It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction or sleep walking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
In 1996, in Moultrie GA. I was watching Sienfeld re-runs on the local NBC Affiliate, and fell asleep on the couch. The last thing I remember seeing before falling asleep was the small digital clock on the t.v. It read 11:25 (pm).

When I awoke, I could not see the clock or the street light which normally shown through the front window of the house. My aaumption at that point was that the power had gone out. Anyone who lives in the south knows that a comman occurance. Well, I got up, and headed towards the front window to confirm my suspicians, and smacked right into the corner of my bedroom wall. My bedroom was clear on the other side of the house, and I have no memory of leaving the front room, and going to the bedroom. I was freaking out by now, and I made my way to the front room to make sure the doors were locked, and thats when I noticed the clock. It now read 3:17 (am).

I had always assumed I was sleep walking because, I had no......um........weird memories associated with this experiance. However, here I should point out that never have I had a sleep walking occurance before in my life.

Any oppinions?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sorry Rev had to move this thread from Chit Chat to here

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have had several similar type experiences, widely spread throughout my lifetime. I think about three times I have fallen asleep in one place and awoken somewhere different. My opinion is that it is just sleep walking, nothing nefarious. It is interesting though that the sleep walking events are so far and few between.

I wouldnt worry about it unless you find strange wounds, scars on your body.

*edit my bad spelling

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ive had several similair experiences.one time I went to sleep in the guest room (its a double bed you see
) i had a weird dream of looking out the window in the night and seeing strange lights.not only did i wake up in the wrong bed but i had a cut on my right forearm that left a scar.this is weird as i have never sleep walked.also (and this happens quite a lot) i have what i call "blink outs".let me explain.one time i was trying to get to sleep.it was about 12 and very dark outside.i couldnt sleep so i sat up and reached for my book.i blinked and immediately my surroundings changed.i was sitting in exactly the same position but it was light outside an my dad was coming in to wake me up (i was only 10 so dont laugh).i mean i know time is relative but thats beyond a joke! (forgive my bad sense of humour)

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ever had any insight from a professional? possibly ask someone in a sleep related field their oppinion?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I suspected it was merely sleep walking. A frightening experience, to be sure. I thing mostly because of it`s disorientative quality.

My younger brother was quite the accomplished sleep walker. I remember one time my mother found him out in the front yard, playing with his his favorite star wars toys at 3:00 am. He was asleep but you could not tell unless you were to take a good look in his eyes. Mom described them as "being dead".

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
sleep walking is more rare than you think

i dont think you were sleepwalking at all, abductees usually have blocked memories... i think you need to do hypno therapy, or the next time your having a lucid dream (dream which you can control) just think back to that night.

peace

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I remember once waking up on my back lawn and i had a strange circular scar on my left hand about the size of a pencil eraser, and a bruise on my right hip that didn't hurt. i've had both the scar and bruise for many years now.

new topics

top topics

join