It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Olympics need to be cancelled to fulfil a prophecy or prediction that you believe in???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I have read many posts from people that talk about the Olympic games being cancelled for a multitude of reasons and that the cancellation of Beijing 2008 will be proof that certain prophecies and predictions will or are coming true.

Most of these P&P's are about the NWO or a future US civil war or 2012 being the end.

I have 2 questions for those who believe in P&P's that rely heavily on the cancellation of Beijing 2008

1) With 32 days to go and the vast majority of the infrastructure complete, I am wondering if this fills you with a sense of foreboding, panic or relief etc;

2) If any would like to share their comments on any signs, feelings or anecdotes that the games will indeed be cancelled.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
bejing is looking to make alot of money off of the olympic games and im pretty sure they are going to do every thing in their power to make sure they dont get cancelled so it should still be a go

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If the Olympics are cancelled, the Chip on the shoulder of the Chinese as a nation is gonna double in size! They are already backing themselves into a solidarity corner when it comes to most of the worlds powerful nations.

With 32 days to go, how would it be cancelled? Terrorism?
A CIA/Israeli terrorist attack which shifts the blame onto Iran? That one would be very believable!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't necessarily believe any of the prophcies, however should the games be cancelled I will certainly go back and re-read/re-analyze some of the predicitions that have stated that the games would be cancelled.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Agreed on both points.

If it is cancelled in the next 31 days, there will have to be some serious revisiting of some of these P&P's ... It would be wild if it happened.

And the Chinese would be PISSED!

Especially if it was because the US attacked Iran and there was some kind of nuke action.

I think that the Chinese, already allies with Iran, would be very keen to make US life hard on the ground.

But what are the chances of it being cancelled?

Low to non-existent.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
did a search so i wouldnt double post

was thinking the same thing

13 days til the olympics start

did Titor in detail say that none of the games were to begin or cancelled sometime in the beginning, middle?

any titor believers care to interject?

and if the olympics do happen completely, will any titorees call false on this so called traveller of time

or will they say well the timeline changed

if every thing he said doesnt come true does that make him false cause every timeline can change and means there is no real way to call false on him?

and if so whats the point in really believing him then?

its kinda like a nothingness of something

weird

any takers?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Also these people might disrupt things, they want to stop the 2008 Olympics.

I know people will say this is just fear mongering, but maybe the cancellation will come via a terrorist attack??

A terrorist group based in western China threatens to attack the upcoming Beijing Olympics, and claims responsibility for last week's deadly bus bombings in China in a new propaganda video released July 25.

The Turkistan Islamic Party video, entitled "Our Blessed Jihad in Yunnan," warns spectators and athletes, "particularly the Muslims," not to attend the Beijing Games, which are scheduled to begin in two weeks on Aug. 8.

"Our aim is to target the most critical points related to the Olympics. We will try to attack Chinese central cities severely using the tactics that have never been employed," the group's leader, Commander Seyfullah said, according to a translation of the video provided by IntelCenter, a Washington, D.C.-based firm that monitors terrorism.

At the top of the video a sign for the Beijing Olympic Games is engulfed in flames

The video is about three and a half minutes in length, and resembles al Qaeda propaganda videos in structure.

I wonder what they are suggesting when they say "We will try to attack Chinese central cities severely using tactics that have never been employed"

Video is below the text

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Or a more probable reason for the games getting canceled could be this.

Warning Over Olympic Health Risk

All Olympic athletes are in danger of suffering severe asthma attacks, skin conditions, infections and sickness due to Beijing's pollution.

His warning comes after an exclusive Sky News report revealed pollution levels are worse than ever in the Chinese capital - 16 times worse than in London - despite attempts to ban cars and reduce factory emissions.

The International Olympic Committee has said it will reschedule events if air pollution is a threat to athletes' health, saying any decisions would be made just prior to or during the event.

Source.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Or could it be this....

Georgia In State Of War With Russia

Link.

I have been saying/thinking for weeks that i believe the Olympics with be canceled, or heavily tarnished because of something big happening.

We will see as it unfolds i guess.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
cancelled or "heavily tarnished" are two entirely different things. There are always going to be conflicts, earthquakes, other natural disasters, etc. that someone could say "tarnished" the games, thereby making your prediction true from the eye of the beholder.
I say that once the Olympics are completed all Titor supporters should probably keep quiet, because it was obviously a scam.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We'll see. The pollution is pretty bad (lots of athletes complaining about critical headaches) but canceling the games... it will probably take a major false flag attack like 9/11 in China.

top topics

join