It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British UFO sightings at 'bizarre' levels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

Isn't it frustrating.
Tons of ufos and no picture comes clean enough.

Ufo is like god, many believe and see a glimpse but no one can show one.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's true, there has been quite a few recently!

I would like to see someone with a HD camcorder get some footage though

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am willing to bet it's actually Russian jets being seen. I heard a while back the Russia had been flying in no-fly zones over the U.K. and other European nations but Europe and U.S. had done really nothing about it.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think the point being made here is how much attention UFO'S are getting from the British press.Now we all know there is no accountability or dignity left in the British press.The BBC equals the Sun basically.But the massive amount of exposure given to "UFO's" should and must be noted.What are we being conditioned for?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
I don't think it is a coincidence that there is a rush of sightings right after the British government releases a ton of UFO documents. Which I am completely jealous of, by the way.

I believe this brings up a good point. After all, I'm sure they are able to monitor our media sources just as well, if not better, as we do.

Perhaps they see this as being 'accepted' by a people as a whole when the government steps forward and admits the existence of UFOs. Possibly another step towards first contact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join