It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is talking about "getting into Area51" illegal on this forum? The Final Verdict:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
give hancock a call im sure he could get in.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Google is your friend. Click on the link, the go to "Classified Information Concerning the Air Force's Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada, memorandum"
GPO

And see if you can get that shift key fixed.

ok my friend you want to go down that path please be my guest you can also jump off a cliff if you want , no skin off my back but seriously area51 is the name of a hanger not the name of the base! so talking about a hanger is not illegal. see my point now.

edit: oh sorry have a nice day!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

Originally posted by gariac

ok my friend you want to go down that path please be my guest you can also jump off a cliff if you want , no skin off my back but seriously area51 is the name of a hanger not the name of the base! so talking about a hanger is not illegal. see my point now.

edit: oh sorry have a nice day!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ST SIR 86]

You are confused my grammatically-challenged friend. The term "Area 51" is vernacular language that has been popularly used to describe the "Air Force operating area near Groom Lake, Nevada".

"Area 51" is not a government word, rather one that was coined and stuck because an old range map had arbitrarily referred to the area around Groom Lake as Area 51.

I believe you are thinking about "Hangar 18" which is another conspiracy altogether.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Well close. The NTS created the "area" nomenclature. The numbering scheme had little rhyme or reason on purpose to confuse those investigating the test site. Area 51 was the number assigned to where Groom Lake resides. If you take the NTS tour and get to see CP-1 (Control Point 1), you will see a range map on the wall where Area 51 has not been removed from the NTS documentation. There is something else in the room Groom Lake related, but I can't put it in writing since to my knowledge it has never been published.

Note to see CP-1, you need to insure there are no foreign nationals on your tour. Avoid a summer tour since you are very likely to get a foreign national on the tour. Why they can't simple take the foreign nationals to another place while the citizens see CP-1 is beyond me. Hey, rank, er make that citizenship, has it's privileges.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It is a felony to conspire, that is to say plan with others the illegal activity of tresspassing, or breaking and entering into a secure federal facility.

Conspiracy to commit felony, I believe that if asked, GB would extradite for that. Only a fool would ask others to do that on a public board.

Anyone who "contributes" is begging for a ticket to "GITMO"

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So thats a definite no to worldwide plotting of trips to countries without US extradition treaties with VERY powerful remote controls and little cars with cameras waiting for activation out in the nevada desert?

awwwwww...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie
So thats a definite no to worldwide plotting of trips to countries without US extradition treaties with VERY powerful remote controls and little cars with cameras waiting for activation out in the nevada desert?

awwwwww...

HA HA!

It sounds like someone just ruined your summer vacation plans!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ok. thats where you are wrong. sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads is awesome. So are secret agent pigeons. Not saying im gonna use them to break into area 51 or anything...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents
From the 2003 Presidential Documents Online via GPO Access frwais.access.gpo.gov
DOCID:pd22se03_txt-13

Page 1234

Monday, September 22, 2003

Volume 39--Number 38
Pages 1211-1251

Week Ending Friday, September 19, 2003

Memorandum on Classified Information Concerning the Air Force's
Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada

September 16, 2003

Presidential Determination No. 2003-39

Memorandum for the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency,
the Secretary of the Air Force

Subject: Memorandum on Classified Information Concerning the Air Force's
Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada

I find that it is in the paramount interest of the United States to
exempt the United States Air Force's operating location near Groom Lake,
Nevada, the subject of litigation in Kasza v. Browner (D. Nev. CV-S-94-
795-PMP) and Frost v. Perry (D. Nev. CV-S-94-714-PMP), from any
applicable requirement for the disclosure to unauthorized persons of
classified information concerning that operating location. Therefore,
pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 6961(a), I hereby exempt the Air Force's operating
location near Groom Lake, Nevada, from any Federal, State, interstate or
local provision respecting control and abatement of solid waste or
hazardous waste disposal that would require the disclosure of classified
information concerning the operating location to any unauthorized
person. This exemption shall be effective for the full one-year
statutory period.
Nothing herein is intended to: (a) imply that in the absence of such
a Presidential exemption, the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
(RCRA) or any other provision of law permits or requires disclosure of
classified information to unauthorized persons; or (b) limit the
applicability or enforcement of any requirement of law applicable to the
Air Force's operating location near Groom Lake, Nevada, except those
provisions, if any, that would require the disclosure of classified
information.
The Secretary of the Air Force is authorized and directed to publish
this determination in the Federal Register.
George W. Bush

[edit on 14-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I think this is an excellent example of how much of a dictatorship governments are becoming today. I believe democracy is an illusion and I think the world we live in today and the circumstances prove it.

Going from the displayed document, the government can at any time exempt themselves from being found out, gee how elitist of them. Now if only I could exclude myself from paying tax, being sent broke, tolerating dictatorships and living with it, rigged elections, lies and deception from our own governments wouldn't life be so much better.

The US government thinks it has every right to put up signs outside of a top secret installation that gives them the right to end the life of anyone who goes past there. Who the hell do they think they are, they forget the peoples tax dollars pay for their installation so technically it belongs to the American people.

The people of America technically own everything that their tax dollars pay for including top secret installation and even down to the tax payer funded cars the politicians drive. The elite of America, the traitors, seem to forget this and they dictate to whoever they want.

My end point being the US government whines when someone wants to get into Area 51 and yet when we complain to the government we are arrogantly ingnored. Im from AUS and I see this happening and worst of all its not being stopped.

Democracy is dead its only an illusion, the only problem is people believe illusions

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I agree with you on the T&C's, however, its not up to you to police this board. Its up to the Mods. Some Mods have freely engaged in these discussions. By those criteria, they would be violating the sites own T&C's.

Great point. Mods violate the T&C often.

It's ok to talk about breaking into Area 51 but you cannot talk about weed.

It's ok to talk about violent revenge on someone for hurting you or your family (which is a threat and against the law) but it not ok to discuss pot.

two faced at best. The T&C is enforced as a mod sees fit...and they all see it differently.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
this forum is being watched,keep talking dumbA_S_S_E_S

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join