It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORGONITE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I've recently been drawn to trying to understand crystals and their technologies, such as the use of quartz in every day items. After reading many ufo/chemtrail blogs, I stumbled upon Orgonite and it's use.
There seems to be some small science to it and research done but other than that people seem to be ecstatic and hooked to it once they receive or make their own. Here are some links that give brief info on orgonite -

www.orgonite.info...
www.orgonite.info...
www.ethericwarriors.com...

So my main question is, has anyone here on ATS bought/made or seen the effects of orgonite, or is this just a silly fad, people seem very ecstatic about it and it's been around awhile. These supposed crystal powered objects can destroy negativity and blast chemtrails out of the sky! Wow!, right?

[edit on 06/25/2008 by Sikmike620]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
My other half and I have created orgone shooters... I have a strong suspicion that orgone is one manifestation of Dark Energy. It permeates the Universe in a probabilistic soup (and is whence virtual particles come from as well).

A shooter is a relatively simple matter to construct. I'll go into it if anyone is interested, since it is slightly off topic (dealing with orgone, and not orgonite...).

Anyway, I don't have much information on orgonite specifically, but thought I would offer what little I do know around that subject.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I've been studying Reich and orgone for many years, I've built oracs, bion grounding rods, and shooters.

This is related to the Insect AG thread in Science & Technology as well...

Another name for orgonite objects, sometimes made using bbs or bearing balls, molded in pyramid candle molds, is HOLY HAND GRENADE.

The shooters do what they say, when you wave your hand over one you get a tingly cool breeze sensation even though no air is moving, really pretty cool to have subtle energy validated that way. Much more impressive than say, a needle moving or a chart...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"Much more impressive than say, a needle moving or a chart..."

And much less quantifiable, verifiable, measurable...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Have never heard of this...... interesting read. I just happen to have several gallons of resin and a gallon of slow hardener.

hmmmmm. And why not epoxy, for a substrate that easily accepts various pretty colorants? Thanks for the info, will look into it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses, yeah, I may head up to hobby lobby or my local hardware store to see if I can find some supplies. I think I will start off with making a HHG (Holy Hand Grenade). There are some different models or ways to construct them...one way is to coil a copper rod along the crystal or near it, is this recommended more say than just throwing the ingredients in and pouring resin? I plan on using a wine glass as a mold.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I recently just started making my own orgonite. I have completed 2 HHG's and 12 TB's of which I plan on gifting nearby cell towers. Here is my experience. The day my HHG's were ready to demold, we were having much CT spraying. I noticed that some swirly clouds were breaking up the lines which I had not seen before. I learned that some believe these "clouds" to be "sylphs" which in my understanding are helpful etheric beings. The following couple of days I witnessed less CT spraying and more sylphs. I got the feeling they were drawn to the orgonite. The last two days there has been no CT spraying. On a personal note, I have been sleeping much deeper and have had more patience and less anger. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

Ah, now molds...... you're talking my language. Remember if you use a wine glass, you will likely have to break the glass to get to the material you have made, if the glass is narrower at the top than the bottom. You migth have to anyway, unless you use a release compound, which prevents the resin from sticking to the mold. It will not BOND to glass, but it will stick to it. Molds are often things that are flexible and reusable. You can create a 'female' mold, in which you pour the compound into and lift the mold off.

I think I'd make an interesting shape out of, say, foam or plaster, put on a release material (PVA etc.) and then lay up fiberglass over it, and then make a mold of it, so you could have your Orogonite in whatever spiffy shape you wanted. Mail me if you want to know more about this and/or it doesn't make sense how I described it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ORGONITE [orgonite info website].
www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"So my main question is, has anyone here on ATS bought/made or seen the effects of orgonite, or is this just a silly fad, people seem very ecstatic about it and it's been around awhile. These supposed crystal powered objects can destroy negativity and blast chemtrails out of the sky! Wow!, right?"

I am a beginner clairvoyant and one of the few things that doesn't require much effort for me to see is energy flowing through a piece of orgonite. It varies from piece to piece, depending on the materials used, direction the crystals are pointing, etc...
But it definitely does something. They really do much more than say a quartz crystal by itself.

I don't even own any orgonite, as I have just recently learned about it.
I am only talking from seeing what they do in pictures i have seen.
Yes, one can read energy from a photo or video.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I personally wear an orgone pendant every day. I feel like it helps me to release the bad energy and harvest the good. Since purchasing my orgone, I have become a lot more relaxed and the negative seems to just roll right off my shoulders. Before orgonite made it into our house, the feeling of negative energy was very strong. Now it's a bit more balanced and both my husband and I feel like having it around the house is a good thing. Hope this helps a little.

top topics

join