It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch for The Coming False Flag on IRAN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Will It Be A Nuke In An American City, Or A Carrier Attack In The Persian Gulf

The Question Is When?

It's just a matter of Time, War Drums are already Beating

Logically, it will happen before Bush leaves office. There has been too much chatter about Israel and a showdown with Iran. Benjamin Netanyahu has spent the last 18 months touring US campuses, warning us about Iran, and it's Hitler-clone dictator, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds like the type of conspiratorial fear-mongering one usually reads on Godlike Productions. All that's missing is a reference to 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well... so long as we do a better job on the sequel...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

would be a little more believeable had the link you posted didnt say isreal has wanted irans oil for 2000 years. this dosent even make since.

just more bush hateing extremist loving BS if you ask me

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Regardless of the silliness found on the linked site, I suspect there will be a false flag somewhere soon. Regardless of this site.

If they want to go to war with Iran, they have to make a "reason."

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Frankly, I don't think the U.S. Treasury or Federal Reserve will allow us to engage Iran during Bush's term. It would spell a collapse of our government debt.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Regardless of the silliness found on the linked site, I suspect there will be a false flag somewhere soon. Regardless of this site.

That only works if you don't have a "reason" and, whether one agrees with it or not, Israel has already stated it's "reason" if it strikes Iran. No need for "false flags" let alone the inane US self-immolation mentioned in the OP if the US decided to enter the fray.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I don't think it will be a false flag. It will be a real one, and probably not result in the U.S. as primary agressor........ just my opinion. I think, and I've said this before here, that Iran is playing a near-perfect game of cat-and-mouse. Bait a little, draw back, flex some, quiet for a little bit. The pattern has been repeating for some time, and all the while, 3000+ new shiny centrifuges (at least according to Iran) are on-line and producing, so they can refine nuclear materials for "energy purposes". Of course, there's that little hink in the process via Russia delivering and promising them a lifetime supply of fuels for Iran's reactor. I think it's fairly obvious what's going on, and all the while Iran is laughing to the bank, and their people are in fear for what their government is almost certain to bring raining down on their heads.

And you know what? I think that's exactly what their President wants. The big chile. Birds in the air, game over. I wish it weren't so, but I do believe that's the way it is. I'm just amazed Iran didn't find a way to snag Saddam's yellowcake. Maybe they didn't need it; maybe they didn't know about it.

What should the U.S. do? They have to play the game. It's Israel's move, and I don't believe they are going to wait for incoming.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Unless Iran comes back to the bargaining table,this will be a unavoidable future war.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No false flag needed-there has been enough going in the past few weeks that either side could do something and it wouldnt be "out of the ordinary".

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My money is on Israel attacking and not us with our blessing of course and maybe our under the table assistance but it won't be us not at first anyway..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I agree with the above post. I think Israel will strike first with or without official US approval. I think thats what all the high-level visiting between Israeli leaders and the US is about next week. Israel is going to try to get approval upfront, but they are visiting to let us know that they are going to do something regardless and that the US better get ready for type of reaction.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I agree with the above post. I think Israel will strike first with or without official US approval. I think thats what all the high-level visiting between Israeli leaders and the US is about next week. Israel is going to try to get approval upfront, but they are visiting to let us know that they are going to do something regardless and that the US better get ready for type of reaction.

Israel Prodding U.S. To Attack Iran

Joint Chiefs Chairman Admiral Mike Mullen leaves Tuesday night on an overseas trip that will take him to Israel, reports CBS News national security correspondent David Martin. The trip has been scheduled for some time but U.S. officials say it comes just as the Israelis are mounting a full court press to get the Bush administration to strike Iran's nuclear complex.

CBS consultant Michael Oren says Israel doesn't want to wait for a new administration.

"The Israelis have been assured by the Bush administration that the Bush administration will not allow Iran to nuclearize," Oren said. "Israelis are uncertain about what would be the policies of the next administration vis-à-vis Iran."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
co was clrd by bush & offered to jews plus 1 mill & turned down

I heard Ga as 1 state nuke by iran/yeah right! ron paul says on congress flr he heard near Nov. www.ronpaulforliberty is this the oct surprise

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Unless Iran comes back to the bargaining table,this will be a unavoidable future war.

Officials say Israel could not attack Iran without U.S. support

Israeli defense officials have told local media they are concerned that Israel is being used as a pawn by rival factions in the White House.

They say a group led by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney that is pushing for military action against Iran, and the U.S. military which is opposing a strike, are both leaking information about a potential attack on the Islamic state by Israel.

One official told The Jerusalem Post comments by U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, following a visit to Israel last week, were designed not only to discourage Israel from attacking Iran, but to “handcuff” those inside the Bush administration calling for military action.

story.malaysiasun.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
My money is on Israel attacking and not us with our blessing of course and maybe our under the table assistance but it won't be us not at first anyway..

Don't gamble your hard earned money on Poker Players. Israel and Iran are playing a Cat & Mouse game to hike the Price of Oil, while Bush was officially selected to be the Cheerleader Referee.

Link : www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Israel and Turkey have bi-lateral defence agreement in which should one of the parties come under an attack , the other party automatically will come to aid and be party to a said war .

Iran already announced that the Incirlik American Airbase in Turkey would be bombed too .

Turkey would NEVER tolerate an Iranian bomb on it's soil .

It would take one rogue missile into Israel and all bet's are off .

Israel - Turkey would finish of Iran while USA would hold Russia & China at bay .

Nato would be involved , i.e article 5 .

my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Amaterasu

I don't think it will be a false flag. It will be a real one, and probably not result in the U.S. as primary agressor........ just my opinion. I think, and I've said this before here, that Iran is playing a near-perfect game of cat-and-mouse. Bait a little, draw back, flex some, quiet for a little bit. The pattern has been repeating for some time, and all the while, 3000+ new shiny centrifuges (at least according to Iran) are on-line and producing, so they can refine nuclear materials for "energy purposes". Of course, there's that little hink in the process via Russia delivering and promising them a lifetime supply of fuels for Iran's reactor. I think it's fairly obvious what's going on, and all the while Iran is laughing to the bank, and their people are in fear for what their government is almost certain to bring raining down on their heads.

What should the U.S. do? They have to play the game. It's Israel's move, and I don't believe they are going to wait for incoming.

Hey Argentus,

Great answer, just what I was thinking as well.

I truly believe that Israel will start this thing and we'll have to back them in the end. I'm not clear on the timetable, but I think that it will be in the fall, near election time.
I'm also starting to think that the "event" will happen on our soil rather than a carrier in the gulf.
More shock value, more to get the uninformed to back the "new terror threat" than we'd be facing.

I really don't think that we'll be playing the waiting game for much longer.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I agree. They will never get the required amount of public support with a story based on words, so not only will they need a reason to gain it, but it needs to be a good one.

Storming into Iran with another "weapons of mass destruction" excuse just won't be bought by the majority of the public.

Originally posted by yellowcard
Frankly, I don't think the U.S. Treasury or Federal Reserve will allow us to engage Iran during Bush's term. It would spell a collapse of our government debt.

Maybe that's what the goal is. To destroy the current system in order to install a new one. The Federal Reserve don't care about money these days, it's about power and control. So the question is, will they get more power and control sacrificing the current economic system, or won't they?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those who controll the Media, controll the Sheepheads, and there are plenty of Sheepheads around, desperate to get into the nearest Bunker

America is Controlled by the Fear Currency (Fiat Currency)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join