It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice Says She's `Proud' of Decision to Invade Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she's ``proud'' of the U.S. decision to wage the Iraq war and insisted that the world is not more dangerous than it was when George W. Bush took office.

SOURCE
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is sickening. How can anyone be proud of a war that has cost the lives of over 4000 US soldiers? Bankrupted this country? Destabilized the middle east? Caused us to lose how many civil liberties? What say you?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
America loves war, because in war there is business and opportunity for america.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zero2cool

By America you mean who? I dont love it. Do you? Would you like to tell the percentage of Americans who even support the war?

Anyone reading this who "loves war" and is "America" could you please tell me why you love war?

I think that statement is false.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero2cool
America loves war, because in war there is business and opportunity for america.

Americans dont love war....Dick and Bush love war. Grow up with your ridiculous one liner.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by zero2cool

Americans dont love war....Dick and Bush love war. Grow up with your ridiculous one liner.

I don't love war.
But if you look at the economic situation before they made the war.
The boom has been good.
However I don't entirely like the idea of prospering off the blood of dead people.
I wish there was a better way to do it.
Im sure there is.
But how will it ever happen with the sheer design of this false economy and corrupted monetary system and the Bush/Dick who run it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Of course she's proud of it.

She's even more proud (and relieved) that people bought the lies and that she'll be getting very rich when she leaves office, along with all the other corporate stooges who want war for their own enrichment.

These people make me sick

new topics

top topics

join