It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Glow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What would you call it? I seen my first "UFO"s a couple of month back. I'll just say I've seen things before that I wasn't sure, but these I were sure of.

I had been working on theories of abilities to communicate through telepatic type broadcasting thoughts. I found myself thinking such as "if this works I should hopefully see a UFO soon", something along that line. However let me stress this was not a self induced sighting.

Anyway, I was on my way back home to my house. I live in a desert place. I keep my eyes foward as you should while driving a vehicle. I noted there was a very dark black patch in the night's sky. Most often you can see stars. This blackness was deep. Then there was a orbish amber glow that came up and faded as if it were on a dimmer. I was like "what's that!" outloud. My wife looked and she seen the second set, another amber glow in the same place as the first one and a second amber orb. Both flashed like they were on a dimmer.

The color is as if you're looking deep into a fire, but the fire can seem transparent, as you'll look through fire and see wood and coals, but this was a solid yellowish amber glow. It was very soothing. They flashed only for about a second or two, as if they were on dimmer switched, and at their brightest point, the light seemed to shine very brightly. My eyes were fixed at that point, but that was the end of the show.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen the ambers on maybe a dozen occasions. There is a related thread for the ones being seen in IN. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if they are military/alien or both.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

No, what I seen and "felt" was not human design. It for me validates several understandings of doc grear.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You know I do agree I had a feeling I was seeing something other worldly. Can't really describe. Others currently witnessing this have said the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Well it can be quite easy to "add" something onto the event, and I don't want to do that.

However I kind of feel as if the dark spot in the sky was "calling out" to me to look. My eyes were looking directly into the spot where the light would fade up and down. Then I looked over at my wife to see if she seen it too, she was then looking so I looked back and the flash happened again.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Another characteristic that has been seen some of the time involves flashes of light or silver streaks. One time in broad daylight I saw one overhead and saw one emit a spiraling silver ball-which disappeared in a few seconds. That one sent chills up my spine.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What would you call it? I seen my first "UFO"s a couple of month back. I'll just say I've seen things before that I wasn't sure, but these I were sure of.

I had been working on theories of abilities to communicate through telepatic type broadcasting thoughts. I found myself thinking such as "if this works I should hopefully see a UFO soon", something along that line. However let me stress this was not a self induced sighting.

Anyway, I was on my way back home to my house. I live in a desert place. I keep my eyes foward as you should while driving a vehicle. I noted there was a very dark black patch in the night's sky. Most often you can see stars. This blackness was deep. Then there was a orbish amber glow that came up and faded as if it were on a dimmer. I was like "what's that!" outloud. My wife looked and she seen the second set, another amber glow in the same place as the first one and a second amber orb. Both flashed like they were on a dimmer.

The color is as if you're looking deep into a fire, but the fire can seem transparent, as you'll look through fire and see wood and coals, but this was a solid yellowish amber glow. It was very soothing. They flashed only for about a second or two, as if they were on dimmer switched, and at their brightest point, the light seemed to shine very brightly. My eyes were fixed at that point, but that was the end of the show.

I live in San Diego, and about 2 years ago, I had just pulled into my parking spot at my apt. and started walking in, when I had a feeling to look out over the city towards the bay (I live in the city, but inland about 5 miles from the beach). I looked up and hovering over the city was exactly what you described. I saw a burnt orange ball, like magma-white hot just hovering over the downtown, about 2 miles (as the crow flies). I couldn't believe it. It was my first time seeing anything like that. What was crazy is it appeared to be shooting blue lightning out of it to all kinds of locations around the city. I was so shocked as it was broad daylight. I ran into get my camera, but by the time I got back outside it was gone. I have since seen many ufo's, but I have not the orange ball again. About a week later I saw an orb that was brick red right over my apt. I missed that opportunity again being to slow. Since then I carry my camera with me everywhere, although I always feel the spirit telling me not to film these things, but my curiosity gets me. Peace

top topics

join