It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush heckled at 4 July event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

video

news.bbc.co.uk...

President Bush was interrupted on several occasions by protesters who called him a fascist and war criminal during a 4 July celebration.

Speaking at the home of former president Thomas Jefferson, Bush was heckled during a ceremony where people from 30 countries lined up to be sworn in as US citizens.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i was going to post this but lost the link

i was shocked that none of them were tazerd

this is quite cool. they did it one at a time so they wernt all taken out together.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think most agree that war crimes were committed. Seeing as we invaded, searched for and apprehended war criminals in the Balkans it will be interesting to see how history portrays GW.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Personally, I love how George Dubya is talking about how much he loves free speech as members of the crowd are being forcibly dragged away by the secret service and the police for speaking their views

Your speech can be as free as you want so long as you don't upset the government

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Bingo, selfisolated!

You do have to laugh, even though it's appalling. You expect W to say, right after the protester is dragged off and he says, "we believe in free speech in the United States of America"...

"Live, from New York, it's Saturday Night!"

Also, that was very un-MSM of the BBC to post this about W, what's self-censorship come to?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont know about you guys, But I see More an more of this Doubled ended Nonsense everyday.

Bush saying how our free speech is great, Just dont bother anyone with it.

How Protests can get matters solved, Just dont let anyone see you

How writing your congressmen can Help, Just dont expect a reply.

How we have a bill of Rights, Just that its on vacation.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't think he should have got treated like that. he is a bit stupid but i think Bush has meant to do well as president.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"We believe in Freedom of speech, as long as you do it within the confines of your chain-linked, barbed-wire, "Free-speech-Zone" cage."

Love the head-bobbing, evil-chimpy smirk thing he's got going on while saying it. Classic Decider moment.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lindadmon

I don't think he should have got treated like that. he is a bit stupid but i think Bush has meant to do well as president.

Your comments deeply upset me at my most inner morals and I hope you find help in life. At no time did President Bush "mean well" end of story

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Localjoe3]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
well the more people hate bush, the more they will welcome the next president with open arms.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by malganis

Funny about that, isn't it?

Better to trust the devil you know...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lindadmon

God you need a glass of water over your head with ice too.

How is a president who behaves like a disgusting demon mean well? How does he mean well, when is behaviour and actions are damaging to the world in every moment of his time in office. He is one sick, demonic and pityless man and one heck of a disrespectable president, even to himself.. He has no regards for the people's of his own country or the country he attacks.

He is officially the most delusional president the world has ever seen. He behaves like a hitler of the 21st century. Which IMO he's worse than all the dictators put together. I thought in the 21st century we turned our backs from mass genocide and war crimes.

RANT OVER.

You should be ashamed as a human being to have praised such a disgusting man.

He is best described as a bratt.

top topics

join