It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Actually, it's reference to a story about a man that said he ate some Gray. For the life of me I can't remember exactly what story or where to find it.

And I figured the date of the wine was appropriate to the subject at hand. The wine is also mentioned in the book "The Millionaires Death Club".

...And it's surprisingly close to the name of a current General.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Cons Piracy]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

you do realise how old this ` dire warning ` is , dont you ?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
The Graze, er... Grays, are said to be rather tasty. I'm sure they would go well with some Pétrus 1947.

Seriously though, do people not realize that they feed off the negative emotions of others? The actual energy transfer may not be seen with the eyes. But the effects are there if you look.

We are trained by society with egotistical thought patterns that seek the very result of negative energy transfer. Why do so many think only in terms of the physical?

E=MC²

Mass is condensed energy. We are matter and energy. It's not some ridiculous leap of logic. It's science.

Why do seemingly rational people refuse to accept the scientific underpinnings of our existential station?

Even the most saintly among us have felt the energy transfer when making fun of someone. To the good at heart it immediately turns their stomach. But those still mesmerized by the darker realms seek ever darker transfers of energy. Sexual violence against the youngest is the height of this. That is why so many kids go missing. That is the drug they seek.

Didn't Hunter S Thomson see people as Reptillians after ingesting some form of an Adrenal based drug made from human adrenaline gland in his story "fear and loathing in las vegas"?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by shauny

That could be due to the fact that Stargate(my favorte show) is given help by the USAF and DoD.It is possible that it is a kind of disclosure 'pre disclosure'.

"COULD"

i COULD be related to you
i COULD die right now
i COULD get hit by a bus today
i ....

you get the drift

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I've not seen that film. The story is an internet story. But coincidentally the story did state that he got some kinda of psychological effect from eating the Gray meat. Something along the lines of knowing some of their history. It's real fuzzy as it's been years since I read it.

Oh, referring to a drug. I was not meaning it literally but I guess anything that changes our default mental state can be literally considered a drug.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Cons Piracy]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have no idea how what you said there relates to me or my post in ANY way....

I never posted anything about being alien lunch meat......

Sooooooooo................
What'cha talkin'bout there Wacker?

Your very WELCOME Richey..........I bet you may be surprised at how many odd things are all related to the creatures who believe they are our 'masters' and desperately want us to believe that is true......
THE TERRA PAPERS covers ancient history to the present, and many mythos throughout our 'known' history comes into the light of understanding for a change.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

excellent movie

depp nailed the part and del toros transformation was speechless
hunter s is a intriguing character

the scene where hunter saw the reptiles was earlier in the movie
at that point he was on coke, acid, weed, cigarrettes, liquor, ether, possibly a few others
but i think the implication was that he saw the reptiles once the acid took hold

(i have the movie so had to watch it after you bought it up)

even tho it wasnt the adrenochrome that caused the lizard stuff it is a interesting scene filled with a reptillian society of sex, food, and blood as the main theme

adrenochrome and coke at the end had him going nuts and thats when del toro turned into the minotaur type thing with the reptillian eyes
when deltoro and depp are describing adrenochrome they reference the fact it has to come from a living person which also ties into this a lot...its interesting in this scene depp also walks around randomly with a reptillian tail attached

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Dramey]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

excellent movie

depp nailed the part and del toros transformation was speechless
hunter s is a intriguing character

the scene where hunter saw the reptiles was earlier in the movie
at that point he was on coke, acid, weed, cigarrettes, liquor, ether, possibly a few others
but i think the implication was that he saw the reptiles once the acid took hold

(i have the movie so had to watch it after you bought it up)

even tho it wasnt the adrenochrome that caused the lizard stuff it is a interesting scene filled with a reptillian society of sex, food, and blood as the main theme

adrenochrome and coke at the end had him going nuts and thats when del toro turned into the minotaur type thing with the reptillian eyes
when deltoro and depp are describing adrenochrome they reference the fact it has to come from a living person which also ties into this a lot...its interesting in this scene depp also walks around randomly with a reptillian tail attached

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Dramey]

adrenochrome... couldn't think of the right name for it ty

Yes the movie which takes place, so close to area 51 btw, and the reptillian connections and being able to see them, the adreno chrome which is essentially what many people claim these tthings enjoy from us...

it's all very interesting to ponder that's all

In similar time frame we have Jim Morrison, who's father works for the US Navy.. something in Jim made him rebel from huis father, many lyrics and songs give you a bit of pause if you factor in the whole reptillian angle... his experiences in new mexico near dulce... reference to himself as "the lizard king" The New Mexican connection and Navy connection and his anger at his family... all things that maybe deserve some thought, he was capable of various mental feats... photgraphic memory? Could he have been a hybrid perhaps?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The guys story is no more outlandish than Mr. Stone's. So then, who is right? On one hand we have 100's in contact with "peaceful" being wanting to help us and on the other hand we have 100's in the know regarding invasion and mutilation as we are thrown into slaughter vats and consumed by reptilians. And the evidence for either side of these tales is... someone's imagination. sigh

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Alot of what this man said makes sense, from what I know treaties were signed and updated The last one being the Tao Pact that ends next year 2009. However, there are several other ebe's around us and indeed on this planet that are waking us up to all whats going on. Yes I believe there are some evil ebe's out there but its all to do with karma, its impossible for them to be so evil without facing repercussions.

There are also many other types of gourdos that are not slaves and act in good faith, and lets not forget the pleidians, and of course lets not forget our new friends who have just arrived and parked their crafts in our solar system. They are the ones that we should be thanking, for waking us up!

Like I said much of what was said I somehow know to be true, but its not all doom and gloom far from it. The piece about the weather weapon was interesting to read because I am 100% sure this is the new weapon that the USA have their hands on and indeed Russia.

Good Thread OP

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cons Piracy

"Seriously though, do people not realize that they feed off the negative emotions of others? The actual energy transfer may not be seen with the eyes. But the effects are there if you look. "

Yes the greys can also feed off others emotional energy something not brought up on this thread, they are able to bottle energy like we bottle food and use the energy however they want for later times.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

At the risk of sounding a little weird.. This is for anyone interested.

I didn't want to mention this, but as you seem interested I think I will. At times I will do these "vision type of meditations outdoors at night and link to the cosmic consciousness"
I will sit comfortably cross legged and close my eyes with palms facing up.
I will start by encouraging my connection and energy flow/transfer between the earth's energy grid and myself. I will invision the godhead/light energies beaming to my crown chakra and third eye center as this happens I will feel it vibrating in my forhead as it is activating and clearing. I will invision this energy above me going through my whole body and up my arms, and I will allow part of the creational energies to release out one of my palms and as it goes through my body and down to my legs. I allow and ask for it to clear my body of any impurities as it goes and I let part of it out through one of my feet. Through the other foot I bring in the earth energies and allow it to flow up through my body and I allow part of it to go out my other palm. I continue to observe and feel this flow of energies. Basically I'm a battery locked into place.

As this is happening, I invision my body leaving earth's orbit and going out into space. I then invision that my consciousness is expanding and eveloping a large region of space connected to three specific sources to form a triangle of sorts and it keeps growing and getting bigger. At this point I had a specific urge and my reaction was to open my eyes. Before me, right in my line of sight of my eyes as they open, was a very bright star that was very slowly pulsating to almost unseen to 757 head on collision type brightness and this star was not there 30-45min before.

I then invisioned a group of 2-3 other beings sit down on the grass with me and form a circle. I said an affirmation/prayer and they then proceeded to say say their own prayer. I prayed for peace and understanding upon earth. They each prayed for peace and humanity to raise their vibrational level's. As the last one said that, I felt this buzzing sensation and I saw myself inside their craft for a short period of time all I remember seeing was this white ambient light flash and that was it. I got up off the ground when I came back to senses and noticed everything around me looked more crisp, clear, and beautiful and remember this is at night. Just at that time, my arms for no apparent reason started to lift up on their own and I felt very light and electrically charged. I heard a voice say "Don't be affraid, get ready to prepare yourself" I instinctively walked out near the street and as soon as I could see the sky I saw this huge shooting star flash very very quickly and close over my head. It was not like any shooting star I had every seen. It was very large and very close to me that you would have think it would have hit earth, but it only lasty a fraction of a second, very quickly. It was amazing. After that I saw a couple beings wave and say goodbye and the star started to fade into black.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my story and before each time you goto bed, in however way you like, ask to have an experience with the intent of wanting it and then ask to remember your dreams. This is safe and can be fun to explore the depth of your own dream worlds. Allways ask for protection if you don't feel safe. You will have some interesting experiences as I have.
Just focus on your clear intentions and you must beleive, but I think you will be fine in that regard, keep at it

To everyone of interest:
Happy trails and I pray you do discover what you are looking for and stay protected and safe.

EDIT- Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread a little bit.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I agree mopusvindictus,

If it's all true about Reptilians consuming humans and children as a source of food then it would not be far-fetched at all to believe they need them alive.

These are reptile by nature humanoids were talking about.

Try getting a snake to eat a dead mouse?

Try going back in time visiting the dinosaurs and getting them to eat a lab-made chunk of meat with mashed potatoes and gravy?

For reasons not all the way known they enjoy and need their food alive, their immune systems are completely different than us!

Now like the rest of everyone I hope it's all not true but with all the stories and people out there who have talked about these kind of things and came forward only to go missing or murdered adding all of that with the hundreds and thousands of people that go missing every year makes you wonder if something is really going on or not!

I for one have listened to Phil Schnieder, Castello, Alex Collier and others talk about this carefully it's hard to say they are all making this up and it's a mere figment of their imagination. Some of these people talking are credible witnesses with many credentials, family and friends that back them up and would tell you they wouldn't lie about it, some of the few and brave who have come forward have put their lives on the line to get this info out.

When someone starts talking about unbelievable cover-ups and they have various attempts on their life and then are finally killed you would have to be absolutely NAIVE to believe they didn't have something in their story that forced someone to shut them up!

I wouldn't write off everything that was said about Dulce so fast.

As unbelievable as a story it may seem.
We could be wrong, it could all be true.

Afterall many people went missing and were mysteriously killed for opening their mouth about such sci-fi stories! (If that's what we want to call them.)

Makes you Wonder a little doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Total fear mongering going on here !
I thought they banned talk of reptilians and such on here?
This info? came from a supposed Commander X years ago,
in a book called Underground Bases,it is fictional nonsense
leaked by those that are probably doing some genetic
experiments for the govt,so will use the ET phenomenon as
a cover story!
Total bunk!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

"This info? came from a supposed Commander X years ago,
in a book called Underground Bases,it is fictional nonsense
leaked by those that are probably doing some genetic
experiments for the govt,so will use the ET phenomenon as
a cover story!"

Total speculation and opinion on your part.
Clearly you haven't dug deep into this story and the many out there who have talked about it only to go up missing or killed. The Math just doesn't add up.
You might want to do your homework on it before you can dismiss it, and even if you disbelieve you cannot disprove it. Nobody can!

But the stories remain of those who sacrificed their lives for the very cause of getting the info out. Now why would they disappear or be mysteriously murdered if it was all for their pure entertainment and a mere hoax?

Why would anybody put their family and life on the line for a sci-fi script they wrote? Why would they need to? Who would really even care right?

Why are there hundreds of thousands of people that just get up and supposedly vanish every year without a trace of a body ever found after that or any clues of where they went? Do they just vanish into thin air out of nowhere?

What is happening to these people? Do you not think it's possible that some of these things written by many who have worked for the military and were killed getting the info out might not be true? How many more would have to die before we listen?

If it is true it's IMPORTANT to know don't you think?

I hope we can all no matter what the discussion
OPEN OUR MINDS, FIND OUT THE TRUTH & BECOME AWARE!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ok,i haven't post anything for some time now for various reasons.Probably this reply of mine will just get ignored and frankly i have no idea why i'll just waste my time since nobody will give it some thought or even just read it but oh well.

How come people talk about things like greys or reptilians or dracos or you-name-it like talking about facts...?I mean,really...We don't even know if they even exist but still i read in these forums all the time things like "greys do/like/eat that" or "reptilians want/eat/ that hiding/living/having parties there" or so many,many,many other things.
It saddens me that some people are just ignoring the "little" things (facts,evidence) and jump to the next thing whatever that is.You can't expect a baby that can't walk to sprint,can ya?You can't take a ferrari's engine and put it on a bicycle (at least i don't think so O_o).
I see people all the time not just skipping one step or two but sometimes ten or even more...!

When you people talk about keeping an open mind that doesn't mean that it has to be about not-logical/weird/mysterious things but many times it means quite the opposite.To think "Hey,that might be just a big lie...!" or something.Keeping an open mind means to support both sides,the "might be true" side and the "might me bullsh*t" side.

Believe it or not,almost everytime that i visit these forums,i feel like typing what i just did but i always could stop myself from not doing it.This time i couldn't so please excuse me for this long,boring reply.

I wanted to write even more things but i'll just stop here.

Make logic and common sense your friends.Some times can be in use.

And btw...fear can be in more forms than you can think...in more simpler forms too.Now that's tricky i tell ya...!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good thread and flagged.

From my own experience as a researcher, ufologist and spiritual medium of many years, I would like to offer some illumination to the understanding that is presented here about the Reptilians:

1. Originally, the Reptilians/Reptoids were not native to this planet. They stem back to the ancient Anunnaki from Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System who visited and colonized this world hundreds of thousands of years ago. This is corroborated by the archaeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin and the indirect testimony of the United States Air Force through Linda Moulton Howe in the Companion Tape of the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man. These aliens have been here for so long that many are led to believe that they emerged on Terra in the first place, which is simply not the case.

2. As is confirmed by former governmental insiders like retired Sergeant First Class Clifford Stone, there are various full-scale underground and underwater bases around this world and also one large one in the Moon. They are already here in great numbers and have been so for many thousands of years. As such, the probable invasion scenario is an illusion but there is a probable official overthrow in the works.

3. The Reticulans have no teleportation ability, nor can they walk through walls or read minds (reading fear through electrical means notwithstanding). I have been within fifty feet of the characteristic white floodlight paralysis beam -- projected silently into a second story window of a house -- and alluded capture. If they could walk through walls or teleport, I would not have been able to do so and at least one of the occupants of that house would have been kidnapped. All the stories and beliefs about supposed Reticulan godlike powers is pure propaganda through brainwashed abductees and also through unintentional disinformation through former governmental insiders.

4. The Reticulan Empire is largely unchallenged and harvests many humanoid worlds, not just this one. Most worlds that contain humanoid life are of medieval technology. These are targeted the most by The Reticulan Empire. There is no significant outside race that is currently capable of defeating them. All references to them upgrading their military machine to defend against outside aliens is erroneous propaganda. They are upgrading their military machine locally in anticipation of their eventual war with us.

5. Many ufologists believe that the race of Hybrids that has been cultivated for many years from their long-term breeding program are going to be used as an occupying army for the official overthrow mentioned in #2.

6. Reptilians and Preying Mantises head Zetan society. The tall and short Greys, not depicted in ancient art here like the Reptilians, are a more recent genetically-created race to serve the empire. Nordics (genetically-engineered Homo sapiens), have been reported serving on Zetan spacecraft to protect the weaker Greys against their more formidable humanoid prisoners.

7. As is confirmed by former governmental insider, physicist, and engineer, Bob Lazar, in his documentary, the Reticulans have weapons that are far more destructive than traditional nuclear variations. Specifically, they have antimatter weapons.

8. Atlantis was based on Antarctica. Ancient writings in India refer to Atlantis as Atala. The ancient Rama Empire in India had at least one war with the Atalan Empire. Atlanteans were known to have weapons that could level an entire city, i.e., atomic. Atala/Atlantis was considered to be the most formidable nation on the planet at that time.

9. Around 13 thousand years ago, there was a worldwide calamity. It consisted of global earthquakes, tidal waves, and even a tilting of the planetary axis. Also, it resulted in The Great Flood which is documented in various ancient cultures. Contrary to popular opinion, these horrific earth changes were not caused by "normal geological cyclical occurrences" or from "cyclical planetary alignment." Rather, they were the result of a horrific war between the then unchallenged Atalans and the Anunnaki, between the Atlanteans and the Reptilians. The latter decided to unleash a global holocaust with their unparalleled antimatter weapons. That is the true cause of all the global changes around 13 thousand years ago and the reason why Atlantean civilization was largely destroyed.

10. The pyramids and monolithic structures in the Americas, in Egypt, and elsewhere around the world were not built by the Anunnaki or aliens in general. They were constructed by Atalan/Atlantean refugees with their gravity wave generators that were used to propel their craft. They knew that it was a race against time before their machines broke down beyond minor repair and the remaining Atalans died out. The purpose of those monolithic structures, as they saw it, was to provide testimony to their defeated and lost civilization.

11. The Reticulan Empire, which first came here hundreds of thousands of years ago, has expanded to encompass many solar systems. They literally have tens of thousands of interstellar battleships at their disposal and have a far greater base of interstellar manufacturing and supply lines than anything on this world. In other words, we are out-gunned and out-supplied

12. The ONLY WAY to defeat and drive away The Reticulan Empire is to manifest the one thing that their high technology cannot defend against: advanced telekinesis. This can only be achieved by evolving into stable God Realization -- at least as a lesser god -- through the innovative approach that The Original Creator used to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness: Heart Chakra Radiance (see link below). To then, after death or total astral projection, Ascend into the nonliving and infinite Light on the Other Side (that many Near Death Experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel"), and harness that energy extensively. THEN and ONLY THEN will the vast military machine of the aliens based out of Zeta IV be overcome. There are currently thousands of lesser gods that have emerged, awaiting one of them to cross over and begin a chain reaction whereby all of the new Masters will have their powers fully actualized in The Light. THAT is the ONLY SOLUTION in facing and overcoming the vast space race empire that largely dominates the Milky Way Galaxy, and which harvests and subjugates many humanoid systems, most of which embrace medieval technology.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

And you know all this to be true because.......

you read it?

Unless you are one of them or lived when it happened.. you do not know for a fact that what you have just said is not total disinfo and fearmongering to leave us with a feeling of hopelessness. I mean why bother fighting if we are outgunned and outsupplied?

You realize that you may be serving them in that purpose?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
Probably this reply of mine will just get ignored and frankly i have no idea why i'll just waste my time since nobody will give it some thought or even just read it but oh well.

How come people talk about things like greys or reptilians or dracos or you-name-it like talking about facts...?I mean,really...We don't even know if they even exist but still i read in these forums all the time things like "greys do/like/eat that" or "reptilians want/eat/ that hiding/living/having parties there" or so many,many,many other things.
It saddens me that some people are just ignoring the "little" things (facts,evidence) and jump to the next thing whatever that is.

Believe it or not,almost everytime that i visit these forums,i feel like typing what i just did but i always could stop myself from not doing it.This time i couldn't so please excuse me for this long,boring reply.

Hi Oceanborn - I am wondering why you expect each and every person to always explain, justify, etc. their path to their opinion in that dracos or greys, etc. do exist and start a conversation from 'that' point on? Otherwise the conversation and sharing of information never progresses - and I was under the impression that's what these forums were for? Or alternatively, are you are suggesting that anyone using logic, etc. would come to a conclusion that they 'don't' exist? Either way, is counter-productive and an unfair expectation and likely the source for your frustration in the first place. 'Some' people here have been learning for decades and (in my opinion) have every right to start their questions and statements from wherever they want without having to justify how they got there. Otherwise your entire experience here will be nothing short of total futility :-)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
Ok,i haven't post anything for some time now for various reasons.Probably this reply of mine will just get ignored and frankly i have no idea why i'll just waste my time since nobody will give it some thought or even just read it but oh well.

It saddens me that some people are just ignoring the "little" things (facts,evidence) and jump to the next thing whatever that is.You can't expect a baby that can't walk to sprint,can ya?You can't take a ferrari's engine and put it on a bicycle (at least i don't think so O_o).
I see people all the time not just skipping one step or two but sometimes ten or even more...!

When you people talk about keeping an open mind that doesn't mean that it has to be about not-logical/weird/mysterious things but many times it means quite the opposite.To think "Hey,that might be just a big lie...!" or something.Keeping an open mind means to support both sides,the "might be true" side and the "might me bullsh*t" side.

I wanted to write even more things but i'll just stop here.

And btw...fear can be in more forms than you can think...in more simpler forms too.Now that's tricky i tell ya...!

With all seriousness you do bring up a good point, I understand completely what you mean. Perhaps you should make a thread all on its own for it. I’ve been reading threads here since 03 and let me tell you the atmosphere has never changed. It seems that there’s always something that is looming over the horizon to kill us or in this case “eat” us. It’s extremely laughable the ideas and “stories” that are conjured up by people with a lot of spare time on their hands. Honestly it all fails at the end when it comes to evidence, but one might retort with the usual “well how would you know” blah blah blah….

People just want to believe so badly in any ridiculous “story” they will defend it to the end…..very sad case indeed. To each his own let who ever believe in whatever they want…no matter how ludicrous it is …heh

Best Regards,
Richie

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join