It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry leads Bush in new polls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thank you Ocelot, for the reply.
Don't get frustrated or upset but I am still failing to grasp the concept of mistrust you hold for any politician?
Will you ever vote?
And if you ever do, and your candidate doesn't meet your level of expectations, will you eventually fall back on the "I don't and didn't trust him or any politicians?

You like Edwards out of all the viable candidates and yet still exhibits desdain or mistrust for politicians in general? Then if thats so, why would anyone that feels that way want to ever vote or/and then wish to have a say on matters pertaining to such?

My mistrust of politicians is simple. If you look at history you would see that all governments are corrupt.... in one way or another. Politicians generally do whats in their best interest and the interest of the people who got them there.... so that means the people dont really matter. Just keep them happy enough so they vote for you again. And why do I complain? Well I just do. I always voice my opinion on everything I feel strongly about. And If a candidate I voted for let me down then I would be man enough to admit that I made a mistake voting for the asshole. Instead of some people Ive seen here who seem to always be apologizing and defending the indefensible when it come to the candidate they voted for. Just because they dont have the balls to admit they were wrong. Hope this post answers your questions.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The way it works is if you do a bad job you dont get a second term.
Bush has done a bad job.
Its that simple,regardless of who is next.

Unfortunately we have lost control..time to by more weapons?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You have two choices for your vote: Kerry and Bush. If you vote any other way then you have wasted your vote. I say this because any other cantidate won't come close to the amount of votes needed to win. Why? The political parties. Republican or Democrat will win. Yes do complain because nothing will change without complaints although only the people will hear the complaints and the politicians will continue on as normal and we the people will have to deal with it. Thats the way it is. Until we change the ways of our political parties...system... it will be that way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join