It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch for The Coming False Flag on IRAN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i was going through posts i made from long ago. and i came across this,,

where is the false flag. its been quite some time?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I know, Bush left office without starting another war. It is unbelievable.

No false flag because no need for one. BHO will continue to grovel at the feet of foreign leaders and it will give Iran enough time to at least provide enough radioactive material to a terrorist for a dirty bomb, if not an actual nuke.

I like the part that another poster mentioned how the OP's source claimed that Israel was after Iran's oil for 2000 years. When was oil discovered in the Middle East? When was the State of Israel Formed?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i fear the wars are coming a lot sooner then we all think, i would love to be wrong here, but alas WWIII is on the horizon

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Israel hasn't strike Iran because the US don't want them to. The US has no intentions to go to war with Iran, there is nothing to gain by attacking them. Enemies are always needed for the elite to control the mass, once Iran is gone there's only Russia left, and no one wants to mess with them. Instead they are going to bankrupt Iran by lowering the oil prices, it's no coincedence that oil prices drop by 75% since last year.

I sick of these same old threads about going to war with Iran. If we really wanted to than we would have long ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

you want to know why there hasnt been a world war in 50 years and why i think there wont be one. simple NUCLEAR BOMB. that simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Nice, you would like to see hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians die because you hate Jews. Congrads, that response was sent to the administrators of the site for their review.

Enjoy your hatred, it won't get you any where, but I hope you enjoy it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join