It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo Wikipedia entry - mentions ATS??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Anyone know why ATS is mentionned on the wikipedia entry for project Serpo?

en.wikipedia.org...

It has been suggested that members of the site abovetopsecret.com created this hoax.[citation needed] So far evidence substantiating this claim has not yet been presented.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My best guess would be that someone got banned, got mad, and decided to put that there to make those who read it think we are a bunchy of loony bin hoaxers. Unless I missed something, they are not going to find the proof that ATS created the hoax because it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
Anyone know why ATS is mentionned on the wikipedia entry for project Serpo?

en.wikipedia.org...

It has been suggested that members of the site abovetopsecret.com created this hoax.[citation needed] So far evidence substantiating this claim has not yet been presented.

Who is the wikipedia editor needing this citation? They need to do a little more research.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Went and looked at the history for the page. The only changes made trying to accuse ATS of being the hoaxer come from an unregistered user. Different IP's each time, but I'd say it's the same person. Disgruntled ex-member is still my guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just go in and re-edit it to say "Project Serpo is a hoax that I created and spread ("I" meaning the wiki poster)because I was upset at being banned for being female cleansing device on abovetopsecret.com."

[edit on 3-7-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am almost positive I know who made that ludicrous edit... You all are right, banned, paranoid and disgruntled (not to mention that she's not very bright either
) ...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I am almost positive I know who made that ludicrous edit... You all are right, banned, paranoid and disgruntled (not to mention that she's not very bright either
) ...

Springer...

Mark, that brought a smile and a snicker. I don't get many when it comes to Serpo. Thanks.

top topics

join