It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET FOOTAGE. Russian time traveler in Palestine Y. 33 aC.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If memory serves me right..Michael Moorcocks's book "Behold the Man" is about a guy who travels back in time finds out that, Jesus never existed and takes over the role...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Pretty obvioulsy not authentice. Like the posts below poor quality video but they manage to keep it still for the "money" shots. Also a distinctly European looking Jesus, the real one would have more Arabic features and skin tone and don't forget the hair like wool.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind15

Why would someone go back in time to film with a glitchy live video feed?? Where is the remote truck with the telescopic dish... in the parking lot of channel 5??
And why isn't there an account of a strange guy, looking into a strange box on his shoulders, with Nikes on his feet in the Bible?? Some prophet had to have seen him.

NAW!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

What movie do think it's from?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

" I'd have grabbed a sample of Jesus blood and traveled Back to the Future and cloned him and made him preform miracles for money like a circus act.

Would that be considered the "Second Coming"?

No ,that would be considered an insult!..

And I guarantee, you wouldn't be making Him do anything.

And Our Lord, does not perform parlor tricks for money or to prove anything to unbelievers.

And cloning a body would not guarantee getting the former owners soul along with it, especially His.

toodles...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind15

Hmmm, the camera movements and static just seems so fake it's horrible.

I didn't even pay attention to the actual footage cause it caught my eye once again seeing how badly edited this footage was and how something with the typical VHS like anomalies was edited into it.

Film usually folds and bends before such a VHS type of static comes along, this film just had them pop in rather than showing actual formation because of the tape.

Sorry it's 6am and I'm not able to remember the technical term for the stripy things on screen so I call them static.

But yes, another dumb attempt to fool people.

Today with camera phones and general DIGITAL media, something like that is just not supposed to be present anymore. But it's a good way to make it LOOK as if it was authentic by pretending it was real. But I still don't see why it would make it look real when most VHS shots are fair in quality anyway.

:::?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but last I checked... the tomb was a cave. A dark cave most likely. Yet the video footage has crystal clear, well-lit images of the supposed Jesus. You're telling me these time travelers brought lighting equipment with them too? Good luck finding an outlet.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I saw that movie I think it sucks badly but somehow I can't remember THAT scene. Does anybody have the dvd?? I googled like a maniac but I couldn't find pics or even a trailer of this movie.

First of all it is a german movie so why is the text on the camcorder russian?
The story of the movie (short version and spoiler ahead) The dudes finds a camcorder with Jesus, he gets in alot of trouble and at the end he is the dude how traveles back in time to make that video. But the how movie ain't playing in 2039. It like 2002 or some like that.

If it's really from that movie -> OOPPSSS SORRY
But if not?!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
Ok.

1st problem, they can build a time machine, but still are using cams that cant record fully or with better quality>?

2nd they can build a time machine but still have such Horrid Video quality

3rd. OMG the Quality!

Note to self, when I build a time machine for video documenting, Build a HD cam....

the time machine could easily be of the 70's developments , and soviets were lacking in camera tech in comparsion to West

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Of the hundreds of historical writers around at the time of Jesus only Josephus can claim to indicate his existance...just recently it was said that Josephus's writings were a middle age forgery.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There's a new documentry/film coming out called Bloodline. Basicly the makers of the doc/film went all over the place to try and un-cover the truth about Jesus Christ and Mary e.t.c. and they have concluded that Jesus never actually died on the cross, so therfore he never could've been resurrected, or put into that cave. I heard about this on Coast To Coast am by the way, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this is BS.

the original film is german, called " the jesus video". it was broadcasted again some months ago..

link to the film (german)
de.wikipedia.org...
(wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Jesus_Video_%28Film%29)

cheers

[edit on 12-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's idiotic threads like this where the UFO community starts to lose a bit of respectability

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where are the Aliens?
Why isn't this in Skunkworks?
Is this marketing for a film?

That is not Jesus.
There is no Russian time traveler in Palestine.
This is not a real topic.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You mean they don't kill people like that anymore? Ha ha. If I'd built a time machine, I'd put a few bucks in the bank, time travel to the future use these funds to get the best ever made, and get video of the something more than a guy that is suppose to be Christ, in what looks like a cave, in what looks like way way back when. Maybe even a little bit of the trip getting there. Or maybe the Russian was given a few million euros, cause the (ruble is like the Peso) he did go to the future spent the money on Vodka, and girls. Then remembered what he had to do bought a Flea market special, zipped back forgot to charge the battery, too what he could, got the wrong tomb, cause he was still drunk, zipped back to report to his bosses, only to be sent back to prehistoric time wearing only a beef steak jacket.
Or maybe this video is total Cow patty surprise.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

well put. Another fact is, maybe this is the JOHN TITOR movie. All the hollywood writers have finally got the hyper together and put together the movie!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join