It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet X Nibiru Real ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Supervising astronomer for the U.S. Naval Observatory, Dr. Robert S. Harrington studied Planet X since it's initial discovery by NASA in the early 80's. In one of his NASA Washington Reports of Planetary Astronomy, Dr. Harrington discusses it's possible location... adsabs.harvard.edu... This video shows the late Dr. Harrington soon after the discovery of Planet X. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yes, it is real.
and yes, we'll all be able to see it soon enough.

It's a 'red' planet when seen from the sky,
and can be seen from the Southern parts of the World already.

NASA has released they have found a 'Dwarf Star' that is 'getting bigger'.

But the photos they have of it depict a watery planet, engulfed
in flames on either side. Dwarf Stars do not contain water.
Showing it's on an inbound rotation to the sun. it is a solid object, gradually getting closer. Not a 'Dwarf Star, Getting Bigger'
Nibiru used to be a planet, but has become a comet.

Have you read the bible? I personally haven't, found it too boring,
And excuse myself to say, but I'd personally rather be considered an Occultist. but I have read some passages from it.
There is a time when fire will rain from the sky it says.
And that's true.

Nibiru is atleast 6-8 times bigger then Earth,
and has a huge flamefilled tail coming off the end of it.
It's not going to hit Earth, but it will go past,
creating an Eclipse and the Moon is said to also cop alot of damage from the passing comet.

Now, because it will be going past us, we won't get it.
But we will be getting roasted as the tail hits Earth.

Whilst this eclipse happens, it is said that because of the huge gravitational pull this new object will have on the planets,
it will personally push Earth off its axis and the 'Poles' as we now call them,
will be in totally different locations.
As will whatever country you're in.
The Earth will spin for a few days, like it always does, but much more noticeablely. Creating massive mph winds, huge tsunamis, and other stupid 'natural' disasters.

If you want proof to back up my theory simply ask,
I really can never be bothered putting effort into backing up my claims
if the person wasn't insterested henceforth.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Simple and complex answer: No.

* We'd be feeling the effects by now

* If it were 8 times larger than Earth, you'd be able to look out your window and see it by now

* The Earth's poles have shifted before and our ancestors obviously survived that. At current polar drift rates, there may be a temporary collapse of the magnetic field between 3000 and 4000AD

* The predictions of Planet X Nibiru make people feel as though they a privy to information that only the 'chosen ones' know. Given the extraordinary timescales of the universe, you are far, far, far more likely to die by falling off a ladder or something very mundane rather than some big, scary, imaginary planet coming to get you

You can listen to voices of reason, or be swayed by drivel. There have been many theories about a large body hiding out in the Oort cloud (which makes for some very interesting reading) to explain perturbations of Neptune and other outer solar bodies, but if there is such a thing, it's not coming to say "hi" where we are any time soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Planet X = a gravataional body assumed by science to be real as to have an effect on other planetary bodies in our own system that seems to be observable to scientists.

Nibiru = a speculated upon mythological planetary body assumed to be litteral.

Planet X is NOT EQUAL to Nibiru. There is no reason to believe planet x equates to being Nibiru.

Thus the question is not a valid one.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I'm just wondering if anyone hear knows what Nibiru, who is associated with the Bab. god Marduk and who was the "Solar Calf" means? Suburu also means the same thing. For those interested, Nibiru is translated Hiberu or simply Hebrew and was first translated from the Egyptians, thus takin on the N. in place of the h. Neb-chad-nezz-er, the king of Babylon means "Nebo take care of my oldest boy(the youngest in line paternally), so thus, the charge "Hebrews guard my youngest". All must come under the reigns of Babylon(means confusion) the bible states, and whoever does not, will not have a lot in the world to come. This is why, "anyone who loves there father or mother more than me is not worthy of me" and "what good is it to gain the whole world, but forfeit your soul". So to make it real simple. No hankypanky + No more life. Another note. These Babs, Egyptian, are all worshiping Volcanoes, not suns moons or any other thing extraterrestrial. For this reason, will there be "no moon or sun" in the new kingdom. They did plot the star positions in their calenders, but only as markers, to know the season, which fast approachs As only the Dead Milkmen could sing,"born to love volcanos...seen em on pbs".Peace
Babylon will be falling soon, that is Confusion...the veil spread of the people.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I suspect that Planet X and its position vis a vis the earth is affecting the earth's polarity. This is having a torque effect on the earth's sphere which manifests in the shifting of tectonic plates. Hence all the earthquakes etc...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

The photo you are talking about is actually of a supernova, nothing to do with Planet X/Nibiru. You should do more research before posting these outlandish claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
How many times must it be said?
Planet X or the so far undiscovered planet is/might be out in the K.Belt orbiting at some phenominal distance. It may be considerably larger than earth but it is NOT heading towards our inner solar system!!!!
Call it Nibiru if you must but it is not in any way shape or form an earth destroying planetsun as described in the sitchin style fairytales.
I wont go on with links and data because we have all seen it.

Since no one has yet I will ask. Nightdweller, Please provide some kind of info on your theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
Yes, it is real.

Which explains all of the "Planet X" photos we're seeing from amateur and professional astronomers in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, South Africa, and Australia, I suppose. Please note that I've intentionally picked nations and areas where neither NASA nor JPL has control over image distribution or publication (not that they have any real control over the amateur astronomers in any case), so don't tell me that they're suppressing all the proof.

Citation, please. A link to NASA's press release, or to an article in a scientific journal would be nice, but a sourced quote would suffice, I suppose. Please note that 'discovering a new dwarf star' isn't the same as 'discovering a new dwarf star that's on course for a near-miss or impact with Earth'.

Showing it's on an inbound rotation to the sun. it is a solid object, gradually getting closer. Not a 'Dwarf Star, Getting Bigger'

Citation, please. Once again, please post a link to these planetary photographs, if you'd be so kind...preferably links from NASA's image archives. While it's true that "Dwarf Stars" (as an aside, no need for caps...'dwarf star' is fine) don't contain water, it's equally true that watery planets aren't, as a rule, engulfed in flames (due to a lack of fuel for the flames, and the fact that the water would boil away)...and planetary phenomena tend to be circular (rings) or spherical (atmospheres, magnetic fields, etc)...something only happening "on either side" really makes me curious about the phenomenon in question.

I'm also curious about Nibaru's chameleon ability. According to some (supposedly well informed and reputable) sources, it's a brown dwarf. According to others, it's a planet. You're now claiming it's a comet. I hate to point out the obvious, but planets don't turn into stars (not enough mass, and wrong chemical composition), nor do they turn into comets (lack of material to out-gas into a tail and corona). Stars don't turn into planets or comets (for reasons of size and composition). Nibaru, if it exists, is one type of object....not two, and certainly not three. Pick one and present evidence for it.

Have you read the bible? I personally haven't, found it too boring,
And excuse myself to say, but I'd personally rather be considered an Occultist. but I have read some passages from it.
And that's true.

Just in the spirit of answering your questions as completely as possible, yes, I have. What does that have to do with Nibaru? Unless you're going to try to link it with Wormwood, or the Great Dragon from the Apocalypse of St. John, tossing in a Biblical reference doesn't seem germane.

It's not going to hit Earth, but it will go past,
creating an Eclipse and the Moon is said to also cop alot of damage from the passing comet.

Citation, please. I'm really curious to know how (insert name of government agency here) is censoring not only every amateur and professional astronomer in the southern hemisphere, but every optic nerve, as well. A comet 'at least 6-8 times larger than Earth', with 'a huge flamefilled tail coming off the end of it' would be daylight-visible to the naked eye. If you think I'm kidding, go look up Comet 1910A. Often confused with the more famous 1P/Halley, also visible in 1910, 1910A was brighter than Venus, was daylight visible, and was much, much, much smaller than the Moon or Earth. A comet like you're describing would be impossible to miss, assuming that you had functional optic nerves.

Now, because it will be going past us, we won't get it.
But we will be getting roasted as the tail hits Earth.

Roasted? How terrible. You do realize that cometary tails are diffuse masses of gas that are, by terrestrial standards, cool, or even cold? Even if this tail was several thousands of degrees, the Earth's atmosphere does have a certain insulating effect. We probably would get some nice northern lights our of it, though, so it'd be worth seeing. It would also probably help with global warming...the gases in the tail would block a certain amount of incoming solar radiation, so your fire-breathing planet / comet / star / Unicron might, irony of ironies, trigger a season of cooling.

Whilst this eclipse happens, it is said that because of the huge gravitational pull this new object will have on the planets,
it will personally push Earth off its axis and the 'Poles' as we now call them,
will be in totally different locations.
As will whatever country you're in.
The Earth will spin for a few days, like it always does, but much more noticeablely. Creating massive mph winds, huge tsunamis, and other stupid 'natural' disasters.

Those would be the same 'huge gravitational effects' that aren't currently visible? To have a tail, a comet is already going to have to be well into the Solar system...and if it's that far in, and 6-8 times the size of Earth, we'd already be seeing these 'huge gravitational effects'. There would be measurable shifts in the Moon's orbit, and in most of the outer planets, as well. Ring systems would be distorted, and it's very possible that even artificial satellites would be shifting in their orbits...which would have an immediate impact on television, cellular phone service, and GPSS navigation, just to mention a few things.

I'd also like to see the vector diagrams that show how any of this is going to 'shift the poles'. Then again, I'd also like to see what special exemption Nibaru has from the concept of 'angular momentum'. If something did manage to shift the Earth's axis of rotation abruptly, you'd be more likely to see the planet tear apart than to see "only" tsunamis and odd winds.

I'm amused by how often "I can't be bothered to back up my claims with facts" translates into (or at least has the unspoken coda of) "because the facts don't exist." As they say during Mardi Gras..."Show what you've got".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a scientist a while back like a year ago I found his article on global warming he said it's natural effect, and the cause of it is the effects from planet-x, he claims that every month, and every year planet gets closer and closer and this will cause our magnetic pole to switch and also planet-x will cause strong storms, earthquakes like you have never seen before. the past civilizations has stories of such an event and they claim it will happen by late 2012, this will not kill everyone but most people if not prepaired, and we need to be underground to servive.

I myself am not sure of this, the guy is a candian scientist, he has been watching planet-x and also colleted ice charts he calls where he went the antartica to drill 5 miles down to get a smooth cylinder block of ice which showed in our past that yes all the water did melt before but after the huge meltdown their was a ice age and showed it was a cycle but a long cycle.

He bealives that planet-x is out their and is coming closer and we need to prepair for it.

I do bealive their is such a planet I have read the paper I think in 2002 or 2004 well I was in high school at the time and my history teacher always read the mornings newspaper and would show us interesting articles and one of them were Nasa finds far distent planet, they call it planet-x. which showed an image of a red circle.

So I wont be surprised about planet-x however I don't fully bealive god is on that planet nor aliens where I hear some rumors that we were created by aliens that live on planet-x and they plan to enslave us all in 2012.

hopefully we can get a better picture of it once it comes closer and closer so we can check if life is on that planet.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In a recent project camelot video , Steve Wood seems to think so..www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well I live in the southern hemipshere, I have work colleagues in Antarctica, haven't seen any indication of anything planet like in the sky

Errrr, wheres your evidence of this? Dwarf stars do not get bigger, they are the end result of a previous star which has burnt itself out

Planets do not become comets....if you think they do, explain how. Where are these photos you speak of? How can you tell if the "planet" which you say is red has water? If it has water wouldnt it be in the form of ice?

And that's true.

Explain when this has occured

Again, what is your source for this

Waiting for your proof......and just to note, if you are going to make cliams like this, I believe ATS likes members to post references

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

* The Earth's poles have shifted before and our ancestors obviously survived that

ya and if you research and I am not saying it is a large planet you will find one of these to be the time of noahs flood. I think you should say some of our ancestors survived.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

* If it were 8 times larger than Earth, you'd be able to look out your window and see it by now

Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter and Saturn are more then 5 times bigger than earth.
Looking out window....
Nope don't see them, so why would I see Planet-X?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
reply to post by mattguy404

* The Earth's poles have shifted before and our ancestors obviously survived that

Yes but obviously you have misinterpreted what pole shift is.....it means reversal of the poles charge, it doesnt mean the earths going to flip upside down

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yes, it is real.

and can be seen from the Southern parts of the World already..

Have you been Talking to nibirushock2012

[edit on 7/10/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smans

Ummm yes you can see them! With your naked eye.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by skeppo]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The link showed the planets are visible by night (duh), and some aren't visible by the naked eye due to the sun.

If planet Nibiru were to exist you could see it from the southern hemisphere with a nice infarred telescope (the Vatacan). And as soon as someone can show a picture from a scope like that then I'm sure it would clear alot up, but until then everyone has to make up their own mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It never seems to stop does it? Take an example from the workings of Elron Hubbard. He was a brilliant SciFi writer. He did alot of '___' and he thought that it would be interesting to create a religion. Well unfortunately he did just that. It's called scientology. He even has followers to this very day. The reason that people still believe his load of crap can be commonly related to his unexpected death before he could come out to his followers and explain that he was full of #. Look it up and stop believing this nonsense until you see cold concrete evidence.
reply to post by Quickfix

top topics

<<   2 >>

join