It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Navy Aircraft Engineer Witnesses Glowing UFO over M5 Motorway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Add to the list of high strangeness and activity going on in the UK right now...And a HIGHLY credible witness to boot--An AIRCRAFT ENGINEER. Things are certainly appearing to heat up in recent times!!

He said: "I work with aircraft and grew up next to Manchester Airport so I know exactly what a plane looks and sounds like. This was definitely not a plane.

"It was a circular disc which was glowing bright, hovering hundreds of metres up.

"Other people must have spotted it. It was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life. It really did look like the alien aircraft in films. It had an antenna fixed to the back."

Mr Madden's claim follows a string of recent UFO "sightings".

Full Story:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As much as this seems credible in that it echoes the old 'glowing ring' UFO sightings in america, i see little evidence in the article, and no pictures

Any other sources on this? (not that i'm questionning the telegraph, but every rag has a slow news day every now and then...)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You make a visit to ATS a pleasure.

This guys sighting is weird for one reason - this craft had an antenna off the back of it...

The CT in me says... a possible US / UK joint project going on ?

As for those 13 cubed UFOs seen by those 4 army soldiers, again.. like WTF ?

Flagged for certain. this is a credible witness with alot to lose from making up stories.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My God, i thought people were exaggerating when they said that UFO sightings had increased over the last month. Now it seems like everyday there is a new sighting!

I think something big is going on or about to happen. In the UK atleast.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

certainly looking that way. Some thing has cranked up the sightings, and its not Joe blow reporting them...these are credible police / military people.

Wonder whats coming down the pipe line ?

new topics

top topics

join