It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush the Born Comedian??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well what can I tell ya,

Watching him on TV, he's become such an inspiration to up and coming comedians, that one almost has to ask, is he the born comedian? (Joking naturally don't take this seriously)

I have put together a series of YouTube video that I hope will at least make you smile. Don't be sad, it's too late to be sad for most of who actually voted for this clown.

Never the less, enjoy GB, who's soon going to go down in history with a series of incredibly funny montages of his life.

Sorry but since we were on the topic already... I had to include my favorite retard :

Original can be found here : D77VDmMvsQ It just won't work here. It's too idiotic for the system to make sense of it seems.

So yeah, they've blamed his dyslexia, drinking, long naps, age.. and just about everything you can imagine to justify why he's this dim. But, at the end of the day... while he made a lot of people cry... it was done with comedic brilliance... (kidding again naturally, but since he's on his way out unless he pulls out another trick and stays in office longer... these are his remaining months in office. We'll soon be able to get the FULL and complete DVD Box set of this hilarious human idiot in office.

I'm sure the next one who's going to be more serious will seem boring compared to this funny man. Hell we'll end up missing him when things still get worse, then we WANT him to say it in a way that will make us seem a thousand times smarter than the president.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Element-115]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Check out the video on YOUTUBE
that I myself filmed in Texas

Bush at a wedding- very funny....

T Patrick Murray

PS Who knows what was in the glass- no proof either way- I hate him as President-
but I think he is truly funny- a good guy.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I always knew George would make a great president...of a fraternal order! During this reign of George the Terrible, it was good to have a few laughs at his gaffes.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Check out the video on YOUTUBE
that I myself filmed in Texas

Bush at a wedding- very funny....

T Patrick Murray

PS Who knows what was in the glass- no proof either way- I hate him as President-
but I think he is truly funny- a good guy.

SEE!!!

THAT'S THE THING!!!

George Bush is NOT and never was or ever could be a serious President... But what he could be, would have been the best Drinking Buddy in the whole wide world!!!

I swear the majority of the people like him either cause he's
A) Like a person with a disability and they take pity
B) He's funny and makes no sense
C) He's a great reminder to people that ANYONE can become a president (naturally they can't)
D) He's the guy everyone had fun with in School, the idiot who swallowed 7 Gold Fish for 5 bucks and sat fire to his own a$$.
E) And he's the kind of guy that can help you justify the dumbest thing you've ever done in your life and still get people to sympathize with you.

I'm sure George Bush is a silly, fun person to hang around with. He's not that bright, I mean look at his kids... didn't turn out too good either.

But boy can he throw a party.

I wonder when he's going to leave the office and the next President comes in, just how many BOOBIE-TRAPS and notes will be around the place. Also, the mess he's going to leave will be incredible I'm sure!

It's going to take the entire Mexican unit of cleaning ladies to clean the place for 3 months. Might even have to burn the bed he used to sleep in. I'm thinking Trainspotting reason here...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Element-115
... the best Drinking Buddy in the whole wide world!!! ...
George Bush is a silly, fun person to hang around with. ...
...boy can he throw a party. ...

If I remember correctly, one of the reasons to vote for George was because he was someone you would have a beer with at a backyard barbecue. Jeez, do Americans have low standards for a world leader or what?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Seriously though, I think he's a fun guy... why hasn't there been a writer out there writing a book entitled : "George Bush, WHAT he REALLY wanted to be when he grew up!"

I mean honestly, it's one of those stories, where he's been a drifter all his life, doing all kinds of stuff just cause pops wanted him to do it. And now? He's just accepted it, but his "LET'S GET NAKED AND DRUNK" side is still pretty much awake I am sure.

Heck I'm almost certain that Bush Jr. Let's call him JUNIOR from now on (apply
Sean Connery's awesome voice when saying JUNIOR!)

I'm certain that JUNIOR has a phrase he just can't resits, it's like a program that kicks in and he turns into this PARTY animal in a hot second, forgetting he's an old man and starts jumping off of tables and breaking his face.

I wonder what that code phrase would be :

• FREE BEER AND TITS!
• FREE BEER, PRETZELS AND TITS!
• FREE REFILL!!!

Hmmm, I wonder what would make him say "Uh Condi, I'm gonna get out of here, I have a pressing matter to attend to as he hears his code phrase. THEN, he's in his underwear drinking with some old buddies of his eating pizza...

I just got an idea for a film...

WHAT IF BUSH DIDN'T BECOME A POLITICIAN?
The story of a man who's got ADHD up the wazzooo and still manages to throw a party of the century! Yeah it's a teen flick if it's anything... AND a comedy!

EXT. RANCH CATTLE FARM - LATE NIGHT

A Young man and 6 of his friends drunk, trying to keep the laughing at a minimal, not to wake the cows. George "Junior" Bush, early 20s, wearing a beer hat, is attempting to tip over a cow.

JUNIOR BUSH
DANG! I can't feel my legs, fella I'm gonna pass out!

Scooter
I dare yahhh mamas boah!

Chip
common!! Ain't got all night, gusta goda work in 3 hours, I needs to see this!!

JUNIOR BUSH
This cow better not # on my new shoes... alright, keep it down I'm gonna do this!

He take a step back to size up the beast. Then decides to make the move!

JUNIOR BUSH
AAww, # FELLAS, SWEET JEBUS!!! HEAVY DONKEY! DONKEY MOVE!!

His brother then decides to show him how REAL men do this!

JEB BUSH
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? CAN'T EVEN TIP OVER THIS CALF? WATCH AND LEARN!

As they both try to tip over the cow, the rain has now become heavier. Resulting them both to fall with the cow as the mud made them slip. Both Jeb and Junior gets kicked in the nuts as they lie next to the shocked cow, kicking it's legs frantically.

Then their friends drag them out of the mud and laugh.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - MORNING

We see the brothers both with a cooling package on their testicles. While a hot nurse comes to adjust Juniors pillow, he starts to moan in pain.

HOT NURSE
S'Wrong hun? Yer balls hurtin'

JUNIOR BUSH
Hell if I didn't have this ice pack on my balls I'd show you why it hurts now, you damn hot woman! aauugh, I think I'm going to vomit again...

JEB BUSH
This is all your fault brother! I'm going to kick your drunken ass as soon as I can walk!

JUNIOR BUSH
We still goin' to Dick's party on Friday?

JEB BUSH
Yyyeeeooop!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He seems to have a horrible memory too

Check out this chick, how she saves the moment with a perfect smile! Ok She blames it on menstrual pains, but I think it's more likely she was drunk the night before.

She did a great job of saving face right?

Well as opposed to this chick

Poor Bush meets real questions!

Tries to doge them like back in school

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Element-115]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Element-115]

new topics

top topics

join