It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who is the Antichrist!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Watch this video. BIBLICAL PROOF who the Antichrist is!!

video.google.com...

This Video Changed my life!

(mod edit for all capped title, )

[edit on 6-7-2008 by asala]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Jason b]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

If this video was recently uploaded, it may still be processing.
If this video is yours, you can check its status.

To see more videos visit our home page."

...is what I get.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here ya go....he put the entire url into the doc id field.

Google Video Link

I have no opinion on the video as it is a subject which I have no interest in, just helpin' out with a link here.....

[edit on 6-7-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
sorry bout that! New to posting vids!.. thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I've been watching for a while now, and althought much of the info is quite intresting, there's several major assumptions and much misunderstanding according to this guy's perceptive abilities.

Lukewarm.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Didn't change my way of thinking sorry
, As Incarnated said to many Assumptions "where did you get these Assumptions from?" " The BIBLE" and this is where i get off the train.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't see where the assumptions are? He quotes from the Bible and from History. How this is assumption i do not know?

My intention is not to change the world but to show the path. Which ever path you take is up to you.

He was a University professor and taught History. He is not assuming it's actually truth.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Jason b]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason b

I know you don't see the assumptions. That's okay. You don't have to see them for them to be there. He, does wonderfully, and his heart is in the right place, and that's good news, but he does make associative statements in such a way as to assume meaning. He doesn't factor in several other levels of disassociative meaning and/or other aspects of consciousness leveled understandings.

However for you to assume you posses the ability to "know who the antichrist is" through his words is your error.

His statements only focus on "landmasses". That's the errored road that leads you to your mistaken assumptions. Sometimes a "kingdom" can be an idology, a theory, a stradgy, or something outside a mass of land.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Walter Veith hes a very educated man.But of course has religious bias.All that video seems like is a religious propaganda thing bible studying.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
King Charles of Wales.

The Antichrist that will rise soon after the Temple is rebuilt.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm not going to argue with you.

I present this for those who want to see.

As for the meanings of "Beasts or Kingdoms" you stated. It is a fool who looks for the meaning of the word outside the very word of God who explains quite plainly!

And he takes his Difinitions from the Bible itself so how that is presumptious i don't know.

HEY! i've got an idea.. instead of just telling me he is Presumptious why don't you give me an example so i can see what you are talking about.

If you know something i don't know wouldn't you want me to know the truth?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think people should stop focussing on the negativity of Anti Christ and if they are christians.. focus on being what Christ taught us to be.

These christians that are heavily into anti-christ waiting, seem to me to be missing the entire point of christs teachings.

I think he will come like a theif in the night or something guys, in otherwords, why wait around for someone that is not going to be detected... its in the bible!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I did not realize it up until now that the Anti-christ is so important. I was not a Christian for the last year because i knew that there was error in the things i was believing. I knew that the true sabbath was Saturday and that i should not worship Mary as God and that i should not pray to Saints like Gods so i just stopped going to church and started a soul search on the internet.

Watching endless videos, searching for the truth. I watche everything from the project Camelot videos to may ufos about UFOs and Aliens. But only now i realize all this is part of Lucifers task of turning us from Christ. I was lost for a while but now i belive i am found because i found a renewed faith in Christ.

Lucifer is the true master of the Free Masons and to many of the secret societies. Who controls the world and is in the main stream media but Lucifer through hidden secret societies and through symbolism.

If you want to see how we are all being decieved check out this video:
video.google.com...

To say we should not focus on the Negativaty of the anti-christ is, in itself, a Victory for Lucifier and and United Cause of One World Government!

I'm not "Antichrist" waiting but "Christ waiting" because anyone who knows anything about the Bible prophecy knows that soon after the AntiChrist comes that The Second Coming is soon at hand..

If you don't believe that Jesus is coming back or then you don't believe in the Bible> if you don't believe the word of God> then you believe in People or Man over God, and i right? That we are all Gods in our own right and that We will be like Gods when the Aliens come or something like that.

I don't deny that there are Aliens. There are most likey such beings but regardless if they have a message of hope or Devistation, if they think they created the Heavens or the Earth i think they are from Lucifer! Fallen angels..

If you Deny the Bible then you deny God. Simple as that. Then you should not be a part of this Thread. BEcause this is about God and Truth.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Jason b]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I am one of those thousands of members on ATS who cannot view videos while at work, so if someone would kindly tell me who this video is naming as the antichrist I would appreciate it, you know, in case it is right I will know who to be looking for or at

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I am one of those thousands of members on ATS who cannot view videos while at work, so if someone would kindly tell me who this video is naming as the antichrist I would appreciate it, you know, in case it is right I will know who to be looking for or at

The video is well over an hour long or so it seems. I didn't watch the full video. Judging from the seriousness of the speaker in the video I don't think the video actually names anyone. I think the poster of this thread thinks they understand the speaker in the video in such a way as to assume to know the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The video is well over an hour long or so it seems.

I'm not going to watch an hour long video ...
Someone just say the darn name!
Who is supposedly the anti-christ this time?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the return of rome, aka the pope or what ever. I don't know. I fastfowarded through the 1:35 of this long drawn out and assumptious video, where they try to lead you down the road of their belief. Secret societies and what not.

The guy says at 1:31 that it is the "christian system" of churchs. Not the followers or the leaders, but the system. And then it says in closing to come to the next set of lectures.

More blah blah blah...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason b
If you Deny the Bible then you deny God. Simple as that. Then you should not be a part of this Thread. BEcause this is about God and Truth.

Say what?

Ah, welcome to ATS Jason, where all are welcome to speak their minds within the rules - whether they believe in god/gods or not.

If you insist on limiting who can speak their minds, you're going to get hung right out of the gate.

Good luck!
Sleuth (goes for the popcorn)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What I got from the video is that the Roman system and the Pope is the Antichrist. The Pope is asking for a new world order and all nations are bowing to him with arms out. It seems that whatever the pope says, people listen and do as he says. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but that's what I got from it. This doesn't mean I believe the professor, but it's interesting. In my opinion, this is what happens when we let our politicians make the laws and change the rules. We are not the power the people should be. We only watch powerless as the elite take power into their own hands.

Proof that the pope is the Antichrist

Like I said before, I don't know if any of this is true, but I thought I would show you what I found and read. Just be careful to not believe everything you read.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sorry i did not mean to shut out anyone. That's been happeing for thousands of years. Please accept my apologies..

I just meant that people should not take God lightly. It is as serious subject as anything else. Perhaps the most important of all.

If you don't watch the video in full then why should i take your opinion seriously incarnated.

I'd just like to say that This man although very intelligent, is not giving his OPINION. It is actually fact by using the prophecy from the bible and compairing it to actual events in History. He uses direct quotes from historical figures including the Pope himself and the papal see.

People see anything to do with the Bible and already have their opinion without truly taking what is said to heart and understanding what is being said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join