It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Abu Abbas Dies in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Surely this cannot be the case. Why would a terrorist be found in the country of Iraq? He must have infiltrated after the peace-loving Hussein was wrongfully ousted from his righteous throne!
Interesting, though, that Abbas died. Read the article and you might be a bit suspicious, too. Not that I find a bad thing, though.

RAMALLAH, West Bank � Mohammed Abul Abbas (search), head of a Palestinian splinter group and mastermind of the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro (search) passenger ship in which an American tourist was killed, has died in U.S. custody in Iraq, Palestinian and U.S. officials said Tuesday.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am not surprised that a Palestinian terrorist was found, after all Sadam (like most arab leaders) support the palestinian fight against the Isralies.

To me these people are against Isreal not the US (dont' see any Hamas bombing against us, just Isrealies).

This certainly does not show a link between Al-Queda (the ones that delcared war against us) and Sadam though.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey TC....
Byrd got ya by a few minutes on ATSNN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-B.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

dont' see any Hamas bombing against us, just Isrealies

Oh I dunno nativeokie... what about this one...

You can read some more about it by searching on google but it clearly was intended to nail Americans, and it clearly was perpetrated by Palestinian extremists.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wouldn't you die (or want to) after intense CIA interrogation tactics? Your mind would be worthless.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

dont' see any Hamas bombing against us, just Isrealies

Oh I dunno nativeokie... what about this one...

You can read some more about it by searching on google but it clearly was intended to nail Americans, and it clearly was perpetrated by Palestinian extremists.

Had not seen that. It does seem they attacked our people but did they travel in Isreali vehicles? I am not trying to be a butt or anything but it could just as easily have been them attacking anyone not palestinian. Just a thought

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The American thrown off the ship, you know, the one in the wheel chair? American. Abu Abbas.

Abu Nidal, he was in Iraq, too. Hussein allegedly whacked him, but he was there as a guest until that occurance.

new topics

top topics

join