It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the UK? ....channel 5 - Britain's Closest Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Channel 5 are broadcasting a documentary on Wednesday about the "welsh Roswell" Thought id let you all know. Maybe worth the watch

Britain's Closest Encounters (Documentary)

Time - 20:00 - 21:00 (1 hour long)

When - Wednesday 2nd July on five

Berwyn Mountain Mystery.
Documentary series examining the most astonishing and baffling UFO stories from around the UK. In 1974, locals near the Berwyn mountain range in Wales experienced an earthquake and reported seeing green lights in the sky. In an incident that would become known as the 'Welsh Roswell', some claimed that a UFO crashed into the mountain and that the government tried to cover up the truth.
(Followed By Five News at 9, Subtitles)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thanks, I will be watching

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank's for the info andy. You in S O T? I am. Is there a ufo society around here, there's one in Rugeley but it's a bit far after work.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Cheers for the heads up,I will try and remember it's on

Hope they don't make a mokery out of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks mate, i will watch this

Sorry for the one line post.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Thank's for the info andy. You in S O T? I am. Is there a ufo society around here, there's one in Rugeley but it's a bit far after work.

yeah SOT! just outside newcastle under lyme. Where abouts are you based? maybe set one up if your intrested, and yeah its not a problem, i knew it was something that people would be intrested with watching! im excited about how factual and informative its going to be. Ive never tried looking for one, i know they exist as an assossiate of mine was telling me about one he attended! not sure where it was. From what he was telling me though it was more focused on ghosts etc etc so i never followed it up.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by AndyStoke]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyStoke

Hi Andy. I'm down in Meir and have been looking for a UFO group, no luck locally. I go hunting for them with a couple of friends, or did so as time seems never there these days. Great to hear of another ufologist around here mate.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyStoke

Hey there AndyStoke,

Thanks for that, I've read a bit about the case but never seen anything on TV before ... should be interesting (hopefully)

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
can i watch this again as i had a power cut grrrrrr. oris five the only channel that does not offer this ??

new topics

top topics

join