It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faceless 'aliens' spotted in crowd at Wimbledon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... less-aliens-spotted-crowd-Wimbledon.html

With the blankest of blank expressions on their faces, these mysterious figures have been popping up in the most unlikely of places.

The faceless mutants have a penchant for A-list celebrity bashes and have been spotted at Elton John's White tie ball and Harrods summer sale, opened by Sex and the City star Kim Cattrall.

With a membrane of skin stretched tightly over their eyes, noses and mouths, the alien-like figures were most recently snapped 'watching' a match perched on Murray Mount at Wimbledon.

Just as i was going to post the pictures, the story changed on me and the above and the pictures were taken off.

Another reference:www.coasttocoastam.com...

Under: FACELESS ONES.

A prank? or a breed of aliens making the rounds?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
well they seem to be OBVIOUS masks to me.....the close up photos show small holes drilled over the eye area for the wearer to see out of....

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes, i know, but the story i posted says "a membrane of skin",,,,,

I cant beleive they changed it as i was going to post pictures.

They did look fake to me, but who knows!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I thought maybe photoshopped, but they might be masks too, they are something to do with lotus cars.

There is another thread about this somewhere.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I already posted a topic on this a few days ago u might wanna do a search for it and shut this one down

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
According to Coast 2 Coast AM last night (July 3rd), it's an advertisement for some new car coming out. Nothing else, weird advertising crew lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I thought there was something not right about this whole thing. Thank you for letting me know.

MODS, P[LEASE CLOSE THIS ONE?

THANKS!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

With a membrane of skin stretched tightly over their eyes, noses and mouths, the alien-like figures were most recently snapped 'watching' a match perched on Murray Mount at Wimbledon.

Hopefully they atleast enjoyed the match.

top topics

join