It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implications of anticipating 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphA1551

That is the problem with Some conspiracy's such as the whole 2012 thing. if taken seriously they can cause people to mess up there lives.

Don't mess up your life on hearsay. go to school and make something better of yourself. The alternative is the real tragedy here if you don't go to school and make something of your self 2012 rolls around and nothing happens, ware does that leave you? You will be left SOL, and just another statistic.

Also look at the last link in my signature it may hold some interest for you in your current situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I only wish you spoke words of truth, but it is that you lie to yourself. You do not wish for me to tell you how I know so that you might understand the reality, you wish me to use many more words so you can quickly judge my words as error. You speak about happy bunnies and yet you think "they are out to get you". As I said on your post that "think positive" is bullsnipe. You think you know it all already.

2012 is the real deal. No one is out to get you but you.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Pardon me, but i do not advocate fear by saying with the certainty you HAVE, that its curtains in 2012.

Unless you're God, i dont beleive you and i look forward to fluffy pink bunnies, happiness and laughter in 2013.

Now who is the fearmonger here???

I merely said this could be a plot by the dreaded NWO to terrify us. With tongue in cheek.

Your turn. Also please explain why you are 100% sure, without a doubt??
Did God talk to you??

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Without being me you'd never understand. The signs are easy enought to see and soon they will no longer be able to be ignored.

I'm not spreading "fear". Do I sound afraid? If I told you that you were going to die come 2012, do you think I'd be saying so to make you afriad?

It's you who fears "death". The Reaper is already here and he's just about to harvest the great population of souls.

If I could give you what I know so that you'd have no question in your minds, would you fear then? Why? What good do you think it would do you?

Fear is for fools it is faith that rules the true.

You fear, if such is the case, is just that you consern yourself about Judgement. Your Judgement is coming. You've been warned. You can be forgiven if you go from this point and sin no more. Will that stop you? Hell No.

Don't fear the reaper!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join