It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who is the Antichrist!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I completely disagree with the above comment that if you deny the bible then you deny God. Yes, according to the scriptures some of the bible was written by God, or dictated by God, or came to the particular author in a vision by God. However, much of the bible cannot be taken as such, therefore could possibly be discounted. The Jews deny the New Testament, yet are the chosen people, so are they denying God, thus cannot receive favor even though they are chosen?

Anyways, on to the video. I found this video incredibly compelling, a lot of what the speaker says about the church is in fact true, and a lot of the comparisons he makes with the antichrist are intriguing to say the least.

Is he correct? We don't know, yet. Could he be correct? I can't see any reason why not. It fits, and that cannot be said of the vast majority of antichrist claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
well javier solana could be the antichrist
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Jason, you really should stop watching videos, and go out in the woods for awhile. Take some long walks, get to know nature and yourself.

These videos are produced and designed to make you believe them, well made, too. You will believe anything if you study it long enough.

<< 1   >>

join