It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how manny...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
...of you all have seen an alien i have a couple of aunts who believe that they were abducted or somthing and have "seen" ghost is it possible

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I had seen manny aleins when i went camping they took me to the space and i learned how to talk to them and i talk to them all the time now

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think there are plenty topics you could find here about this, but as to ghost, yes they're around and I personally have witnessed them face to face. But this is Aliens/UFOs board, try paranormal for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have seen a alien when i went camping and they visited me i was taken to the space and i think a lot of people have seen them but dont talk about it caus i when i talk about in and everyone yells at me and makes jokes about it i know they dont delife me but i ts what happend and i saw them.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I thought this post was about Manny Rodriguez.
He's starting to look like the alien in predator.
it's Manny being Manny.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deek93

I have seen the greys and still have nightmares until this day about them.

I've never seen a ghost though.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deek93

Your question is sort of unclear are you asking if you could be abducted but see the beings as ghosts rather than their true appearance or are you asking if you could mistake an encounter with a ghost for an abduction?

The first.. is believed to be possible. It is said the grays have the ability to make you see what they want you to see or what you fear most.

top topics

join