It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Remember, to get here from the light, you must pass threw the dark, upon your return to the light, you must again, pass threw the dark.

Not indefinitely and certainly not eternally.

If you believe this life you have grown is correct with all its mystery, fables, and godly/ungodly characters, you will pass into your beliefs, whether dark, or light.

Not completely, as there is such a thing as absolute truth. If all truth and morality were subjective and irrelevant, then we could easily manipulate all physical laws. We can't because all truth and morality is not subjective and irrelevant. Just as there are physical laws, so too are there spiritual laws.

To begin here, it is asked only to believe.

If the aliens control our conscious and we follow there agenda(s), than I will be passed on, to never perform a return visit, since I know of them and the total BS perpetrated in this realm.

Well, there certainly is a lot of BS in this realm. Can't argue with that.

But not all of us are controlled by spiritually retarded aliens. More and more are awakening to what they really are, on both side of the spectrum of reality.

Our suffering and misery feeds the agenda(s) as well as our numerous emotions.

There doesn't seem to be any justice on This Side because we don't see what happens to evil in the Spirit.

Near Death Experience research confirms that we -- and the aliens -- are indeed held accountable for all our actions and intentions.

When we suffer here for the purpose of illumination, it is not in vain. It just appears that way while we are here, temporarily enslaved in flesh.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Those are some pretty graphic pictures you have there via the link to your site

I'd like to add that the reason why cattle are also mutilated is because their physiology (e.g., their blood) is very similar to that of Homo sapiens.

Can't easily target a Terran human in a pinch for experiments?

No problem to the Reticulans.

Just nab an unsuspecting cow in the pasture

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
being an active contributor to this site for almost 2 years, i pretty much know everything there is (thats publicly available) on the Dulce Base.

Lets just hope, for our sakes, that none of this is true.

As much as I would like to find out the real answer whether this is real or not, I am not sure how I would handle it if it turns out that this is all real.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Paul, thanks for taking the time and posting all the info you have, I'm impressed with alot of what you have written and agree with you in many ways accept for some!

Near Death Experience research confirms that we -- and the aliens -- are indeed held accountable for all our actions and intentions.

Do you have any evidence of this? NDE’s involving aliens? I have researched NDE’s myself but never ran into a case involving aliens being seen or held accountable for their afterlife actions.

Those are some pretty graphic pictures you have there via the link to your site.
Just for the record it’s not my site!lol

3. The Reticulans have no teleportation ability, nor can they walk through walls or read minds (reading fear through electrical means notwithstanding). I have been within fifty feet of the characteristic white floodlight paralysis beam -- projected silently into a second story window of a house -- and alluded capture. If they could walk through walls or teleport, I would not have been able to do so and at least one of the occupants of that house would have been kidnapped. All the stories and beliefs about supposed Reticulan godlike powers is pure propaganda through brainwashed abductees and also through unintentional disinformation through former governmental insiders.

I can’t say I agree with you on this the grays can walk through walls, hear our thoughts, see our future and anticipate our actions I believe. It’s only science it’s not like they are using godlike powers, they bend time and space and use other dimensions to walk through and manipulate our 3D matter. Many have witnessed this and I believe them plus it makes sense that if they can bend time and space altering gravity and matter they can easily manipulate matter and walk through walls in this dimension or another it’s only technology. They also have invisibility capabilites which of course is the same as cloaking, it's technology and governments of the world probably already have this capability as well. Including disinegration capabilities, something like partly what we saw on 9/11 when the towers were burnt to dust.

As for your personal experience and them coming for you, if they wanted to pick you up they would have. Do you really believe you alluded capture because you were hiding somewhere in a house from them?
Funny but good story. (No punt intended here.) lol

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The underground base may be the place where they cloak themselves to look human, have their tails removed and get human DNA. I did not believe it until I moved to this area six years ago. They use sorcery, implants and some type of fluid injected under the skin which attacks the nerves. They cause spiritual blindness, disease, illness and death. They have infected most of the population with something (mind control) so they do not see them as they truly are. Once your eyes are opened you see them.

A new baby will arrive and you will have never seen the mother pregnant. They will stay inside for a few months and then appear with the baby. Even the babies have the ability to eject a demon (implant). The younger they are the smaller the object.

The babies have tails and when they are still toddlers they go and have them removed. They will disappear for a few months and when they return the tail is gone and their butt is as flat as a pancake.

The fact that more people are being stricken with things like Morgellons says that the full effect of their planned takeover is soon to transpire. They now have polluted the entire planet. You will see more and more people with furrowed brows and the ones that have it have been deluded into thinking it is an attribute when in reality it is a snakelike worm.

Medicine is merely an attempt to keep people functional without a mind, or preoccupied with a condition. Those that resist the mark are killed or made to look crazy.

They are the violent ones who have stolen the kingdom from the rightful heirs by extracting via theft the best DNA. Their goal is to make themselves invincible.

I think they constantly need human DNA which could be the reason for abductions and people disappearing. They are devils, children of Beelzebub, the beast of Revelation, and they look like people. They also use flies (cankerworms) to poison people. They have recruited the worse people (gangs, mobsters, cults) and the best by infiltrating the churches.

In times past they were the double, using peoples bodies for their own agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Alien_Question

How are all of the ancient civilzation stories, sightings and paintings explained if this is the case?

Also I believe it's very narrow minded to think we created aliens with our supposed black ops hidden technology discovered only in the 1900's.
One only needs to use common sense here!

This was just a questioning things, especially concerning negative shadow government agenda concerning the human race, and considering the huge advancement they have to our science. I'm not relating the dulce type underground hell holes, with kidnapped humans to the same sources of the historical artifacts. I am aware that there are so many mysteries that have spanned the entire history of earth I imagine. I am throwing up to the wind one possible theory concerning the negative, frightening images being released concerning underground coalition between the fourth reitcht and ets. Its quite possible some of them are our own clones, and that the deals struck with real ets are renegade ones.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by mystiq

It's funny you mentioned you've heard we are 200 years ahead secretly,I have heard(from a physical source among others)That every year since 1947 we have advanced militarily(secretly)47 years..........okay lets do a little math.................47*61(1947-2008)

2867 years ahead of todays technology!!!!.............so that puts us secretly in evolutionary standpoint technologically in the year 4875!!With 47 more years coming next year!And we don't have our own starships?

If that is true, and I'm certain that it is to some extent because so many have disclosed this, it would really bear witness to the nature of these people, who are willing to segrement their own race into priviliged and the the manipulated, whose children they murder by the millions each year, who for their greed and control have run this planet into the ground and exploited it beyond belief, provide unclean energy, though the human race is apparently vastly beyond that stage, and consumer products that break down quickly (how many coffee pots do you go through each year) and fill our landfills, THEN turn around and point accusatory fingers at their slaves and plan on killing most of us off to control us better. These guys make bram stokers dracula look like a mosquito.

It also says alot about people in general, as our diverse gene pool has turned out some pretty bright people, and the Scandianvian countries in particular, and many more also have a politically aware and well-looked after group that know what pooling resources can do. We're going to catch up with them in every way and surpass them with our gene pool diversity so they must be truly threatened by us. It still looks like the treat to our people and planet is this permanent Shadow Government and we must end its existence.

Im trying to see if theres a way to get those underlines off, any suggestions.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I don't know how the things i said seemed but i assure you that i had nothing but good intensions.

When i talked about logic i didn't mean to use it to prove that something doesn't exist.With logic we can either prove that something exists or not,it works both ways.I think you missunderstood me there.

I might seemed cynical but i do believe in a few mysteries and weird things myself.I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Anyway,maybe it's my bad.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I looked at the area around Winslow, AZ which you mentioned and there were some really strange features . check out these pictures:

That looks like a big semi truck in the middle of the dessert...just curious.

I have no idea what this thing is but it's big and it looks like it's casting a shadow.

I also thought this was curious....it's a horseshoe figure with absolutely nothing else around it.

I'm not saying these items are proof of anything, I just found them curious after you said to look in that area.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's honestly, topics and gibberish like this, far-fetched in the extreme, with no viable proof, and vast, reaching-and-grasping for ideas that are so out in left field, that the study of UFOs is put back years. People wonder why folks are not taken seriously when it comes to talk about UFOs. Just have to read some of this ridiculous fiction to see why.

And I wholeheartedly believe in UFOs. I'm more of a Stanton Friedman type of guy though.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Erm, i could be wrong but if these *Advanced* alien races can design, build and fly these amazing anti gravity craft - wouldn't it be easier to just create human clones for food on their home world?.

I think it sad that we dress up something that none of us can truly say we understand - honestly!.

The real people to be afraid of is not non terrestrial beings from other worlds but our own species, afterall we have mastered the art of killing and inflicting suffering on our own kind (and animals) for thousands of years.

just my 33 pence worth

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok, Lets throw my idea into the bucket!

Don't you THINK if this was really going on other people who work at the facility would come forward secretly? Leaking it to different people..etc?

It's pretty common sense. Humans can't keep secrets people leak info all the time.

I hope everyone reads this next part: If he and his family got murdered where is the news source of a murder? His family going missing?

Do we even know that he existed? Were is the evidence of his family getting murdered a single news source. I bet you won't find a single source.

Only thing I found was:
Thomas E & Marilyn Castello
home

1614 N Missouri Ave

Roswell, NM

(575) 623-5837

Listing Details

Which means pretty much nothing because that could be another Thomas etc...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by xweaponx]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just stumbled on a series of video interviews that pertain to the reptillian, greys and human like ET's. It touches on alot of things people are discussing here, and I think some might enjoy it.

www.youtube.com... pt 1/12

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
from what researched so far, i am confuse.
the dracos and the aryans have 'rh negative blood'.
since the rh negative mother have rh positive baby which is incompatible, doesn't that prove the theory of 'survival of the fittest?'
are the rest of the rh positive people suppose to be their property?
are their enemy the rh positve peoples only, even if few are hybrid?
whether i am rh positive or negative, i refuse to believe it.
is it that only rh negative people can shapeshift?(i'm really curious)
you know, maybe they are blaming us for tainting their blood
with all this bloodline thing, this quite resembles the manga 'Vampire Knight'

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Seriously folks......when your seeking answers and new information you need to be open to all kinds of sources of information freely available.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once more I have presented the link to the discussion of THE TERRA PAPERS.....and therein is a link to reading them for yourself.
Reading them will enrich this very topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Hi dark there are a few threads dedicated entirely to Alex. You might have a read. He is a sincere person. That is not to say that he is not being mislead but I do believe that he is being honest with what he has experienced and what he was told.. my only question was if those giving him the information were being as sincere as he is with us.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Wow!.....and 'who' is feeding these children and women, and men to the aliens we might ask?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Reason number 1 this is stupid:

If aliens could eat people for food, they'd just have a cloning industry that mass produces human bodyparts. And aliens would buy people-meat at the store instead of having to make super secret government deals so they can abduct people and stuff. Jeez lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Didn't the gods say, go forth and multiply. It would seem they are voyeurs as well as cannibals for a taste of the flesh.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Reason number 1 this is stupid:

If aliens could eat people for food, they'd just have a cloning industry that mass produces human bodyparts. And aliens would buy people-meat at the store instead of having to make super secret government deals so they can abduct people and stuff. Jeez lol.

It's a nice warm fuzzy place inside to remember those nice stories mommie told you when you were a child and pretend that bad things don't happen.

Why exactly would you ever clone anything to eat? Which would you rather eat? Processed fast food, or a fresh burger made on a ranch straight off the grill pal?

Which fish tastes better fresh fish or fish sticks? You have never gone fishing? I have it's a damn bit better and more fun of a day than strolling over to mickey d's for some filet o fake fish...

Maybe you rather have a bolgna sandwich as oppossed to a Prime Rib...

Why wouldn't they just clone us... Because there is no sport in it, because it's fun to watch the worm wiggle on the hook, because there's nothing quite as nice as reeling the Fish in yourself cutting it fresh and eating it...

and we are omnivorous and I prefer to eat that way... Imagine the joy a Reptillian based life form would take in roasting a live kill...
a gebuine Carnivore not a species like us that can live on veggies if we have to

Come on, get real yourself, I like going out with abow and getting it myself and I love fishing... It's all how you associate the level of the thing your eating... People Eat Dogs in this world, Whales buddy... Dolphins things with bigger brains than us and never think about...

So it's retarded that an Alien would want a live kill? Why, what makes you assume we aren't lunch? That we aren't repulsive that their sensitive noses don't make us stink to them and they don't hate us?

Go fishing pal and look at that fish slowly die of suffocation on the shore after you hook it through it's mouth from above into he light to a place it can't even understand... you don't think it suffers or knows because it's just a Fish? How about when you catch a relly big fish? Makes you feel better huh? it has to be smarter in most cases, more complicated, more sensitive to it's environment...

does that amke you not salivate? or do you get psyched, it's kind of dangerous to go after a swordfish a battle a struggle for hours, muscles tearing sweat pouring... people live for that sport ... Why?

Because they conquerd an alien, the bested nature, their adrenaline flows it feels good...

Is it "Fun" to beam an unsuspecting human up in a ship, fornicate with it, torture it, play with it, hear it scream, leave it alive while you eat it?

There are people who carry thos genes to be carnivorus that way bro... people, let alone Carnivorous Reptillian Aliens...

Why not clone? because it takes the pleasure out of the kill, the meat isn't filled with ravaging fear and anger hormones, it Tastes different...

and it's not Fun to clone your food, it's fun to pick a lobstrer out of a tank with your kids... they laugh when they hear it scream in the water... Some of us aren't happy without meat bro...and we are mainly omniverous...

I can't imagine what pure carnivorous cravings tied in with intelligence would lead too... it goes beyond by comprehension, but I know this, it's allot worse, they way a carnivorous sentient species would derive pleasure in eating than anything I could describe in here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join