It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Iran, What Many People Don't Know

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I'm sorry you don't understand my post, and your displayed limited intelligence has only fortified others view of your ignorance. If you kindly re-read what I posted with half a brain, you should understand what I said and why I said it. I even put in clauses in there for folks that might respond in the ignorant way that I predicted...as you have done (and two others)

I think there should be an IQ test for folks that choose to broadcast their "informed" and "intelligent" opinions concerning world affairs. That would end most of our problems, I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dale, What would you say to the fact that we used to rotate our service members in and out of their military schools back in the late 60s and early seventies. Check this out, " Some Of My Good Friends Are Iranian".

I have a question of you, off topic, "a little".

Which do you think is more likely to happen in real life in your hometown.

1. Being shot by a terrorist.

2. Or Being shot by your neighborhood LEO.

Pull the wool from over your eyes, before its to late.

"I Talk The Talk Because I made The Walk", And yes Ive been to Iran, and Iraq, & RVN and many others.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

i remember when i was little i went to a faimly day type thing a my fathers unit. he was the commander at that time and there was a weapons display and some of them we there so civilans could fire them. i remember it like it was yesterday the first time i fired an automatic weapon. i knew at that second what i wanted to do when i grew up..

as for children soliders. i dont agree with it but a bullet fired from a 10 yearold is just as deadly as one fired from a 20 year old....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bazarocka

i agree an officer of the law is more likely to shoot me here in my street. but a terriost is more likely to crash a plane in my city or bomb a train i might be on or gas a tunnel crouded with people. a LEO isnt gonna kill thousands just me..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

i agree an officer of the law is more likely to shoot me here in my street. but a terriost is more likely to crash a plane in my city or bomb a train i might be on or gas a tunnel crouded with people. a LEO isnt gonna kill thousands just me..

I was just making a point. The government did the same to my mind back in the day. It took me retiring and getting away from the machine. To be able To START TO UNDERSTAND and see what is really happening around us.

I knew something was up way back in the 70s when sd with a soviet detail, I also became good friends with several USSR soldiers. What i had realized is. "There Just Like Us Bro". (Iranian,Iraqi,Soviets,African)
Later In Life I actually rode my Harley to the USSR.

I Went back to the US in 1995 shortly after retiring. Note: Except for Training and a short detail @ NORAD, I DID NOT spend much time in the USA. 1971-1995 OUT OF COUNTRY.

But when I did go back, It Scared the CRAP out of me. 2 years it took me and i was outta their. I Have Property On The East Coast, I Visit, but I usually make it short.

Heres another thought for you and another question. How many murders and LEO iniated killings do you think go on daily/nightly across our 48 lower and then multiply that by 365. Does anyone think about those figures.

The Question: When Did Terrorism Start Getting Shoved Down The American Publics Throat. And Remember Its been around Since Before We Were.

I can tell you the exact time and the exact event That Took Place. That Started The US Governments Terror Scare.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by jaamaan

I hope so too, because if it happens, a bunch of other countries are going to fall into the scene like dominos (wwI & II anybody?) and large percentages and vast regions of planet earth are going to be uninhabitable due to radiation in the water, the cow's milk, the crops...26,000 + nuclear weapons ready to be shot off in less than an hour globally, that is what awaits us if these idiot oil and greedy obsessed neo conservatives have their way!

With the depleted uranium bombs already used in Afghanistan and Iraq, and the US saying they will continue to use this technology, we already have allowed unimaginably insane leaders to poison the earth for over 400 billion years! Its already done! These are dirty bombs. And mother earth has already extracted karma on us, because the radiation went up into the ioshpere, moved like a cloud around the earth and RAINED NUCLEUR FALLOUT on us. This madness has to stop. I really feel the urgency, because I think its all going to start soon again. The next major war will be a war of contracts, with every country obliged to help the other. Basically, if Iran is attacked and if it has the technology , truly, to retaliate, within minutes all the contract countries could have launched their missiles. We wouldn't even have time to be alerted to half the world's death. My spider senses have been going since yesterday that something is up.

I see the Iranians as I see Americans, good people, a few fanatics, and a very bad government that hijacks every election and throws pre-selected elites up to be elected. Rather than just being sheeple, like we're all depicted, we have a huge challenge trying to get rid of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How dare the OP for destroying the image of the Axis of Evil IRAN that Georgie Porgie and company have created in my mind! How dare you!!! Those aren't pictures of Iranians! Those are pictures of Americans in their own country!

Okay, enough sarcasm. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I have tried to say it with my words about how the Iraqi's and Iranians are NOT evil terrorists. Plus I have tried to explain how their religion, if they choose the Muslim religion, is NOT EVIL! Yet they still swallow every piece of crap this administration and the MSM feed them hook line and sinker.

A picture is worth a thousand words is how the old saying goes. These pictures are worth millions! Millions of lives that will be lost if this dictatorship that we have in the U.S. is allowed to secretly begin a war with Iran soley to fulfill the CFR plan for 'Rebuilding Americas Defenses'.

For those of you who still honestly believe the crap you are being fed about the Iraqi's and the Iranians I really hope that you sit back for a few seconds and digest the images in this post.

We are ALL human after all and the basic inclination of the human being is to live peacefully and to enjoy life. It is only the very few who strive for power and possessions that ruin it for everyone else.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Television is media. Media is controlled by the PTB and doesn't reflect peoples wishes, it is merely propaganda. I have often thought that we needed pictures, postcards and a variety of ways of showing people all over the world, escpecially its children and have mediums of exchange and writing with good translator programs. We are all to closed in, the entire world should be one giant cultural exchange program. Also thought of mediation groups all over the world meditating and praying together regularly as well as communicating with each other in real time.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Just because someone questions you does not make them 'limited' in intelligence. This is a very passionate subject right now and people will respond in kind.

You stated in the post that these people replied to that the Bush administration has not done anything close to what these leaders have. Are you kidding me? How many wars have the Iranian government started? How many lives have they stolen? Please provide facts and stop ignoring them please.

You see, when you try to defend a government (although I also see that you do not respect them) in such an offhand manner as you kind of did with the Bush administration it will obviously bring out the passion in people's responses.

This administration has lied to its people many times. They have been caught. Yet there is no one in office who will truly challenge them on these lies. These guys are worse criminals than the Iranian president. They started a war for profit. Period. He has yet to do that.

What was he involved with? The hostage crisis at the end of the 70's? I remember that. I also remember that they were pissed off at us because we were playing both sides by SELLING weapons them Iran and Iraq. Remember Iran Contra? Every single one of those guys involved with that pretty much got away scott free.

So please, I ask again, show me how this leader of theirs is more evil than our own? If you can provide some facts then I will consider changing my view. Is he a good man? No. I can't say that.

One thing that bothers me though is that we are fed all of these 'statements' of hatred that he supposedly has made. Where is the proof that he has actually made them in the exact context in which they are being presented? YOu see, you can't provide that proof either. We get it from our government, which has been proven to lie in order to achieve their own greedy means, and from the MSM that have been legally removed from having to tell the truth in their stories. They simply cannot slander anyone in America that can sue them for it. However, because of a supreme court ruling, they are not required to tell the truth. They are a private business. Plus we have caught them in lies as well.

Since both of the parties above have been caught in multiple lies who would you say is more credible? And can you seriously believe anything that they state.

Sorry for going on about this. I understand that you do not trust government but I am simply responding in kind to your remarks about this leader who supposedly is such a bad guy and how Bush pretty much holds nothing compared to him.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

Doesn't seem much diffrent from our televsision broadcast. Does it?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Dale is obviously a troll and people should not feed him.

So he's been over there experiencing it first hand and you call him a troll?

As for the thread, well
Iran's a cool country and from what I've seen of it, especially from a bbc documentary done a few years back, they are slowly pulling themselves out of radical islamic rule.

Yeah Iran is a cool country... so was Germany when Hitler came to power.. and don't give me the crap because my family lived through it.

You all forget that the LAND with all its scenic beauty does not go to war with people...

You forget that the average citizen of ANY country does not go to war with people unless forced to by their rulers

You forget that the average citizen of ANY country does not do terrorist attacks on people but only a handful of extremists

We have those same extremist here in the Good Ole USA Remember the Oklahoma bombing? ONE GUY many deaths...

It is estimated that only 1 PERCENT of all Muslims are extremists
Well considering at there are 1,480,083,062 Muslims in the world you do the math that makes a LOT of terrorists
www.factbook.net...

You all forget that it is their government that wants war... NOT THE PEOPLE

We did not attack Iraq for the people... we are NOT at war with Iraq nor Afghanistan... The Iqaqi People have not attacked the USA, nor have the Afghanis

You all forget that Iran was once the Persian Empire... and THEY REMEMBER THIS and want a return to that Ancient Glory Why should they not wish to become a major Nation in the world... You think they want to remain a third world country for ever...??

I could show you glorious pictures of Germany before and during WWII before the bombs fell...

I could show you stories of British and German troops in WWI that got together for drinks at Christmas and wished each other well before going back to shooting each other the next day because they were ordered to...

I don't buy most of what is said of Iran, they are just another target on the permanent war economy profiteers sights, potential victims of the elitist neo colonialism that is being unleashed on the world today.

So when was the last time you were over there talking to the 'man on the street'?

Leave them alone and I doubt they will attack anyone. It's time people stop categorizing nations by their leaders,

Really? We did that already... Do any of you even pay attention to history?

Iranian Extremists Seize US Embassy, Take Hostages
By Patrick Mondout

On November 4, 1979, an estimated 3,000 militants overran the U.S. Embassy in Teheran and captured 54 embassy staff members. Religious extremist and Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeini praised their actions. The militants demanded that: the Shah, who ruled Iran for decades with an iron fist and was now seeking medical treatment in the West, be turned over to them for trial; that the United States apologize for crimes against the Iranian people; and that the Shah's assets be paid to them.

www.super70s.com...

Now personally I think we need to get out of Iraq... we are not winning and its getting worse...

Just last week a friend of mine had a son that graduated from the Marines and was immediately deployed along with approx 3,000 others to Afghanistan...
when my friend asked him about it, his son said "can't tell you Dad, its 'hush hush'

So I asked a contact in Australia if he knew anything and got this back...

See the following. There is something big going on – they are losing!
Neither China or India will subscribe to the American induced mayhem. JJ.

Russia joins the war in Afghanistan :

The deterioration of the war is undoubtedly a factor behind the shift. (Incidentally, in a similar shift, Washington recently approached China and India also for the dispatch of troops to Afghanistan.) Britain's Telegraph newspaper reported last week on a growing "despair" in Washington over the NATO allies' perceived failings in Afghanistan. The gung-ho attitude - "have-gun-will-travel" - is no more there.
www.atimes.com...

Now since when is Washington asking China to send troops?

If anyone has any more on this please let me know...

The point is the leaders of Iran are not friendly to either the USA or Israel... and it is the leaders we need to worry about, not the Iranian people..

Remember in the last Iraqi conflict?

SADDAM'S SOLDIERS SURRENDER,ALREADY?
www.e-thepeople.org...

THEY did not want to fight either... with luck this will happen with Iran... should we go there

[edit on 3-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I was bon under a dictatorship, since I was little I knew the USA had put him in office. Every time I had fear I knew the USA was responsible.

The CIA made the CUP to kill president Salvador Allende in 1973 and put Pinochet as a Dictator. He never was of the Comunist Party as Nixon said, in fact his Party is now in office in Chile. Pinochet has being the only Non elected ruler since the independence of Chile in 1810. Thanks to CIA and USA terrorism, thousens of people died and millions feared every day till 2007 when he died. Thanks to Pinochet all resources are now owned by Americans, Brithish and Australian companies.

Now the same story is happening to the President in Bolivia, USAID was found to plan to kill him last week and was expelled from the country. Only to control resourses in Bolivia

For me USA is more Dangerous than Iran in this moment. I dont know if Iran is Dangerous at all, they dont treat to invade other countries, never have done it in the past.. Why sould They?

Americans should stay in thier country and stop doing war and terrorism in Latin america and other parts of the world to seal resources.. Then the rest of the world will stop blameming the USA of their source of fear.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

en.wikipedia.org...

more wars than the us has under its belt.

well as for the lives they have taken. hmmm where to start.
www.iranfocus.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.iran-e-azad.org...

i think my point is well made.....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Bush Declares US In ‘State Of Emergency” Over Iranian Nuclear Fears
(Updated 6/30/08)

Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that the United States President has declared that his Nation is now in a ‘State of Emergency’, both militarily and economically, by his signing of an Executive Order, and which we can read in part as reported by the White House News Service:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Bush declares national emergency over North Korea.
SOURCE

Executive Order: Continuing Certain Restrictions with Respect to North Korea and North Korean Nationals
WHITEHOUSE

That's a lot of saber rattling for a lame duck

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Are all Iranian chicks hot? Just wondering. /looks for visa

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
The Iranians are not Arabs.

No they were PERSIANS though yes they are Aryan

The Origins of Aryan People
By: M. Sadeq Nazmi-Afshar

I am Dariush, the great king, the king of kings
The king of many countries and many people
The king of this expansive land,
The son of Wishtaspa of Achaemenid,
Persian, the son of a Persian,
'Aryan', from the Aryan race
"From the Darius the Great's Inscription in Naqshe-e-Rostam"

www.iranchamber.com...

As such ... great EMPIRE builders...

You cannot build an empire peacefully

Before Persia was the Sumerians... the cradle of all mankind as it were... THEY have not forgotten this

The Berbers of Morocco are not Arabs... they are descended from Europeans and were 'conquered' by Arabs and still persecuted today

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

but a terriost is more likely to crash a plane in my city or bomb a train i might be on or gas a tunnel crouded with people. a LEO isnt gonna kill thousands just me..

Personally I'm not worried and terrorism has never scared me. The big "T" word is just scare tactics by our government to force us into accepting war.

You have a greater chance getting killed by a bumble bee than getting killed by a terrorist here in America. I think the actual statisitic is about 0.0004% of the American population will ever be involved in a Terrorist attack and 0.0005% of the American population gets killed by bumble bees every year. And of course you have a much greater chance getting killed in a car accident.

But don't believe statistics and facts! If you don't spread freedom through the world, the big evil terrorists will come to get you!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by OrangeAlarmClock]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HatTrick
Are all Iranian chicks hot? Just wondering. /looks for visa

From what I've seen yes. Most chicks who actually do wear make-up are hot. And being how westernized Iran is, most Iranian women wear make-up.

And they don't have to conceal their faces in Iran, just wear a scarf over their hair is all I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to
I dont know if Iran is Dangerous at all, they dont treat to invade other countries, never have done it in the past.. Why sould They?

that is just a silly statement. i dont know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock

From what I've seen yes. Most chicks who actually do wear make-up are hot. And being how westernized Iran is, most Iranian women wear make-up.

And they don't have to conceal their faces in Iran, just wear a scarf over their hair is all I think.

most muslim countries are actually this way. the more "westernized" they seem to be the more they let go of this tradition. bahrain is this way and im pretty sure that goes for the majority of the united arab emerancy..

[edit on 15pmu22007 by DaleGribble]

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join