It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

in my defense, you did ask for the universe to be put into a "nutshell".

rhythm makes everything flow. From water, to electricity, to human interaction.

And it will really, really help with your golf swing. (which is secretly the key to everything), along with breaking 80 on a consistent basis.

if you want better answers, ask better questions.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I Read That The Three Great Lights Represent...
1) The Consecrated First Born (Light Of The World)...
2) The Great Work (Light Of The World)...
3) The Moræls (Light Of The World)...

Is That True.. ???

And...
Well Done Laddies... Well Done. April Fools Shocked Me.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

masonologyblog.wordpress.com...

I used the google. It's a working tool all should be used to working with.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Pinocchio

masonologyblog.wordpress.com...

I used the google. It's a working tool all should be used to working with.

That Is Totally UNACCEPTABLE!

I Am A Pseudo Free Mason Of The Lodge Of Perfection. And I Traveled To The 8th Degree And Decided To Intendant My Building As A Display Of My Sacred Logic....
The Three Great Lights Are More Disturbing Than You Know.... lol

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Perchance... if one sees the eye of providence... do people ask... what is he looking at and what does he see....????

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Fraternal Greetings to my Brethren of the Regular Orders and Obediences!

I have some questions regarding the Anglo-American York & Scottish Rites. Are the degrees of these Rites conferred and worked within the same facility and Lodge that hosts your Craft/Blue Lodge? Or are the York & Scottish Rites separate societies/organizations altogether, such as with the Grotto, Shriners, and Jesters? And finally, I have the same inquiry regarding the Rite of Memphis-Misraim.

Thank you in advance for any answers!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
Fraternal Greetings to my Brethren of the Regular Orders and Obediences!

I have some questions regarding the Anglo-American York & Scottish Rites. Are the degrees of these Rites conferred and worked within the same facility and Lodge that hosts your Craft/Blue Lodge? Or are the York & Scottish Rites separate societies/organizations altogether, such as with the Grotto, Shriners, and Jesters? And finally, I have the same inquiry regarding the Rite of Memphis-Misraim.

Thank you in advance for any answers!

I can only speak for what I know. I am in the Scottish Rite and we have a valley in Wilmington, NC that we go to for reunions and meetings, our blue lodge is in my home town. The valley has members from lots of different lodges in the area.

Memphis Misraim is considered clandestine and I don't know of any active groups in my area.

You will have to ask those York Rite dudes how they roll. I hear they are the ones we were warned about.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Thank you for the input! My Obedience isn't recognized by the U.G.L.E. or the Regular Grand Lodges of the U.S., which is why I am ignorant of such nuances, but what you explained is similar to our approach.

As you may know, I am a member of Le Droit Humain, an international Order of Continental-European/Liberal Co-Freemasonry. L.D.H. works, inclusively, the 1st to the 33rd degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, and some York Rite degrees such as Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, and Holy Royal Arch.

We follow the "European Concept" / "Traditional Observance" method. We must spend a minimum of 1-year working on each craft degree before progressing further. We spend this time in deep study and contemplation of all aspects of the current degree. We are also required to present Morceaux de l'architecture (Pieces of Architecture), essays illustrating our understanding of the degree, while being able to satisfactorily complete an exam of proficiency. There are also intervals of waiting required for one to be eligible for Side and Higher degrees (Scottish and York inclusive).

Thank you, again, for taking the time to appease my curiosity!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You guys are so weird sometimes

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am gonna ask a very simple question, i would like an honest answer;

" Why should i not talk about freemasonry when i am under no oath? "
" Do you think i as an outsider have responsibility towards something i am not a part off? "

And just to clearify, why?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
No one says you cannot talk about Freemasonry, but you have a responsibility to be logical and reasonable with any argument, about Freemasonry or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Why dont you teach sacred geometry to people outside of freemasonry?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: KSigMason

Why dont you teach sacred geometry to people outside of freemasonry?

Just go pick up analytic geometry, descriptive geometry and linear algebra at the local junior college, you'll get it all without the mystic hooha, and more!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Of course you can. I'm not a mason, yet I've commented more than once.

Yet in doing so, you do have a responsibility to the facts, and as much of the truth as you can see.

That's often the trouble when non-masons comment about something they're not involved in themselves. Slanted truths, even lies, can be foisted off as fact, when they're nothing of the sort. So it behooves us, as non-masons, to be very careful of what we say, and even more importantly, what we believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I will.. Who of you studies astrology?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I chased for years, to see where it all began.. I found it, but i want to learn how to use it properly..

My face when i saw the flower of life..

It might be nothing to those who are in it, for me it became the single answer of history;" I was right all along "

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Who of you studies astrology?

You mean that made up pseudo-science about how the planetary bodies influence a person's future?

Hopefully no one.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
That Is Totally UNACCEPTABLE!

I Am A Pseudo Free Mason Of The Lodge Of Perfection. And I Traveled To The 8th Degree And Decided To Intendant My Building As A Display Of My Sacred Logic....
The Three Great Lights Are More Disturbing Than You Know.... lol

I'm always amazed at how, being a mason, I seem to know very little about freemasonry in comparison to everyone who isn't a mason.

Oh well. Shame on me and my ignorance.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

No, the science about the planetary bodies and its influence of the earth.. For someone like yourself living in Gods Kingdom, do you think its possible to see even realize the ways of Entomology or Botany?

Or am i wrong Mr. Noonebutme?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Do you know the real story behind the snake and the egg, snake and the tree of knowledge? Or do you walk blind in faith? Maybe the reason you became a Freemason was to be a good man? Most of the Freemasons ive seen lost their soul in search for a deeper meaning? Freemasonry offers many things, so when i asked about astrology i was sincere..

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join