It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Going On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Something Big is Going On

www.campaignforliberty.com

The following statement is written by Congressman Paul about the pending financial disaster. He will introduce this statement as a special order and insert it into the Congressional Record next week. Fortunately, we have the opportunity to debut it first on the Campaign for Liberty blog.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Strap in your seat belts... We are in for a bumpy one!!!

www.campaignforliberty.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Spoken with utmost passion and truth.

I am sure most politicians could not even comprehend a paragraph of what Dr. Paul wrote... let alone be able to write about such a subject without resorting to their staff. If Obama, or whoever wins, really wants to change our country, they need to consult with this man.

I promise that, without listening to and understanding his words, there will be a day, sadly, that we will all be able to see that he was right all along.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Absolutely! Paul is an awesome orator... He gives me chills every time I read his words...

I wish America were ready for him.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There are reasons to believe this coming crisis is different and bigger than the world has ever experienced. Instead of using globalism in a positive fashion, it’s been used to globalize all of the mistakes of the politicians, bureaucrats and central bankers.

The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy. I’m convinced that agreements among central banks to “monetize” U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyone—especially the U.S. Congress that doesn’t care, or just flat doesn’t understand.

This is why Ron Paul didn't make it. You can't speak the plain truth like that. Nobody wants to face their fears, or accept any criticism. It is much easier to just ridicule the truth, and move on. At least, that appears to be the current approach of the USA Congress.

But natural law (including economic law) eventually catches up.

A very depressing article. Good post for today, Tapped. Let's see how many agree with us.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Yeah, well see. Truth is an unknown commodity these days...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Cats and dogs, living together, MASS HYSTERIA!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
damn
i keep reading his words, not just these posted, but elsewhere and all i can think about are the words from a rage against the machine song.. "rally round the family........." God bless all those who see the truth and aren't afraid to speak, namely ron paul.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
reply to post by astronomine

Absolutely! Paul is an awesome orator... He gives me chills every time I read his words...

I wish America were ready for him.

Paul is an accomplished rhetorical scholar and critic, he has had some growing up though, take this more--more than a decade ago.

www.youtube.com...

Rather out of control (parts 1,2, and 3).... Paul's ideas reign supreme these days and how he delivers them (he has calmed quite a bit), he makes the most sense, like it-doesnt-matter-if-he's-a-Republican-makes-sense sense. Although the best orator, these days, that I have seen--as far as sheer talent--is Ellis Henican, in my plucky opinion...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Cats and dogs, living together, MASS HYSTERIA!

ENOUGH! I get the point!

lol. . I had to.

(obscure ghostbusters reference).

In all seriousness, I have not followed politics as much as I should have over the years. There is something big around the corner, and most of America has their heads in the sand thinking it will just "go away".

I've never been paranoid about these things, but now I'd say I'd be stupid not to prepare in some way.

Great article. . thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Actaully.. Paul didn't make it because he is a Libertarian, not a Republican.. and I find many of his supporters don't even know what a Libertarian is .. but support Paul anyways simply because of the way he talks and not his issues. I also find many, many of his supporters to be "left leaning" .. which is asinine..

Anyways, I agree with what Paul has said, he has said the same thing many time in Congress, and to the Federal Reserve making Bernake shift uncomfortably in his chair..

It's not that America is not ready for Paul, they are just to Liberal for a libertarian at this moment..

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Well we need more people like Pual in office IMO.We can no longer ignore our issue,today of all days we should be humbled to our country.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
imagine, just imagine if Ron Paul became president
if the news didn't ignore him as they did

how much of a different country/continent/world this would be.

There would be so much more peace, less economic frustration, more truth much less lies...

When your children grow up they will say 'you had a good candidate to vote for, why did you ruin it for me?'

you all had your chance and you missed it.. wow
what a miss

america could have gone back to the days of being a well respected and beloved country

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Once again a well written text. I love when people speak out of passion and when the passion is directed at not the persons own profit but the greater good.

I wish we had someone like Paul in Europe. Someone who had the guts to stand against the fascist in Sarkozy and the so-called leaders that we apparently voted in...

To those who volunteer to get Pauls message out... keep up the good work, keep spamming forums, when ever a new message is written. Keep it alive, and deliver it so people can wake up and face the truth. Make sure the chimes of freedom and liberty lingers in the air, deafening out the drums of greed and war.
It is no longer a question if you can do it, but when people start reacting to it in a positive way!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
1) the republicans and democrats alike would still laugh at Ron Paul and label him a nutcase

2) even if he miraculously won the party nomination and presidential election, Paul would be assassinated before entering office. Not even JFK, who was outspoken about the pitfalls of coming 'globalism' and what it would do to our country (not to mention abolishing the CIA, eliminating the offshore tax havens, the "Fed", etc., etc.) was spurned by the elitists like Paul has been.

3) we'll be hearing from both parties that MORE globalism, MORE free trade, MORE cheap, printed money to bail out banking/economy, and MORE cheap labor can only get us out of this mess.

4) political suckers (aka Republicans and Democrats) still believe their party's line (which in reality is basically the same, courtesy of CFR/corporate body) - we need less Republicans and Democrats and more AMERICANS.

...and that's my 2 cents, now worth 1 cent...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Once again a well written text. I love when people speak out of passion and when the passion is directed at not the persons own profit but the greater good.

I wish we had someone like Paul in Europe. Someone who had the guts to stand against the fascist in Sarkozy and the so-called leaders that we apparently voted in...

To those who volunteer to get Pauls message out... keep up the good work, keep spamming forums, when ever a new message is written. Keep it alive, and deliver it so people can wake up and face the truth. Make sure the chimes of freedom and liberty lingers in the air, deafening out the drums of greed and war.
It is no longer a question if you can do it, but when people start reacting to it in a positive way!

Facism is present in the USA as well unfortunately.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join