It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi AQ,

Originally posted by Alien_Question
Paul, thanks for taking the time and posting all the info you have, I'm impressed with a lot of what you have written and agree with you in many ways...

Thanks.

...accept for some!

That's fine.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Near Death Experience research confirms that we -- and the aliens -- are indeed held accountable for all our actions and intentions.

Do you have any evidence of this? NDE’s involving aliens? I have researched NDE’s myself but never ran into a case involving aliens being seen or held accountable for their afterlife actions.

The Universal Law which governs The Light on the Other Side is just that, Universal. It crosses all boundaries of faith, religion, philosophy, and politics. Absolutely no one is immune -- not even space aliens who embraced high technology before they left their bodies

Reticulans tend to avoid discussing anything of a metaphysical nature with their Terran prisoners. One reason for this is because they are not metaphysically inclined, another is because they are mechanistic in their thinking. Yet another is because they are generally spiritually indifferent. An example: on one of the various occasions when Whitley Strieber, a well-known author and abductee, was kidnapped and strapped down on a Zetan examination table, he cried out for God to help him. His captors replied, "Why do you call out to God? There is no one here but us."

There are some people who are Terran now (i.e., Homo sapien on this planet) who had a previous lifetime as what can be termed a Reticulan -- be it a Grey, Reptilian, Preying Mantis, etc. I have come across a number of these individuals over the years and they are often recognized by their unusual affinity to Reticulan forms, values, etc. They don't act like typical abductees; they act like Reticulan personalities in Homo sapien bodies

As a spiritual medium, I have had telepathic contact with all sorts of people on the Other Side. This includes discarnate Greys, Reptilians, etc., and they usually oppose what I espouse.

No surprise there.

Typically, discarnate Reticulans are on the lower astral levels, verified by their respective Dominant Aura Color. This being a clear indication that they are also not immune to the Universal Law which governs spiritual growth and the nonliving and infinite Light on the Other Side.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Those are some pretty graphic pictures you have there via the link to your site.

Just for the record it’s not my site!

Do you have one?

3. The Reticulans have no teleportation ability, nor can they walk through walls or read minds (reading fear through electrical means notwithstanding). I have been within fifty feet of the characteristic white floodlight paralysis beam -- projected silently into a second story window of a house -- and alluded capture. If they could walk through walls or teleport, I would not have been able to do so and at least one of the occupants of that house would have been kidnapped. All the stories and beliefs about supposed Reticulan godlike powers is pure propaganda through brainwashed abductees and also through unintentional disinformation through former governmental insiders.

I can’t say I agree with you on this the grays can walk through walls, hear our thoughts, see our future and anticipate our actions I believe. It’s only science it’s not like they are using godlike powers, they bend time and space and use other dimensions to walk through and manipulate our 3D matter. Many have witnessed this and I believe them plus it makes sense that if they can bend time and space altering gravity and matter they can easily manipulate matter and walk through walls in this dimension or another it’s only technology. They also have invisibility capabilities which of course is the same as cloaking, it's technology and governments of the world probably already have this capability as well. Including disintegration capabilities, something like partly what we saw on 9/11 when the towers were burnt to dust.

As for your personal experience and them coming for you, if they wanted to pick you up they would have. Do you really believe you alluded capture because you were hiding somewhere in a house from them?

In a word...YES.

That was not my only experience in almost being abducted.

I eluded capture simply because they could not walk through walls, read minds, or teleport, and because they were unsuccessful in paralyzing any of the occupants of that house -- including myself.

Reticulans will not enter a house or vehicle unless they know their intended is either paralyzed and/or unconscious

To address your other points:

1. Physically-based technology, even that of the Reticulans, is not capable of teleportation. It can only be done with the energies on the Other Side. The best that our own physicists have been able to achieve is to duplicate a subatomic particle -- which is not even close to actual teleportation. The Reticulans have no special advantage in that department and never will, simply because it cannot be done at all with physically-based technology. The reason why beaming cannot be done at all with physically-based technology is because reassembling matter in another location is tantamount to creating it in the first place. And the only way that matter can actually be created is with The Light on the Other Side. Precisely how the Universe started in the first place.

Where physics ends, metaphysics begins.

Let's put on our logical think cap here for a moment.

If they could teleport or walk through walls, why do they typically paralyze their intended before an abduction?

If they could truly teleport, all they would have to do is set the coordinates on their victim(s) and beam them into a holding cell on-board their ships

No paralysis beams would be necessary.

2. Yes, in addition to the sky blue and intense white paralysis beams, they also have advanced lasers in their arsenal. Moreover, they also have anti-gravity beams that have been used on aircraft, like helicopters. In some ways, these can be used like tractor beams and they effectively disrupt on-board instrumentation. Anti-gravity beams are distinguished by their green color.

3. Yes, they have the ability to produce an electromagnetic field around their craft (probes too) that produces what is termed optical invisibility. (The US and other governments also have this capability in black project aircraft and/or spacecraft.) However, one can see through cloaked ships and probes by using night vision equipment. This is clearly shown in the documentary, UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied.

4. The Reticulans cannot create matter; they can only manipulate genetic material that they find and cultivate. They are therefore not light beings

If they were light beings and could create matter, they would not have to kidnap people for their genetic material. They could simply create all the material they need through projected thought in The Light.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Aliens eating humans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Very interesting I must say.

Aliens eating humans does not indicate that there is going to be an invasion. It indicates that they are hungry.

If I found out that the government was involved with abducting people, whom which are being fed to aliens, id be mad.

If an alien wants to eat me, Id be sure to give the little guy one heck of a fight.

Aliens wont invade, there is not reason to. Plus, humans are extremly resilient. Bubonic plague, world war 2, mass diseases, but yet, we prevail.

Aliens would have one heck of a fight before we gave up. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
Aliens eating humans does not indicate that there is going to be an invasion. It indicates that they are hungry.

That has the making of a good bumper sticker.

It just needs a little tweaking:

Reticulans eating humans doesn't mean an imminent invasion. It just indicates that they appreciate fine cuisine and that they are hungry.

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
If an alien wants to eat me, Id be sure to give the little guy one heck of a fight.

...Aliens would have one heck of a fight before we gave up. lol

Good fighting spirit

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yes but what if aliens paralyze you. them u cant do squat. They are more capable of anything against your will.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The reptilians must consume humans alive, and from what I've heard they do not like aged humans they are after younger, softer, cleaner tissue and fresher. Their immune systems are setup for raw live killings like komodo dragons.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

Just before I forget ... Komodo prefer eating carrion ... that is dead rotting meat. They will also eat anything ... regardless of age ... fur, bones, maggots and all.

We must get our facts right when dealing with such important issues.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Due to the plan to create a space wars and the propaganda of distilling fear in the media, I'm not sure that the Dulce base is true or disinfo. But even if it is, bear in mind that the PTB nazis that came through project paperclip into US, and the bloodlines that are behind all this, are most likely the ones orchestrating this negative et agenda. According to a few sources they've been cloning for years, perhaps the small greys are our own clones. Thats the thing, just how far ahead of our science is the shadow government? Ive read over 200 years ahead of us. How do we know the dracos didn't come out of that jurassic park mosquito and some cloning?

perhaps there never have been real UFOs and aliens. just the NWO propaganda machine for decades.
(or in other form, centuries)

after 911 and soon 2012 we can expect a PERFECT hologram and media programming show. not like 911, a PERFECT one.

its clear that the elite, after 911 and the "war on terror", will do anything to infiltrate/manipulate ATS and other forums, as cia did for decades.

its disturbing how easily some people throw away their own believes and thoughts for some pieces of unproven (dis)´info´ and Sci-Fi stories.
cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
And for your information, there are a group of human's who basically sell out the rest of humanity and we are the ones who are being brainwashed. um.. just for your information

Yeah I saw that one too, on the X-Files.

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
How do I know? Its my secret

Because you watched the X-Files and think it's real?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Good post, there are plenty of sick humans that get off on others pain, this draco thing could be how the whole ancient civilizations started the whole ritual sacirfice and canibalisim, maybe they kicked started it all. But if its real to eat a live intelligent being that knows wht you about to do and are addicted to the adrelenine of that beings fear is about as sick it gets.
If the Draco are in control of it all, lets get out our pulse rifles and do what us humans do best, whip them out, all of them. Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Good point!

This thread stinks of disinfo,and scaremongering!
The aliens are going to eat us?Dear oh dear?

It`s reports like this that hinders the research and
holds us back from ever discovering anything about
this subject.
If there is any genetic experimentation done at Dulce,
it`s from the Nazi`s scumbags that like to call themselves
human beings,doing their experiments on the civilian
population.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by djerwulfe

"And why do you feel so strongly that this particular model is "gospel" or true as opposed to other similiar viewpoints/claims?"

I'm not claiming anything I've posted here to be the way it is, and I wish to all hell it's not but there are too many stories, testimonies and accounts that backup aliens really exist and if they do we know Draconians do from the stories and we know they are in charge of everything from the stories. One thing is for sure something is indeed happening that is why we are all intrigued. There are thousands if not millions of stories counting history of alien abductions and we know they are not all mental cases. They can't all be!

We know hundreds of thousands get up and vanish every year without a trace? THINK where are they all going! This is not counting the un-reported cases in 3rd world countries. That alone should tell us something is going on sounds hard to believe these people just get up and disappear into thin air.

From the sightings of ufo craft to alien abduction stories and testimony sightings of greys along with black ops and military witnesses that have come forward all testifying of these things. The disclosure project, astronauts from the moon talking about them etc. etc. etc.

I could go on but these things above are enough to know that greys do exist and if greys do exist have you ever seen the movie "Fire In The Sky"?
The aliens and nordic humans Travis encountered wore reptilian emblems on their space suits just like many of our military and police forces do. This suggests great evidence of the existence of the reptilians who many have also seen and talked about from abductions. Now the Dracos are those who are behind the scenes who we are most interested in, the head hanchos the royal family and bloodline of the reptilians. The controllers of our world supposedly as we know it. The winged serpent!

I can't state this to be 100% fact, nobody can and even if I had evidence it would be torn to shreds. But I think there is enough cases and testimonies that not considering it to be a possibility is quite frankly unwise! (Considering all the evidence, stories and cases that are out there that is not including all of the ancient civilization stories and paintings of them.)

Get back to you with your request on eye witness accounts from other sources. There are many out there, I will find a few good one's!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

Not that I'm agreeing with you or anything but I just thought I would add, Seraphic Angels (Seraphim) are also called "winged serpents".

Now remember our original "angelic" administration here on earth went off the rails and eventually started genetically modifying the DNA of alot of things. Hence the bible says that all creatures had perverted their ways - even the animals. Now whats interesting is that these winged serpents were used as symbols by the Egyptians for Sacral and Regal Sovereignty.
The word sovereign being the key word here... and worrying.

Seraphim (Isaiah)

Now you see the offspring of the "angelic" administration put in place to help our evolution were called the "nephilim" or "rephaim" of which Goliath was only one. These were men of great renown, clearly more advanced than the average man of the time. Now remember that in the book of Enoch it speaks of these nephilim eating people and animals and doing all kinds of crazy things. It would seem that possibly the clues are all around us but we just need to follow the breadcrumb trail.

I leave with this parable from Jesus:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? From whence then has it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay: lest while ye gather up the tares ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Tares are practically identical to wheat - to the untrained eye you would not be able to tell the difference, the only problem is that tares are poisonous and would kill you, cattle die like this sometimes.

It's not in my nature to explain parables as I believe that betrays the purpose of a parable, I leave you instead to come to your own conclusions on it.

Suffice to say I'm not referring to truth and lies as the church commonly teaches this parable.

J

[edit on 30-6-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

weedwhacker, there are many emblems and winged serpent symbols that can be found here www.freewebs.com...

I suggest everyone follow that link it opens your eyes of what's really out there!

From the link you posted there is also the below picture:

"North Of England Ophthalmological Society with serpents and Eye of Horus"

They also forgot to mention those flowers which are specifically used because they actually mean this:

This is actually used in a lot of these sorts of things - keep your eyes open for these flowers, you'll be surprised how common they are.

J

[edit on 30-6-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

First of all,my apologies for the delayed reply but i didn't see your reply at first.I think i am blind as a bat...! ^_^v

It's funny that you said that i should make a thread on its own because i thought about that a couple of times.It's just that i think most people will see it in a bad way plus it's pretty rare for someone/anyone to actually listen to any advices that i may have.So,i rarelly do so anymore.

You've said something that imo is more important that it might seemed:

People just want to believe so badly in any ridiculous “story” they will defend it to the end…..

No matter if what they believe can be true or not,indeed they believe it so bad that they really stop being "open minded".Pretty funny though that they still get that "title" just because they support something unusual.Isn't this close minded or not...?Really...

Other than that,those very same people can mislead others even if they actually have the best of intentions.They can mislead others just because they think they can "save" em or show them the "truth" and they actually believe so...

The point is that,to be open minded you have to support something (no matter how much crazy it can be or not) and at the same time to do the exact opposite,to believe it and not.Imho,like that you can get as much info about the subject you can ever get and you can have a better and sober view about it.

Other than that,in my book,any kind of convo is welcome,it's just that it has to be based on something otherwise it'll "collapse". I'm not waiting for someone to throw a living,breathing alien or something on my face,hell...!There's no need to say anything if someone will...!But i surely can't start a convo about them,being friendly or not,being more intelligent than us or not etc since we don't even know yet if they're real or not...

------------------------------
A big apology for hijacking this topic but i had to reply.I promise it wont happen again.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its all sort of like the Predator movies there whole world is just about the challenge of killing a warrior from different planets, seems like draco likes it here.An intelligent carnivous being would be scarey as hell, image a smart shark, they go crazy from a drop of blood, add intelligence, instead of a big death bite, they play, torment, then eat you, the more you scream the better.It would make an excellent horror sci-fi movie, along the lines of millions of people go missing each year, some are found, but most vanish without a trace, this is where they go, eaten by aliens, living underground, controlling the entire world.Pretty far out movie, lets all hope they are happy, furry little guys, very similar to kittens and only want to play and eat tuna from a can.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think I'd rather be on the menu for aliens than be ground up soylent green for other humans to nibble on. Than again maybe I would prefer to be liquefied like the machines do to people in the matrix and fed to the alien. I don't wanna be stew for a human since they don't deserve my delightfull shanks.

Though it all sounds so exciting, I really would prefer to be naturally dead before the process begins. After all, we reuse body parts for busted up humans, lets help the aliens knock out hunger and starvation amongst there race.

We need to have alien aid concerts so people are aware of hungry, starving aliens in our universe. We have to do something for them, help them. We have plenty of low self esteem people lulling around, and to make the pot sweeter, throw in some rich people with huge egos.

I tell ya, the aliens will top off the endangered species chart to rightfully regain a foothold situation in this universe once again.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This story sounds terryfing, I hope its not true but I have a gut feeling that it isI know it sounds weird but for some reason This post makes me think of the empire strikes back and Luke Skywalker says to yoda I am not afraid and Yoda replies you will be, you will be

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Ok, Lets throw my idea into the bucket!

Don't you THINK if this was really going on other people who work at the facility would come forward secretly? Leaking it to different people..etc?

It's pretty common sense. Humans can't keep secrets people leak info all the time.

I hope everyone reads this next part: If he and his family got murdered where is the news source of a murder? His family going missing?

Do we even know that he existed? Were is the evidence of his family getting murdered a single news source. I bet you won't find a single source.

Only thing I found was:
Thomas E & Marilyn Castello
home

1614 N Missouri Ave

Roswell, NM

(575) 623-5837

Listing Details

Which means pretty much nothing because that could be another Thomas etc...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by xweaponx]

Didn't think anyone bothered to even look at my post

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Humans are the true builders of the pyramids, there are several ways to build a similar structure without modern tech, it is everywhere on the net and tv, for instance:

www.pbs.org...

And i am sure there are a lot more pages that explain possible ways to do it, if you are faced with two possible theories, one, aliens made them, or two, humans made them, which one seems more realistic?, everything is in nature, it just happens that this particular knowledge was lost in time, as many other too.

As for the original post, i guess everything could be real as much as it could not be, so, guess we will know when the times comes right?

In any case, i think is very naive to really believe there are no alien species on other planets or maybe even here, and there is nothing to loose in being prepared for anything that comes, even if it is not from out there.

Just be prepared for anything, nobody ever lost because of having taken all necessary precautions right?

Blah

Kai

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
Humans are the true builders of the pyramids...

I agree with that conclusion.

Originally posted by Kaifan
...there are several ways to build a similar structure without modern tech...

Yes, there are several ways to do it, slowly and arduously, without modern technology

I agree that humans or Terrans are the true builders of the pyramids but I do not agree that it was done low tech. Not that it can't be done low tech, only that it was not. Ditto for the other monolithic structures around the world.

The pyramids in the Americas are of the same architectural design as the pyramids in Egypt. This is not by accident. The builders and architects had access to both areas because they were Atalans/Atlanteans.

I never heard of any ancient Egyptians flying back and forth from Egypt to the Americas, have you?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
"I wish outer-space guys would conquer Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little basket-beds with my name on it."

"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join