It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible code predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
what are some future predictions that were made by the bible code?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Majority of Bible Code predictions were made after the event had occured, but I do remember one that has something to do with the assasination of an Israeli main figure and it happened.

I personally believe, from that point on Bible Code became popular.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

I don�t think the bible code has been able to predict future events. The problem is that you need to search for a specific thing. If that �thing� hasn�t happened yet you can�t search for it because you don�t know what to search for.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Supposedly somewhere in the desert lies the key for completely unlocking the bible codes. Until the so called key is found they can only find possible outcomes, because if the bible held the excact future and not possible future then that would take out our freewill. We have free will so there must be many outcomes. Allthough the key could unlock it in so many ways that not just the algorith there using today works, but many many levels deeper. Say laying the hebrew text in a 3D decryption process than just 2D as they are doing it now. So you would have three versus two cordinates to match so many letter spaces.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The bible code has predicted quite a few things of the future.
1.World nuclear war in 2006
2.The election of John Kerry in 2004
3.The world ending in 2012
4.14700 deaths in a smallpox outbreak in 2005
Those are the only predictions i can think of right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Q: (A) I want to know about this Bible Code, because one possibility is that all of this is created by just wishful thinking...
A: Any large literary work can be found to have a "code" if one searches...
Q: (L) Well, we don't really know what the professor wrote because the reporter wrote the book, not the researcher. You also have a couple of problems with
the Hebrew language. The accusation was made that when the exact 'code' didn't fit, he would skip some extra letters or words or lines to make it fit. So there
is a controversy over this.
A: Hindsight is 20/20.
---------------------------------

What this means is, it's easy to create a code out of any large literary work, especially POST-FACTUM, as you can MAKE the code fit. Try it yourself!

Why don't they try the same thing with like "encyclopedia britannica" and see how many prophecies they locate there...

About the assassination, I haven't heard anything, and it could be true or could not be. I simply dunno.. if it's true, maybe a coincidence? Maybe not...

But it is obvious that you can make a "code" in hindsight (after the fact) out of any huge book, as there's just so much text to create whatever you want...

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb

i would like to know what part of the bible predicts the election of kerry

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of the code... but I'll leave it up to the readers.

The creators of the code:

www.biblecodedigest.com...

Some findings in the code... this one is interesting:

www.exodus2006.com...

And yet another code site:

www.biblecode.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well armageton, the anti christ, the destruction of the devil, that Jesus is going to come back (doesnt tell when), and a lot more things.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
lilblam ure 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw a show on the History channel on it... sum guy PROOVED that ANY code can be found on ANY book... he took a RANDOM book and found MANY prediction/past facts...

sorry guys...

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

i thought that it said that bush would win....again

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But you have to look at the statistics of the number of words found.

Moby Dick, as shown on the History Channel, fits the stats. The Bible doesn't. Then there is the fact on how, where in the Bible it may mention "End of Days", in the code, same area, it'll have destruction or the equivalent.

Just check out this and see for yourselves...

www.biblecodedigest.com...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by soothsayer]

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone on this site actually has the program to check bible codes your themselves. If so, I wonder if they had found anything interesting, maybe even their name including specifics of events.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
wait.........there's a computer program? what's it called and where can i get it?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You can download it from this site:

exoduz2006.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

i would like to know what part of the bible predicts the election of kerry

The Bible itself doesn't openly say that Kerry will win the election.
It was a recent discovery found in the bible CODE.
Were you not even paying attention to what the topic of this thread was? (the bible code).

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is that when the creators of the program would try to determine future events, it was nearly impossible; they didn't know what kind of words or questions to use (which makes sense). Then too, there was an issue of an event to occur, but with three dates.

These events, they determined, would happen on one of the three times specified, but which one?

The only thing that they could figure out, was that we humans may have free-will, but there are things still set... some things are inevitable. We may be able to alter course, or make changes, to avoid a certian event, but eventually that event will happen anyway.

It'd be along the lines of "You knew you were going to die today in a car accident, so you decide to stay home, not go out driving or even stepping outside your house. However, a drunk driver crashes into your home, causing a chain reaction, killing you."

If you had gone to work, you may have died on the way there. Or if you went jogging afterwards, you could have been clipped by somebody.

The point is, we can still decide or determine what paths we take... it doesn't matter, because all the paths lead to the same destination.

Some of the codes I have found (on the internet... that exodus2008 site that I linked earlier has alot of future events), are: the YellowStone eruption in 2008 (?), an asteroid a few years after that, the return of the alien Dogon.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Check www.onealclan.com for one of the most complete code sites. The events are assorted by year beginning with year 2005 for the future.

Past events predicted are also shown.

An excellent British site is www.exodus2006.com

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

wait.........there's a computer program? what's it called and where can i get it?

Theres a freeware bible code program here:
www.mastersport.co.uk...

I have it, but when I try to use it, I get a runtime error.
Probibly cause I am using it wrong...lol
Anyways, there ya go, a free version, have fun

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Its true most of the predictions made in the bible already happen. The majority of it has happened. I my self as a christian wonder when the rest will happen.

top topics

join