It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding head syndrome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do you have a feeling it's about to happen before it's going to happen, it's just that sometimes I have a feeling something is about to happen, usually I am lying down so I don't really feel the need to move, haven't tested for paralysis, anyway, it is then followed by an ear-splitting BANG then I usually just lie there for a while, a little perturbed before going to sleep. Only happens very rarely for me though.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatSleepParalysisGuy
Sounds like sleep paralysis, I get the high pitched sounds in my head when I hit sleep paralysis, usually it means you're close to having an OBE.

THIS ^

If you read any books about astral projection (check out anything by William Buhlman or Robert Monroe) they mention these energy phenomena when falling asleep. Your crown chakra being cleared can create an inner auditory crack and is a precursor to an OBE.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is crazy. At three o'clock in the morning, I heard what seemed like the end of the world outside my window. I actually paused and waited to die in the flames that were surely coming my way any second. And then...nothing. lol. Scared me to death but I look outside and...*crickets chirping* absolute calm. I can't believe this is a real thing. Wow.

<< 1   >>

join