It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Edit My Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Please help! I'm not able to edit any of my posts. Does anyone know why this would happen or how to fix it? Is this common? Thanks in advance.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

Which post(s) are you trying to edit?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
How long since you posted? You only have about 2 hours to edit before the edit window closes. After that you can't edit anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I tried to edit my post from earlier today. I wasn't aware that I only had a small window of opportunity to do so.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

Yes but I saw a thread once that was about 5 pages long, the OP then decided he didnt want his information "out there" anymore and went back and deleted all his posts. Ive wondered to this day how he did this

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
"posted on 10-7-2008 @ 06:05 PM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO"

This is the top line of one of my posts I made a little after six, well over 2 hours ago, and i can still edit. Maybe the edit window of opportunity is a little longer than 2 hours. Who knows, I sure dont...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have had the same problem several times. Just yesterday I tried to post 2 YouTube videos, but I guess I did something wrong, because the videos didn't show up in my post as they should. A couple of minutes later I tried to fix it, but the system wouldn't let me edit my post, so I had to post a new comment instead.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
How come some times when you save a post as draft it goes up on screen and then you can no longer edit it at all? Due to this I no longer save posts as draft as it looks like you dont know what your doing but its the system not me that posts drafts.

new topics

top topics

join