It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Delivers Drug-Laced Cookies to Police Stations Across Dallas-Fort Worth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Man Delivers Drug-Laced Cookies to Police Stations Across Dallas-Fort Worth

www.examiner.com

FORT WORTH, Texas (Map, News) - A teenager is suspected of delivering baskets of drug-laced treats to about a dozen police departments in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, according to police who charged him Tuesday with '___' possession. At least three officers have gotten sick.

The 18-year-old man was arrested after taking cookies to the Lake Worth police station, said Brett McGuire, the suburb's police chief. Officers there had been tipped off that someone was falsely claiming to deliver treats on behalf of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

"Our officers took a good whiff and thought they smelled like marijuana," McGuire said, adding that preliminary tests instead detected traces of '___'.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dentonrc.com

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is probably a fairly serious offense, but I can't help thinking about the hippies of the 60's and 70's. "Peace, man."

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Actually that is surprisingly funny in a way...

The cheeky young scamp.

But how on earth does '___' smell like marajuana???

BIG difference!!!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
what an idiot. i would imagne it will be along time before he sees light again. if ever. but at least were he is going he will get pleanty of love.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

i would imagine that the stupid kid was smoking pot when he packed them up. and the cops had a tip so they were just looking for a reason...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The kid is the idiot? What about those genius police officers just chowing down on any old thing...I say the ones who ate the cookies need to be fired for being so dumb.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by mr-lizard

i would imagine that the stupid kid was smoking pot when he packed them up. and the cops had a tip so they were just looking for a reason...

Unless the kid had given them space cakes and '___', the lucky buggers...

I mean... *cough* that's terrible....

Seriously though, as funny as this thread is, those coppers may very well have had an accident whilst driving, or a life changing spiritual experience...

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The officers got "sick" that's not what I recall happening. This is the funniest thing i've read in a while. I can imagine the kids whole reason for doing it to haha. "maybe if I just sneak it into them, they'll love it" Well, the officers certainly didn't get "sick" I can tell you that much. You know what they got.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So did you guys see the wording used in the article?

"18-year-old man". I mean that's hilarious! my goodness.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Lol this kid is awesome.
STICK IT TO THE MAN....MAN!
I hope he doesn't get it too hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't want to laugh at this, because it is very serious and he could have done a lot of damage.

...but I just can't help myself.

top topics

join