8th.

FACT:

Mr. Forbes states that he can not confirm what floors were "powered down."

FACT:

The alleged power down was for an IT upgrade. Why would it effect all the lighting, security cameras, etc?

Scott Forbes stated this:

"Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."

www.serendipity.li...

If you would like, I will start a thread putting this power down BS to rest. (doubt it)

[edit on 19-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't find any mention of when this movie will be out? I can't watch the trailer due to only have dialup right now. Anyone know when the showdate is or if it is out already? TIA

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

No it can't be confirmed by many sources. It was somewhat confirmed by one source. His name is Scott Forbes.

I encourage you to find other's that have verified this. I have yet to find any.

Oh... and while we are at it, lets look at Scott Forbes statements:

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...
georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Please look at this website and the pictures of the ticket stubs:

I had an interesting email sent to me today, showing scans of the ticket stubs for the top of the World Trade Center dated September 8, 2001.

www.roundededge.com...

Not exactly proof, but it does show that the WTC was in operation during the times Scott Forbes claims was shut down.

Again, please post what information you have. I would enjoy reading it.

This is a typical Ad Hom attack that really is laughable. The best part...you spelled ignorant wrong.

Coward? how?

Redneck? I am a registered Democrat (liberal) in Massachusetts, I hate NASCAR, don't smoke, drive a Toyota, don't own a gun, I believe the North won, and never married any of my relatives.

Why am I not overseas... I'm kind of old for that now. This is also not the Political forum. If you bother to read my posts, I am 100% against Bush and the war in Iraq.

I'd also be on the look out for a cute red flag under your avatar soon.

Now, since I have shown you that if there were in fact a power down...it was MINIMAL at best. Hardly enough time to wire a 110 story for demolition. Besides that is only ONE building... remember you guys claim 3 were CD'd.

well i was not referring to scott forbes and you got me on a typo of "ignorant." yay for you. i do not need to argue with you about any of this because i have already shut you down 3 times. i did not start out here fighting but every time i asked a question that would come from a truther, i was attacked instead of convinced. and each time i asked you specifically to explain to me why (insert any random contradiction)? you stopped posting. but then i read another 9/11 thread and there you are, starting from scratch. so i do the same thng, you go away, i find you somewhere else doing it all over. so i am done with you unless im bored and just want to be a jerk. and just to make you feel super duper smart. there are some typos here for you to call me out on too. i even started a sentence with the word "and." tear me apart yogurt. have at it. life is too short for angry people with closed minds.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

It's not a bad thing to start a sentence with "and."

You have to remember that this site is pretty busy. I have to admit that I slice myself pretty thin and stray from some threads. I try to get involved with too many conversations.

This is not intentional as sometimes the thread will get buried low on the 911 page.

So, you are "done with me." So be it. I won't loose sleep over it. If you are a sincere truth seeker, you will tell by many of my posts and threads that I offer facts. Yes, I can be a jerk.. like EVERYONE.

You brought up the power down. I showed you how unreliable the evidence was that supports it. There has not been anyone besides Scott Forbes that states there was a power down. (If I am in error, please feel free to correct me)

If you would like to have a mature conversation on any subject in the 911 forums, I am here.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

It's not a bad thing to start a sentence with "and."

You have to remember that this site is pretty busy. I have to admit that I slice myself pretty thin and stray from some threads. I try to get involved with too many conversations.

This is not intentional as sometimes the thread will get buried low on the 911 page.

So, you are "done with me." So be it. I won't loose sleep over it. If you are a sincere truth seeker, you will tell by many of my posts and threads that I offer facts. Yes, I can be a jerk.. like EVERYONE.

You brought up the power down. I showed you how unreliable the evidence was that supports it. There has not been anyone besides Scott Forbes that states there was a power down. (If I am in error, please feel free to correct me)

If you would like to have a mature conversation on any subject in the 911 forums, I am here.

in English, the language i thought we were speaking, it is INCORRECT to start a sentence with the word "and."

there now i just shot you down with something irrelevant. yes, it is easy to be spread thin here, it is just amazng that if you follow the timeline of your posts, you can watch you hop from being stumped on one thread by a truther to suddenly being such a big mouth on another.

i did not bring up the power down, i just referred to it, someone else mentioned it first but i never mentions steve forbes but i will find all the places i got it from and then set it next to my computer and forget it because you will be somewhere else starting fresh by then.

and to again point out, as i seem to get to do with every post to you, you need to read sentences from beginning to end. we already pointed out your lack of understanding grammar. it is one thing to type and spell poorly here, that is expected but to say it is ok to begin with and...well just shows you do not understand the language so i will say this slowly.
it is not important, but it is just another of the MANY things that have been said that you apparently missed half of or got confused by because it was in english. my bad for thinking that was your language. ok ready?
here we go.
i am done with you unless....
UNLESS
I (that is me)
get bored and feel like being a
jerk (jerk refers to the preceeding pronoun which refers to the subject which is me.
got it
i didnt call you a jerk, and i said more things after done.
i cant believe i bothered with you to begin with. if i had known you could not read english, i would have known better than to WRITE things to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join