It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Admits Committing Serious Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is conclusive.

OK, so the CIA does admit it breaks the law to get it's work done. But over a hundred times a day?!!! Maybe they should just keep thier traps shut!

Here is the exerpt from a document composed by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence regarding crime committed on the part of the CIAs Clandestine Service (look at all the happy people!). And I just had to include their cheesy movie.

1) Most of the operations of the CS are, by all accounts, the
most tricky, politically sensitive, and troublesome of those in the
IC and frequently require the DCI's close personal attention. The
CS is the only part of the IC, indeed of the government, where
hundreds of employees on a daily basis are directed to break
extremely serious laws in counties around the world in the face of
frequently sophisticated efforts by foreign governments to catch
them. A safe estimate is that several hundred times every day
(easily 100,000 times a year) DO officers engage in highly illegal
activities (according to foreign law)�

The rest of Section IX

Here is the entire document:

IC21: The Intelligence Community in the 21st Century

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hah, what a surprise there...it is kind of a given that the CIA does many illegal things, otherwise we wouldn't have them. We just forget about them, as long as they keep us "safe". "Is this legal?" is the last question a CIA agent will ever ask before doing something, as they all know that it isn't. But they constantly brush it aside as being necessary for "national security".

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Hah, what a surprise there...it is kind of a given that the CIA does many illegal things, otherwise we wouldn't have them. We just forget about them, as long as they keep us "safe". "Is this legal?" is the last question a CIA agent will ever ask before doing something, as they all know that it isn't. But they constantly brush it aside as being necessary for "national security".

You got that right. The CIA did something illegal? Say it aint so?!!
How about the fact that the CIA control most of the drug trade worldwide. That's just one of many crimes the CIA has done. I bet if you were to make a list it would go into the millions.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No, I don't think there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind that this was true. Even those who don't pay attention, I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge.

I just think it's ironic the lack of shame the committee and the government in general has about this. You might think the Clandestine Services would be a little more clandestine about letting everyone know in a report that they commit serious crimes.

But you know, what's anyone going to do about it anyway?

DC

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
But you know, what's anyone going to do about it anyway?

DC

Easy answer. NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What can be done? The CIA has its hands in so many things that a pullout could cause major problems in many different ways.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
What can be done?

But what should be done? I for one would be willing to forego any action to deter heinous crimes committed by agencies of my government in return for the usual and expected egregious, filth laden television broadcasts, high-speed internet access, pop-tarts and hot pockets to which it secures my right.

That's right. Pop Tarts are a God-given, unalienable RIGHT! Do you hear me? And crazy black ladies breasts floppin' around on TV is what is necessary to motivate me to continue to produce and consume more Pop Tarts!

I say let the CIA commit their 700 plus crimes per day. Their actions don't affect the future of this country as much as it does all the others anyway.

American Democracy for everyone!!!

Sorry everyone, I'm just getting impatient because Special Agent Stedenko hasn't showed up with my Lebanese Blonde yet.

I'll be OK,
DeltaChaos

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". -Attributed to Edmund Burke

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That damn pig still hasn't showed with my heroin...

I must say, I'm a bit dissapointed with the acceptance I percieve on the part of those who profess to believe in the tenets of justice and liberty for all on which this Republic was initially predicated.

Just because we're on top doesn't mean we're right.

Dare to justify?
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am now convinced that you all are totalitarianists completely willing to be a part of a pseudo-Gestapo-esque regime of imperialist miltarism, and that this web-site was created to FERRET ME OUT and destroy me before I could find out what is really going on around here. Ok, the jig is up. You can come haul me off now!

Am I wrong, or did the good Agent slip me a mickey?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ATS may be nothing more than a tool for them to keep a thumb on the population they feel most threatend by

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's what I said.

Oh, man, I knew it!!!

I guess I'm screwed.

Wait a minute....
Watcheroftheskies - you're one of them, aren't you?!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well by now you know from the replys weve made to each others postings or others postings that im not cia
you do remeber some them ...right???

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hmmm...

You NEVER, EVER know, do you?

No really. They're here, but they're just reading. They're probably looking for soldiers that are saying too much. Like that moron, whatshisname. Oh yeah. Mr. Traitor.

DC

top topics

join