It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Daytime Sighting, Brilliant footage on Film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this is a fake it's a damn good one, really quality footage recorded ona film camera, not digital. Objects in the foreground and background at the start of tape, recorded in daylight. It's about the best evidence you could ask for short of multiple witnesses from official sources.

It might be fake, but i just can't tell, i would love to see the full thing without the news interupting it.

uk.youtube.com...

I really am not impressed by footage very often but this one got me, if it's fake i will really be impressed. It could be a model of course however i'm sure some video expert on ATs could determine that by looking at the footage.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Ohhh, it has been posted many times before. It was determined to be a hoax. I think that object was hanged by a string.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Ahh right ok, please provide me a link if you could i'd be interested in seeing it, it was a brilliant tape, but that's why i wanted the image experts, to determine if it was a model (seemed possible to me). I always rely on the experts when i can't figure it myself

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There were a couple of threads on this one in the last month.
Watch the bird passing through the frames.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What bothers me is that we don't get to see it go away. Classic case of fake video, but maybe it's not all the footage.

Is this the full footage?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ah yes I did a search and found one thread. There are probably more good threads on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Cheers matey, very nice find and well remembered. I'm afraid i don't view the UFO section as much as i should. The only way i could see it being done was with a model as i mentioned in my first post, glad to see the research has already been done.

All the best and thanks again for finding the old thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No problem

Have fun reading.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Notice how he missteps in his tall tale. Hes explaining that he couldn't talk and starts to say even his dogs were quiet, but had earlier said they were growling. There is so much wrong with this, you shouldnt have to investigate to know its fake.

Oh and this:

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Looks good,...why not show the last moments of the sighting?

Like when it moves away, that would be more convincing.

Or did the witness just get bored and stop taping...

This has always been one of my main problems with almost ALL UFO videos.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Ahh well, i dont' get fooled by much, anyone can make the odd mistake you know, i didn't believe in the "drone" sightings or the ones from hawaii. Just every now and then something slips through, and i guess in my rush to post it before someone else i didn't examine it as i should.

Hehe being made to look a fool is a good thing every now and then

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Notice how he missteps in his tall tale. Hes explaining that he couldn't talk and starts to say even his dogs were quiet, but had earlier said they were growling. There is so much wrong with this, you shouldnt have to investigate to know its fake.

Oh and this:

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Looks good,...why not show the last moments of the sighting?

Like when it moves away, that would be more convincing.

Or did the witness just get bored and stop taping...

This has always been one of my main problems with almost ALL UFO videos.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Dronetek]

They actually do growl in the video thou, just not much.
Maybe he was hurting them! lol, well I sure hope not.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Ahh well, i dont' get fooled by much, anyone can make the odd mistake you know, i didn't believe in the "drone" sightings or the ones from hawaii. Just every now and then something slips through, and i guess in my rush to post it before someone else i didn't examine it as i should.

Hehe being made to look a fool is a good thing every now and then

I'm sorry, my intention was not to make you look like a fool. To be honest, I used to believe pretty much everything I saw. After years of lurking on these forums, I've learned that I wasn't being anywhere near critical enough. I think its imperative that we be as critical with these as possible. It only hurts the cause to easily buy in to hoaxes.

Keep up the good work IR. Its not pointless to post these, because it allows us to weed out the junk.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Ah yes I did a search and found one thread. There are probably more good threads on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just read that thread and the only bit saying it was a fake that may be credible was near the end of the topic, however someone else has said that the people saying it was a hoax were a hoax themselves because the original video maker refused to give them an interview so they decided to make a hoax that the video was a hoax.

I'm left confused now whether or not the video is a hoax lol

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes. It's good to be reminded by things like this to keep us on toes. I found myself skimming through that old ufo footage thread just to refresh my memory and to refresh myself with their analysis skills.

Ever since I joined ATS, I have been improving my skills in discerning ufo pictures and footages. The number of ufo pictures and videos that I believe to be true have been shrinking and shrinking fast everyday lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I'm sorry, my intention was not to make you look like a fool. To be honest, I used to believe pretty much everything I saw. After years of lurking on these forums, I've learned that I wasn't being anywhere near critical enough. I think its imperative that we be as critical with these as possible. It only hurts the cause to easily buy in to hoaxes.

Keep up the good work IR. Its not pointless to post these, because it allows us to weed out the junk.

Oh no no please i didn't say you made me look a fool, i made myself look like one, and i honestly think it's good for a person. Being so wrapped up in getting the first post on this issue is what caused it. I'm very critical of all videos, rarely been fooled, i guess you could say i was fooled because of wanting to take the credit of finding something new. It's my own fault entirely.

Sorry if i sounded like i was accusing you there, i'm genuinly glad it was pointed out as a fake and glad i was reminded to research things more thoroughly before i put them up

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

i find it very dubious that on 4.17.08 you posted on the third page of the linked thread about this very same subject, yet you started this thread acting as if you had never heard of this case:

Well look, i'm very open to the idea of structured flying craft, unknown to current science civilian science flying around our skies, this however seems like (drum roll please) CGI!

Sorry but for me it just has a very CGI feel about it, i'm sure many people here spend their days loking up videos and you'll know once you've seen a few you just get a feeling when it's CGI, something not quite right about it. I think the government do have some exotic craft they're not sharing with us, so maybe at some point someone will capture some seriously compelling, impossible to discount footage.

I might be wrong but i don't think i am, keep looking upwards and good luck on finding something.

explain yourself!

i must inform you that you risk being attacked by ethereal vampires in your sleep tonight for your transgression. i pray that you hav an adequate explanation. we don't mess around with stuff like this.....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

really quality footage recorded ona film camera, not digital.

Its a videotape camera, he even shows a noisy disturbance 'caused' by the ufo.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
looks totally fake to me, guy watching an alien probe or something of that sort and doesn't say a world? Also does not show the object moving away, this leads me to believe it was hung in place.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
BOOOOOOOOO JAMIE MAUSAN!!!!!!!

He is ridiculous

I have no doubt he sponsored this hoax!

What a terrible shame!

There are real ALIENS ANS UFOS out there.........This is just wrong!

IMO JAMIE is doing nothing more than damaging the credible UFO sightings around the world!

BOOOOOOOO

[edit on 5-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Sorry i must have forgotton, that's very possible you know. Please review my thread history, i don't post things over and over and post knowingly false stuff.

So calm down and back off, not everyone is infallable you know. Unless you are saying i'm not allowed to have the occasional faulty memory?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join