It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Watch This Video...If You're Happy Living a Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
Wow , you had me until the 9/11 conspiracy babble, videos like this are what stop us from finding the real cause of things

Babble? Real cause? What? We have found it, you choose not to see it or understand it, I do not know what it is people want the truth to be. It will however not change to fit your beliefs.

Excellent Video!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The truth is there...and it will find you.

There's a user on youtube, called Chief Liberation. He has some decent vids up. I remember he had a vid entitled, "Things that make you go...aww hell no" ...or something to that degree. It was about the blood relationship of Barack Obama, Dick Cheney. It showed vids where both Bush and Cheney dodged questions regarding their club in highschool. It also showed vids of the world leaders attending and part taking in some sort of ritual...that was quite worrying to look at.

Funny thing is, I've searched for all the vids...and found none. The user doesn't even seem to exist any more.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow, that's definitely awakening. I feel... betrayed? But I'm also awestruck, how could they run the entire world?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
But I'm also awestruck, how could they run the entire world?

by the rest of us keeping our mouths shut and our eyes closed.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
its probably mentioned somewhere else around here but theres another, much longer, more detailed vid out there that touches on this same topic and a few more.
its called 'zeitgeist' you can watch it at zeitgeistmovie.com but put your comfy chair in front of the computer because its 2 hours long.
it starts off sort of debunking religion but moves on to these same topics discussed here.
gives you that same sinking feeling of 'my god, what else goes on behind closed doors.'

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
The beauty of this all is that we are in the age of revealing.

All thing that are hidden will be revealed.

This genereation that is growing and living among us is a special one. They were born with truth imbeded in them and the ability to seek and share truth.

Dont ever underestimate the universal force and law of balance. As the world and its people become more corrupt and living for their egos, the universe produces a cure and balance in the form of human upgrades and evolution, so in short, the solution to the worlds problems and its peoples are being born and awakened all around us every second more and more as the days progress.

My sons at age 2 knew more than most of us about the law of love and life.

Personally, I don't think that we're in the age of "revealing". We think that the internet is working in our interest to "reveal" government secrets. YET the government can use it to their advantage as well through propaganda.

Right now, I really don't think that we're any different from the world of Winston in Nineteen Eighty Four . Evidence against the government are all destroyed. From time to time, enemies become our friend and then enemies again and then "we were never enemies".

The government is trying to make us skeptic by "revealing" totally irrational "facts" to discredit true conspirators.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

The age of revealing doesn't just encompass the info we gain on the internet. It has to do with so much more than just that. There certainly is a lot of disinfo and confusion being spread, that is why we must look elsewhere for answers. That is part of the revealing.

Also, the fact that we understand now more than ever how much confusion and dishonesty is going around by the government and others is part of that process as well.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Asmus]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
seriously great video. ;-P

Watched it all the way. I didn't know it was all about the bildebergs. i didn't know thats where it all started...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Watched it all the way. I didn't know it was all about the bildebergs. i didn't know thats where it all started...

You're not alone there DaRage-I have only RECENTLY figured this out. In fact, I sort of worked my way backwards to find the end result. I initially started with the pathological liars in the gov...Then I realized that more often than not that their strings were being pulled by The Mega-Corps, and M.I.C....Then it went to the Central Bankers and Global Elitist Cabal. It's a puzzle with a lot of covert, behind-the-scenes negotiations, with 'shadow' groups everywhere you turn.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This one is an injection of truth for the masses.

Everyone you meet, talk to them about real issues, don't scare them, educate them.

Funny thing is almost everyone I meet and talk about this, it's almost like a relief to them to be able to talk openly and with honest hearts, without being labeled a crazy monkey.

This discussion should be bought up by everyone, and as we know, you can not argue with the facts that are, and this along with gradual opening of mind/s from the collective, will bring fear into those that choose to govern and impose their DRACONIAN way.

Viva le revolution

Z

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Good vid but it is just a fraction of what 'Those Groups' want you to know. I don't think this is the age of awaking at all, in fact it is quite the opposite, this is the age of distractions.

What I am doing now? surfing the web looking for more entertainment in any form - Ebay, google, news, games, freak shows, drinking beer, smoking, watching TV, and the list goes on for all of us. The real information cannot be found on the net, tv, games, or any other popular media outlet. Fact is the real information can not be found at all, and that is because if anybody gets too close it changes whilst distractions are being drip feed and a mess is being cleaned up in the back office.

I have been banging on about the bankers in control of the world for years and how they create a cycles of recession/depression so they can buy up the wealth (cheap), allow a recovery and then sell it back to us fools (just like they have before) and until recently everybody has been thinking I'm mad. People at work even bought me Along Came a Pale Rider for a laugh. Well now, whilst in the midst of it actually happening again I explain what is going on they start to question what they think they knew.

Point is, the only way real way for the truth to get out is a age old tried and tested way - Talk.

Not to slam the internet - I think it is a useful tool, but that is all, when you need a hammer don't reach for the pliers.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What a suprise, the video has been pulled from You-Tube.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ah, forgot one important bit of information for you to ponder. The sub-prime mortgage engineering that stared in the US to help the timed global recession on it's way wasn't having a fast enough effect, and recovery looked possible. So, they piled on rapid oil price increases to make sure the recovery was never going to happen, the price of oil affects everything everywhere - Plan B

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks DD!! For all you do!!

Please let's not bash the sheeple. Most want to make a living and raise their families and take great pleasure in the small things of life.

This is nothing to ridicule...this is exactly what the elite use to their advantage. They know the power is with these people and their illusions so they go to great lengths to intoxicate their passions.

We need to reach out to our brothers and sisters who are mesmerized and hypnotized gentlly shake them into consciousness.

I await the day when the audience becomes the master!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
overall good video thanks for that
damn those investment banks funny how much money they make for exchanging "lousy mortgage backed security's" for fed $ and then bid up the price of oil and food. All the while the media puppets try to confuse the issue. You know it's surprising how many people will keep quiet when they have a family to feed, and the penalty for speaking up would be a pink slip and black listed.

The hollowed out economoy is now dependant on the fed and investment banks a bit more so the current food and oil "tax" is keeping this dysfunctional system afloat a bit longer. Bottom line is the standard of living is getting lower for the majority of americans, or another way of looking at it is that you really have to step up your qualifications and stand out to increase job security or employment and also more carefully pick out the job sector you wish to enter given the brave new world ahead.

I would also have to give a bit more weight to living on land that may provide fresh fish and enough land to plant some veggies, fruit trees etc. This may sound silly to many still but with the trends being what they are and home prices not stabalizing for another year i think oil will hit 300 a barrel and food will go through the roof, while the investment banks fleece the public trying to repair their damaged balance sheets (which will remain damaged as long as house prices fall) , We probably lose petro dollar as oil prices and mid east inflation soars and this will stoak the consumer price inflation in america and we don't have the unions to fight for better wages like in the 70's, so we have a hell of a financial ride in our future, gauranteed as well as War ( *b/c people will accept 300 a barrell oil much easier if we can blame it on Iran ) and govt's would rather divert blame than face a revolt.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This video has zero substance. Docs like this and "Loose Change" rely heavily on same trickery and video editing the MSM uses. Dramatic music, flashing a list of names, doc style interviews with people with no credentials, flashing lists, random quotes without context.

I believe that a great many conspiracy theorist fall prey to these types of "documentary" style clips because they do tell an interesting story, the problem is that it is not factual, just intriguing story telling.

I want to believe in aliens, but I don’t. There is no proof that they exist. Only fragments and circumstance that when viewed in a certain light from a certain angle give me hope that someday the truth will be revealed.

I don’t want to believe that our government had a hand in the events of 09/11/2001, and I have to treat this with the same skepticism as I do aliens. There simply is no evidence that our government had anything to do with the attacks. I understand the desire to believe in exposing the truth, but I don’t understand why anyone would believe that our government is a better culprit then Islamic extremists.

Quite honestly it amazes me how anyone could conceive that a government run by people that are completely self serving could even begin to cover up something like 9/11. Logistically it would take thousands of people to make something like this happen in our government, and I don’t know if anyone has noticed but there is not a great deal of loyalty between our politicians. I mean look at how Bush hung Colin Powell out to dry over the WMD mess. Colin Powell was positioned to be the P.OT.U.S. and now he’s basically disgraced and retired. I guess my point is this government is not capable of all the things that people seem to want it to be able to do. It’s inefficient, and in many ways it’s corrupt, BUT it is still the best system of government out there. And when it’s not the best place in the world to live anymore, then we will have to do what our forefathers did and start anew again.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EcstasyOfGold

ok... so do you feel that they are also not exploiting the events and fears of ppl for their own purposes? to me, at this point (although i have my opinions), it is not necessary to prove one way or another about who was behind 9/11. i have seen who has benefited from it the most, and to me, that is what needs to be dealt with to the greater extent...... for the time being.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
DimensionalDetective you ALWAYS post some of the greatest threads on ATS hands down. Keep up the good work my friend, keep fighting to wake the sheeple from their government induced sleep.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by caballero]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To those who still deny that the powers behind this country weren't responsible for the 9/11 attacks, I would like you to explain why Cheney gave orders to let the Pentagon plane hit.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.911truth.org...

bushstole04.com...

dotheordersstillstand.blogspot.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

I could go on. And on.

And this is but one of the hundreds of pieces that all point to Cheney (et al) planning our New Pearl Harbor.

To those who wonder about our planetary Elite...

Read the Terra Papers (thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and link to the Papers themselves in my sig.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Amaterasu]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join