It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Near...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't remember where I acquired this link, but I just found it in my bookmarks. What the hell is it? Some sort of movie ad?

It displays three time-zones over the image of a revolving Earth. And at the bottom it has an up to date world population clock.

I guess it's supposed to be an alarm as the name of the site depicts.

www.theendisnear.co.uk...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Impreza]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Upcoming movie, registered to Jorg Tittel who is a writer/director.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
woo....

its very eye-catching...although not all flashy and colorful or fancy.

but...it does certainly look more interesting than www.lhcountdown.com

will look at it immediately

thanks! interesting find!!!

[EDIT]

Hmm....there's nothing at all.
but yet...very interesting and exciting...i wonder why i had to sign up for their newsletter service

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rasunin]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I just signed up for their Newsletter service to hopefully find some more information, but it looks like they're keeping a tight lid on this.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I reckon this is some sort of promo for a movie coming out in the future. Give us an update if you get anything in your email from tehm.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
GOT IT!

my 1st email from them.

Dear friend,

You are one of thousands who have been curious and courageous enough to sign up here. Thank you. We need people like you. But you may have come too late.

For the past few months, millions have felt that something big is about to happen, an event that will change the world as we know it.

We are ruled by fear. But WHAT will it be and WHEN? Is there anything we can do to PREVENT it?

Perhaps we should just sit back, relax, and HOPE FOR THE BEST? (*)

Over the coming weeks, you will receive updates on Earth’s final steps towards THE END.

The signs are clear and soon they will be getting louder, sounding like a universal ALARM. But what use is waking up in the middle of the night?

Who are we to tell you this? Why all these theatrics? In this world ruled by big money and shrewd politics, the true purpose of this site cannot be revealed. Not yet.

For your security, and for ours.

Rest assured, the source of these messages is NOT a product, nor a cult, nor do its creators seek fame or success.

Please be patient - the wait will be worth it - should we all live that day.

THE END IS NEAR.

they seem to have provided quite a lot of websites which talk about THE END OF THE WORLD too. they have make some words in red color, which appears to be hyperlinks. do click on them to check out.

Tom Cruise to build a $10 million bunker for end of the world???

that is the 1st time that i had ever come across such a news which involve a celebrity/famous actor.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by rasunin]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ever noticed that the clocks miss 2 seconds a minute, was trying to see if there was a pattern but I got board, while I watched the clocks missed second 25/49/19/47/16/47. Anyway I've signed up too.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Reeks of viral.
But could be interesting, worth keeping an eye on I suppose.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah Tom Cruise and his alien invader proof bunker.That dude is a wackjob.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Found the YouTube channel, set up July 2nd 2008: www.youtube.com...

And one video:

Pretty much the same as what's on the website.

new topics

top topics

join