It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I think he was talking about here on Earth come to think of it and he said that they look identical to us we just dont realize it. I dont know how true that is but its a possibility but as to how long it has been going on for I wouldn't have a clue.

Actually one time when I went upstairs to my room at night I felt something odd about my room like I was hesitant to go in. As soon as I turned the light on I heard a suction sound kind of like the stargate in the TV series. I still dont know what it was but it came from the head of my bead i just ingnored it and went to sleep but I am curious as to what caused it.

I remember a ship being over my house with the same suction sound and it was really loud I woke up and the room was overwhelmingly bright and I saw a silhouette walk by. It could of been a screen memory just to make me afraid but it was an interesting experience nonetheless

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Well the good news is that the more information you find out the more you know of the Greys.

Greys should be ashamed of what they are doing to people all around the world but try and convince aliens of that, their agenda to them is the only one that matters.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Well the good news is that the more information you find out the more you know of the Greys.

Greys should be ashamed of what they are doing to people all around the world but try and convince aliens of that, their agenda to them is the only one that matters.

I agree. The Grays fumble around doing their tests on
humans without any regard for their future happiness or
the human's partner's happiness.
That's why we should find out where there living and nuke 'em.

I dunno about all this halibaloo with astral planes and telepatheticness,
but a swift boot to a Zetan's or Gray's doo-dah's will send it running.
Maybe you dream-astral guys can imagine a mental nuke-bomb
and deliver it? That'll gettem' outa your heads!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

ATTENTION MODS

Why have Psycho and Shakesbear been allowed to perpetuate their insults and off thread topics in excess of four pages long and yet I am slammed for a sentence long sarchastic comment.

Allot of clarification is needed on why they are allowed to roam free in direct violation of your rules. ATS is meant to be a fair playing field for all and I see a serious lack of that happening in regard to these two particular posters.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

These two specific posters have gone against this and more and I think a stop needs to be put to it. They swear, insult, and threaten which I think goes way beyond a clown remark.

I make a sarcastic remark with one sentence and I am struck down. Please inform me why this isnt so with Psycho and Shakesbear who have continued with threats, insults and attempting to defame me and close friends publicly in excess.

I dont see anywhere under ATS rules where an exemption applies for a certain select two

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Yeah a good kick in the behind is the least of what the Greys deserve for all they have dont to humanity.

They think they can come down and do whatever they want to us and I still think that black goo was from a human, although I dont know where in the body produces that.

I think it is near the pancreas and I do know that from what I remember the Greys absorb the nutrients through the skin. Its like vitamin cream in a way but Im not game to find out where the 'vitamins' come from.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've spoken to Ramius about the poster's concerns
on this thread and he agrees with me that urine may
be the way out.
In certain Gardening outlets, they sell those aphid spray
guns, you know the ones... a plastic bottle with a squeezing
spraying device on the top.
Why not do your ablutions into the sprayer, park it on your
bed-side table and when these freaks come down for their
probing exercises... blast 'em in those black goggles and
brain 'em with the bedpan from beneath the bed!!

It's a thought... and remember, we're all ATS brothers &
sisters here and we share.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

From the sternum it stores energy formulates.

Damn one liners are just to easy now adays. Intelligence is simplicity.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hey thanks.

Im interested to know what kinds of minerals their are in the fluid and the link to what the greys may need it for. I remember Paul saying that their skin was moist and damp and I remember it being dry and flaky so who knows which one it is.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
[I]reply to post by Drakiir

Play that card if you wish Drakiir but you have to see it from my point of view. I have already posted asking for the mods to look into Paul Richards, as from past experience I know this is a cult, not think “I KNOW”

It’s not an insult I am just saying it “As it is”, and if you don’t like it then go away and quit with the childish games. I am not wasting my time over some personal feeling against Paul, so I am not making this stuff up. I think I have to right to at least warn people about Paul Richards and his whole TSOL , after all the whole scare mongering is exactly how I got into the whole TSOL group.

Your little leader their needs locking up or seeking mental help, this is not only my opinion. I don’t put words into people’s mouths like Paul. I leave people to believe in what they want to believe, we all have our own personal journeys in life. I just share what little information I know, I don’t claim to know the answers, I don’t claim to be a Magi or an elder. None of this Drakiir because that’s not “who I am”

Maybe I went off topic, Ok I can accept that but as for the “Insults” there not they are the “Truth”

[edit on 17-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Why not do your ablutions into the sprayer, park it on your
bed-side table and when these freaks come down for their
probing exercises... blast 'em in those black goggles and
brain 'em with the bedpan from beneath the bed!!

Now that sounds like an inventive idea, hey maybe lemon juice will really get them annoyed since the citric acid would get to them.

I admit it does make me bit scared to know that they can come for anyone at anytime but I figure rather than fear it, confront it and prepare for it.

I should buy some swords of ebay just incase, or ninja stars

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I would say their skin is like synthetic leather or rubber but cold to the touch. A secretion of body minerals. Anything inside the body would be like eating the vibrations from the serum derived from the body which would be like drinking a serum from the sun.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I think they are sensitive to chemicals in the air and are most compatible with ours which is why they dont seem to have any breathing apparatus. I know they can adapt but am not sure how many environments they can adapt too.

If you alter the chemicals in the air I dont think their systems can handle it so maybe if some spray was put into the air they may have adverse reactions to it.

Just a theory for now

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
The Grays fumble around doing their tests on
humans without any regard for their future happiness or
the human's partner's happiness.
That's why we should find out where there living and nuke 'em.

According to briefing documents that a number of former governmental insiders testified in having read: these aliens are based on Reticulum 4 in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. They have many local bases, including a large one in our moon and probably various other bases in other solar systems.

Which explains the "where are they" of your inquiry.

As to the method you suggest?

Mounting evidence of ancient atomic wars (see my Great Reference Links in my signature), points to the Atalans (aka the Atlanteans) having tried precisely that about 13 thousand years ago.

The Atalans lost

The problem is that the Reticulans, according to Bob Lazar, have antimatter missiles and bombs in their arsenal which are far more powerful than conventional atomic variations.

The Atalans were overwhelmed by a superior nuclear weapons capability

We face that same dilemma today.

Originally posted by IronMan
I dunno about all this halibaloo with astral planes and telepatheticness,
but a swift boot to a Zetan's or Gray's doo-dah's will send it running.
Maybe you dream-astral guys can imagine a mental nuke-bomb
and deliver it? That'll gettem' outa your heads!

If it were only that easy.

Good focus though.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

No need for that, just alter your vibrations to the sun, and they will stay at arms length.

Their in it for the energy re-configuration.

Most of them are tree hugging hippies, trust me.

We are like suns to them, nothing more then an energy source to hold onto. They like the way we FEEL TO THEM.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh... er, I don't mean to become a leading figure
here in this discussion, I just know it works for me.

Citric acid might work... I dunno. All I'm sure of
is that urine, gravel from the road bins and possibly
household bleach mixed together can stop one of these
things in it's tracks.

Bull-p*ss works too, but I think it's better if it comes from
a meat-eater. Ripley told me a tale of a guy in Wheatland
Colorado, who used mothballs and Newcastle Brown Ale,
I suppose 'unfiltered' beer and those smelly orbs might work.

It's something I'll have to test...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What would hurt them, though I am not in that line of thinking, is PURE VINEGAR.

Its (VIBRATIONAL WARFARE) not physical.

You take it out of a certain density, then they are no longer allowed to play.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What would hurt them, though I am not in that line of thinking, is PURE VINEGAR.

Its (VIBRATIONAL WARFARE) not physical.

You take it out of a certain density, then they are no longer allowed to play.

Hmmm, That's a good one... vinegar, the stuff they fed Jesus
to put him out. What about salt? The devil is supposed to afraid
of that stuff.

I've just had a thought, just to make sure, I'm gonna start puttin'
rust flakes in my mixture. Iron was always a bugger for demons and
the like.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This vibrational thing... Ramius has warned me off it.
I dunno what it's all about, but anything about vibrations
is a little off-putting and certainly shouldn't be discussed if
there's ladies present.

I may be a little old-fashioned, so please forgive me.
The same goes for the cult idea. I dunno if folk should
be recruitin' here, we're just people who've seen lights
in the sky and YouTube.

Thanks for the Zeta location, it's just gonna be a while
before any rockets are made to go there.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

The only source I speak is the ONE OF ALL ENCOMPASING LIGHT. That right there my dear boy is the only WAY.

You speed up the vibration of Earth and they will SHORT-CIRCUIT.

I had a mind to mind battle with one, and they cannot keep up with the Higher light. FACT.................................................................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................

Humans are the new prototype of SUPERHUMAN.

You are fighting beings that hide in between spaces, with piss and vinegar, Not going to take down the WHOLE.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for 'the dear boy' thing, I can feel the
crowfeet around my eyes falling away!

You may be onto something with the light idea.
The Ice Cream van is equipped with two very bright
headlights and Ramius was wise enough to attach a
couple of moveable lamps on each side of windscreen.

The Grays seem to scramble away when we gettem in
the beams.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join