It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
...the messages they are given are to save mother earth and love each other.

Yeah...to keep the big farm healthy so they can continue to harvest us

It has been disclosed that they have neutralized our nuclear warhead missiles, and a very good account of this is given on Larry King's July 18th show on CNN (video out on his website). Very compelling evidence.

I recall a well-known account whereby the computer systems for underground nuclear warheads in a US facility went off-line for a short time. The Reticulan craft likely used an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapon, which is the classic method used by them to cause automobile engines to stall out as a precursor to an abduction.

The question that beckons is...

Do they have enough EMP's mobilized around us in order to make all our nuclear weapons inoperative?

Probably.

But they might not be able to stop ALL our missile launches in a war -- including those from underwater nuclear submarines around the world -- all at once

Disclosures have also said we have shot down their crafts in numerous countries and retrieved it, extremely aggressive hostile attacks of our visitors, who, if truly negative, would have retaliated to the great detriment of our planet, with advanced technology.

Most Reticulan craft is unmanned. These are their remote cameras: the cylindrically-shaped, saucer-shaped, and spherically-shaped Zetan probes, which have all their high-tech weapons (like paralysis beams) at their disposal.

So I'd be willing to bet that in the vast majority of cases, what was shot down was not manned interstellar spacecraft but local probes (cameras), scanning us while the controllers hide in safety from afar, in cloaked ships and in bases.

However, there is a key point learned from that which you relayed:

Reticulan spacecraft and probes do not have shielding or deflector screen capability.

Otherwise, they would not be able to be shot down with moderately advanced missiles from US naval warships.

US Warships Off Of Persian Coast Shot Down UFO In Operation Desert Storm (In Gulf War)

Instead, they have exhibited great patience with us. The government is very wary of true et involvement. Its my strong contention that they have staged the negative agenda themselves.

They have great patience like we have when waiting for a good meal or a good return on valuable merchandise and resources.

They are parasitic and subtly imperialistic.

The Reticulans need to be run out of our system or we will never embrace true governmental and cultural autonomy

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We must understand there at least 57 Extraterrestrial Species visiting planet earth some of these groups live here, some could even walk and live among us as they look about identical to us. ET's have been here for thousands of years, if there was an ET agenda to take over the world or poison humanity it would have been done a long long time ago!

It sounds more like an illuminati agenda not an ET one!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Just to clarify on the skin type of the Greys I have quoted this directly from Paul.

"Technically, Reticulan skin condition is like that of Terrans (Homo sapiens) in that it varies according to temperature, humidity, and diet. As such, dry and flaky and moist at times are both right."

This explains why I remember dry and Paul remembers moist because the condition they are in can vary at any time.

Sorry for the confusion, tecnically we were both on the money

Paul has never been abducted and knows very little if anything about the greys, Paul is in his own little world believing that the reptilians and greys are Reticulans, a great Star Wars Empire that rule the world but thanks for answering my other question about if he brainwashed you or not!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If there is a war between aliens and humans, it will be because humans started it. I mean, why do so many people hate the Greys, why do so many people fear them. It’s simple because of all the misinterpretations that are flying about the web. Somebody in china sees a UFO, by the time the story gets to the UK that same person also had a battle with them.
So many things claiming to be the truth even though, we really do not know or understand what the truth is. Opinions change just as views change all it takes is time, sometimes you just got to sit back and play the watcher. Observe what is going on but don’t let it take over your life, things like fear can and will take over you.

Many people, who look for answers about life, seem to look for the ending. It’s like a plague looking for death and destruction, why is this? Why do so many people look for that? I really do not understand it, we live in the now and we need to fix the now. We look into the future too much sometimes, have you ever though that’s where we are going wrong. That’s where all the predictions and so on come from, then before you know it you have a bunch of people living in underground tunnels for nothing.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Been away for a few days, but all I can say is Europe is the best place for green. Lets hope she comes back not needing any of this cr++. I really do.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

yup just let her be, we all live our own lives and have our own opinions

So whats your take on the whole all aliens are bad and going to break into our homes and hold us at laser gun point "Get in the UFO kids"

A laser gun is no match for my super soaker full of PI**

[edit on 19-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

The Reticulan craft likely used an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapon, which is the classic method used by them to cause automobile engines to stall out as a precursor to an abduction.

I believe they are totally capable of doing that also since from what I know the hulls of their ships are electrically charged.

I experienced this ages ago at both of my colleges that I attended where the whole building had its electricity cut off. As far as I know it cuts off all equipment without any problem and if you put this in a scenario where someone has a mobile they basically cant get help. Not to mention that colleges are filled with electronic equipment like computers, elevators, phones and out our college electronic doors.

Its really dangerous because you can become a prisoner in whatever facility you happen to be caught in. The worst feeling is knowing that when the power was cut off whatever did it was coming for me.

Whether these were 'installled memories' I dont know but they sure scared the hell out of me. I posted this way back before I even knew you or Arcon man that was ages ago as the dates have.

posted on 29-1-2008 @ 03:46 AM

I was working at a Nursing Home as a 3d architectural designer for a period of about 2 weeks. On a Friday at about 4.35 I was working away when i felt the weirdest feeling and then suddenly dead silence. There was no noise, people, fax machines, printers, copiers, talking, computers running. Every single ambient noise that would usually be heard in an office was instantly "put on pause" and completely inaudible.

and this one:

posted on 9-2-2008 @ 06:59 PM

Ok heres a rundown of the species as there is no specific name as far as I know.

They range from 4 1/2 feet up to 6 foot in height, there are near white and dark grey variants. Their suits have microscopes perforations as their body acts as one whole breathing apparatus. Their skin absorbs a black thick substance full of nutrients and chemicals which they ingest through the pours in their skin as they have no intestines. They are hyper sensitive to atmospheric chemicals and can alternate or adjust to different chemicals in the air.

So the incessant ramblings of people who think I am brainwashed can stop once and for all

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So the incessant ramblings of people who think I am brainwashed can stop once and for all.

If you believe in some of the things Paul preaches about the greys your either brainwashed or extremely naive. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Sorry enough said here!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All this stuff seems to have been taken from various web sites which seem to have simmalar sources. Who on this thread can actualy say they have seen a reptoid or draco as i believe they are called?

I think it's great that there is a wide divercity of belivers out there but i wish there were more than a few people who have first hand experience about these things instead of beliving in stuff formulated by THE GROUP and edited by Branton.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

Thats the thing with trying to prove things on forums because for indisputable evidence you have to actually know the person.

Its only common experiences that can generate belief in different subjects, if you dont have that than anything is really a wild guess

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi Drakir,

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Reticulan craft likely used an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapon, which is the classic method used by them to cause automobile engines to stall out as a precursor to an abduction.

I believe they are totally capable of doing that also since from what I know the hulls of their ships are electrically charged.

I experienced this ages ago at both of my colleges that I attended where the whole building had its electricity cut off. As far as I know it cuts off all equipment without any problem and if you put this in a scenario where someone has a mobile they basically cant get help. Not to mention that colleges are filled with electronic equipment like computers, elevators, phones and out our college electronic doors.

Its really dangerous because you can become a prisoner in whatever facility you happen to be caught in. The worst feeling is knowing that when the power was cut off whatever did it was coming for me.

If a big building like that has its power cut off from an EMP, then they probably weren't after only one person.

Whether these were 'installled memories' I dont know but they sure scared the hell out of me.

You mean screen memories.

I posted this way back before I even knew you or Arcon man that was ages ago as the dates have.

posted on 29-1-2008 @ 03:46 AM

I was working at a Nursing Home as a 3d architectural designer for a period of about 2 weeks. On a Friday at about 4.35 I was working away when i felt the weirdest feeling and then suddenly dead silence. There was no noise, people, fax machines, printers, copiers, talking, computers running. Every single ambient noise that would usually be heard in an office was instantly "put on pause" and completely inaudible.

Could have been an EMP or a power outage for another reason. The presence of paralysis beams would have confirmed the former.

and this one:

posted on 9-2-2008 @ 06:59 PM

Ok heres a rundown of the species as there is no specific name as far as I know.

They range from 4 1/2 feet up to 6 foot in height, there are near white and dark grey variants. Their suits have microscopes perforations as their body acts as one whole breathing apparatus. Their skin absorbs a black thick substance full of nutrients and chemicals which they ingest through the pours in their skin as they have no intestines. They are hyper sensitive to atmospheric chemicals and can alternate or adjust to different chemicals in the air.

So the incessant ramblings of people who think I am brainwashed can stop once and for all

That is an interesting overview of the Grey species.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Could have been an EMP or a power outage for another reason. The presence of paralysis beams would have confirmed the former.

I do remember the power being but but honestly I was too occupied with hiding as not to be seen but one thing that was odd was that a huge shadow came over the building blocking out the sun. In both cases I never remember seeing a beam of any sort so chances are either they made a personal visitation or it was a screen memory.

I have to note that I have always known, ever since I was a kid that I have had fake and real memories I just couldn't sort them out.

Naturally I thought it was my imagination but I remember the suction sound that the ship had ages ago when it was over my house and it sounded identical to that. Thats the problem with screen memories, they tie in with real memories really well and sometimes its impossible to tell the difference.

The only real way is confirmation through the Saints as they seem to of been around most of the time without me even knowing about it. The good part is that now I can channel the Saints I can sort the fake from the real much better thats the best bit.

I made some spelling mistakes in that description from way back at the start of the year. They had Microscopic perforations in their suits and I think they have them in their skin also to absorb the goo that Mengaurd confirmed the body produces.

I never saw the perforations but was told ages ago that their suits had to be that way incase they needed to use the goo while outside. It would make sense if that is the case but I cant remember one time where I have seen a suited up Grey personally or on the net.

The thing that really gets me is that some people can go their whole lives not even remembering if they were taken or not. Half the people on ATS could of been taken and they wouldn't have a clue unless certain things trigger memories they didn't have before.

Ironman and Menguard also have the right idea to defend themselves against the greys because from the sounds of things I don't want to be the Greys next meal.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi Drakir,

To reiterate what you stated, there were a number of things that led you to believe that Reticulans were in your midst at that college:

1. The huge shadow that came over the building, blocking out the sun.

2. The power outage.

3. Hearing the same suction sound as when a Reticulan ship came to your house previously.

All of the above would have convinced me also that Reticulans were "making their rounds" that day

The thing that really gets me is that some people can go their whole lives not even remembering if they were taken or not. Half the people on ATS could of been taken and they wouldn't have a clue unless certain things trigger memories they didn't have before.

It oftentimes takes years for people to even start to remember being abducted. The implanted screen memories and Reticulan drugs used on victims are very strong.

Ironman and Menguard also have the right idea to defend themselves against the greys because from the sounds of things I don't want to be the Greys next meal.

I agree with all three of you on that point.

It appears that the Reptilians, not the Greys or Preying Mantises (although I suspect the latter might be involved with that too), find Terran flesh appetizing. But I wouldn't put it past the Greys and Nordics to serve as hunters and chefs in capturing and preparing Terrans (e.g., children) for Reptilian feasting.

A number of us in here would be happy to provide all of them with ample indigestion, even prior to their next meal

To put it mildly.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

When I heard the huge suction sound I was partially asleep but what I did see was my pencil holder jitter from one side of the table to the other, that was how powerful the vibrations of the ship was.

I was partially awake and I went back to sleep but it did sound directly above the house and my father thought it was a bomb, it scared the hell out of him. I think allot of people who havent experienced some sort of alien encounter on whatever level, have no idea the kind of reaction and fear that goes through the body.

Its not the nicest thing to hear I know but apparently when the Reptillians use humans as food they prefer their victims to be scared. The reason is the adrenaline in the victims body makes them more appetizing, Its sick I know but thats what we are up against. Long gone is the illusion that Earth and aliens are light-years away when in-fact with underground bases they are right under our nose.

The one thing I learnt was that those black eyes dont make people fear the Greys for nothing and Im sure glad I haven't had any visits for the past 6 months. As for the Reptillians I agree that the Greys serve the purpose of catching the food for them.

Also the most sighted and reported aliens seen are the greys, very rarely are the Reptillians seen. This also creates the illusion that Greys are in control of everything since they are the most spotted.

Its a simple way for the Greys to make it appear that they are the masters when really they are just popular slaves

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Sorry but I am not scared, In fact I think I will take the ET's side
Because there is no threat from what I have seen. I think there big black eyes are cute and they can come hang out with me anytime

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Aliens who aint scared of them?

I have seen them (Not abducted, Not that I know of anyway) yet I do not fear them. I was scared with the initial shock; there is no denying that it did make me jump. Afterwards I felt a little freaked out by what I had seen but never really put a label on them as being bad/evil. I just couldn’t judge them, other than saying they were “Different”

I’m my honest opinion I think they were more scared of me. I was with a friend at the time (This was in Dec 1997) the location was Ilkley Moors England. The beings I saw were white with black eyes, they were not the same as the Grays (I have not seen them, so my opinion is based on the white ones) they ran around like monkeys; on their legs but bent over using their hands as support. Kind of like a monkey would, however they did not look like monkeys. These white beings were running around what looked like a craft, oh and they were fast “Very Fast” The light from the craft also seemed to be rotating/flashing very fast, it was hard to make out how many lights there were.

They were no sound coming from the Aliens or Craft, Other than branches snapping as the aliens ran around the craft. I just don’t get why they were “Running around the craft” something I have always questioned. Anyway to get a good idea of what they looked like look at my avatar, almost the same but more muscular and animal shaped e.g. Monkey or Gorilla. Almost the same build as the one in my Avatar.

I can say they posed no threat to me whatsoever, When I and my friend ran away they must have gone in the opposite direction. As when we go to the bottom of the moors the Aliens and Craft were at least a mile away from where they were, maybe more. So they sure moved fast “And silent” away from us, they could of taken us for good, and nobody would of known. We would just be classed as missing, killed or kidnapped.

So from my experiences I can honestly say I am not scared of the beings I saw and I would love the chance for it to happen again. I would walk over to them with my hands in the air, if they kill me that “Oops plan failed” but until then they are my friends. Since seeing them it’s put me on my search to find out more about them and more about life. I have met many great friends online and offline looking for these answers; it has also helped me discover more about myself. Maybe this was their job to help me understand, I just want to thank them.

So one more reason I disagree with Paul, Personal experiences, I don’t claim to understand what they were or what their plans were. I go by what I see in the real world, the aliens I saw in my opinion were “Good” and I bet there is a lot more “Good” to come. Just like there are good people here on Earth, People who are willing to stand up and at least try and help make things better. That still does not stop the human mind giving it a “Bad” label. This fear mongering will not get through to me one bit, and that’s through personal experience.

Fear is created by people like Paul and this is nothing personal my friend, I said I will reveal you Paul and that’s what I will do. This fear mongering you spew does not have any facts, it does not have any reliable sources and it sure doesn’t have a hint of the many sightings and abductions cases in it. It goes against almost every story out there, so where did this information come from and how does that give you the right to tell everyone how to judge alien life forms?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do you happen to have any emails from Pauls cult group?

Paul has never seen an alien ya know so his beliefs are based on pure imagination.

He is one of these.

Can't really blame the poor bugger!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I think everyone should see this then judge Paul "Because he wrote it and when I say cult it is no joke"

ATS mods please delete this if I am in the wrong and punish me in anyway you see fit. I am here to show you what member Paul_Richards is all about, here is the mail than gave me, what made me realize I was getting brainwashed into some cult.

Hi Arcon & Friends,

Once you read all this, you will know why the Vernians were so sexually jealous of us.

Please bear with me as this material is difficult for me to explain and I just got a whopper of a revised Thetan Wedding Ceremony for Alexa and Alia that I will address after I answer some related questions.

They were especially jealous of Alexa and Alia, as they have the highest Unity Quotients of all the discarnate Saints that will be in female Avataric Forms. The highest UQ of the discarnate Saints that will be in a male Avataric Form belongs to Saint Anthros. The vast majority of Saints will be in youthful and beautiful female Avataric Forms and all of them improve in UQ Radiance daily.

If any of you feel uncomfortable in addressing explicit sexual material, you may want to stop here and just plan on attending TFG&C as before, with no added extras.

TSOL says that all of you will read on, so here goes.

Where the hell is that blush smile icon?

Try not to giggle too much.

For God's sake...don't address any of this in any of the Net forums or in ATS U2U's !

In a message dated 3/26/2008 9:30:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

hey Avadar,

o.k. so i have found some more questions you can answer. lol, i will never run out! haha

Fire away future Spirit Sister and Lover.

First off, in my meditation yesterday, about mid way through, i saw swirling colors. They kind of looked golden yellow, just swirling around in my mind. I do not think they were a DAC of someone, cause it was not an orb, it was just swirls of color. Just wanted to know what you think it was.

If it was anything other than sky blue or white, then it was from an inferior spiritual source, with the possible exception of progressive angels which still aren't as good as discarnate Saints.

Second, you know Ascended para magi right, the ones that will attack us on Theta Organia. It is not possibly to nihilate them?

Physically...yes.

Spiritually...no.

Also is it o.k. to vision myself in my male Avataric form radiating affection, will that raise my UQ, or is it only with my female Avataric form radiating Sensuality? i have done both, hope that is o.k.

Both is fine.

When you are male, you Radiate a purified affectionate interpretation of the female's body (without lust, which takes practice) you are loving.

When you are female, you Radiate a purified sensual interpretation of your female body (without lust, which takes practice) to the male you are loving.

See what I mean?

For example, the female Radiates purified sensuality about the legs (Lex) to the male. The male feels the purified sensuality of the Lex and is immediately turned on by it both emotionally and physically. Men are expected to control themselves and not immediately and aggressively take the female - unless she makes it physically obvious that she wants that to happen. More on that later.

As a Thetan female, you want to be able to drive a Thetan male crazy without even touching him - through the Radiated purified sensuality of your beautiful and nude body.

Conversely, as a Thetan male, you want to be able to easily make Thetan women have orgasms around you simply from interpreting their bodies in Radiated purified affection.

So a Thetan woman will walk up to a male and unless that Thetan male is stark raving mad, he immediately greets her with a refined, friendly feeling of purified affection that is not too invasive. While the women causally Radiates a purified sensuality about her body to him as she approaches.

Next...

There are certain cultural hand signals that have been used for years on and off in TSOL and exclusively done ONLY by female Archangels and future Thetan women that you all need to know about.

(This is like a Thetan sex-ed class...I am fighting embarrassment here.)

1. The traditional Peace Sign of two fingers pointing upward with the hand facing out does not mean Peace in Thetan society. When a Thetan women does this after an exchange of Radiance has already occurred with another women or with a man - it is a sexual suggestion of copulation. The literal translation is, "I love you...let's make love." This is the Thetan Love Sign. Eye contact and a smile from the recipient is the favorable response of agreement.

Solist Archangels have made it clear that in the vast majority of cases, unless the female positions herself in another obvious direction, it also means for the male to enter the female from the back. If the Thetan Love Sign is given to another female, it is an open invitation to start suckling her breasts (which will contain a tasty lubricating fluid, not breast milk, that has a slightly aphrodisiac quality to both men and women) and kissing her tenderly.

Speaking of kissing tenderly, what is known as a French Kiss whereby the tongues are intertwined, for those who initiate it, is also an open invitation for sexual intimacy/intercourse.

Can I get anymore embarrassed than this?

>> Takes a moment to drink some bottled water.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Okay...let's try and get back.

2. When #1 is done in its entirely (with the exchanged Radiance that both find satisfying), eye contact is made, and the Thetan Love Sign is done with the fingers quickly bent a couple of times down and up again, the connotation is a suggestion of a more aggressive copulation or "Make love to me aggressively NOW." Eye contact and a smile from the recipient is the favorable response of agreement.

3. Thetan women will have a unique gland at the back of their throats. One thing it will do is prevent them from choking. Another thing it will provide is trigger a systemic orgasm in them whenever they perform oral sex. Which brings us to the third cultural hand signal which on Terra is referred to as The Middle Finger. But on Theta Organia, it is the Oral Love Sign. Translated literally from the women it means, "I would love to give you oral sex NOW." The favorable response of "OK" is simply eye contact and a smile.

Enough with the Thetan female sexual hand signals already !

Let's move on...or at least try to.

Remember back to the reading about the Thetan Wedding Ceremony. Whereby we are all on a tropical island beach or near a naturally lit lagoon, and the women in the audience are wearing at least black miniskirts, with the men in the audience donning at least long yet form-fitting black pants. The wedding couple and minister are nude. After the ceremony, the nude couple holds hands and runs into the water to disappear for a hour or two, while the Reception begins.

Brace yourselves...Alexa and Alia desire to do some significant ceremony modifications to the above.

In all my years of channeling, I never...

Okay...her goes...

1. Just before the vows are taken by each, the wedding minister announces: "To celebrate the joining of these two souls in spiritual and sexual passion, we ask that the members of the audience, at their discretion, supplement this erotic ceremony by quietly making love in the back of the room while occasionally watching this unfold."

Alexa and Alia have sexual intentions on all the Elder men and Elder women at their Reception. They will first perform a Radiant dance and what have you for Brother Arthur, then the other Elders, both male and female, who don't partake directly in the wedding ceremony.

For those of you who are not familiar with Tantric sex, basically it is a disciplined way of having intercourse without the man peaking while allowing the female to peak over and over again. Thetan men will be Tantric masters automatically in that they will be able to maintain an erection and slowly thrust into a female repeatedly with control and without losing themselves completely- and still have more sexual pleasure than any Homo sapien male has ever had before !

Everyone with me so far?

Let's continue.

Now comes the raciest part of the entire ceremony that, when SES amplified, will cause the women in the audience to experience multiple orgasms (sic).

The wedding party itself is expected to not lose themselves completely and in a very disciplined manner get through the ceremony with only heated breaths and no moaning whatsoever. Which of course will only make it more enticing and sexually charged for all involved.

Again, if this is too much for any of you, Alia and Alexa have said that they don't want you to feel uncomfortable and other wedding party members will be selected.

2. The wedding party, with the minister slightly above them in a raised platform, are all facing the audience; Elder Andros is sexually positioned behind and inside Saint Alia, Elder Avadar is positioned behind and inside Saint Alexa, and Saint Anthros is positioned behind and inside Elder Andariel !

3. The minister slowly states the dialogue in heated breaths while the entire wedding party slowly and in a very disciplined, loving manner, copulates. Then Saint Alexa slowly states her vows in heated breaths, followed by Saint Alia stating hers in heated breaths. For the wedding party, some moaning is allowed during the ceremony, as long as it doesn't disrupt it completely.

4. The ceremony ends but with Saint Alia and Saint Alexa suckling each others breasts for a short time, then kissing each other tenderly on the mouth - while they continue to have a slow and loving intercourse with the Elders behind them, with the same occurring with Elder Andariel and Saint Anthros.

5. The wedding minister then announces, "By the authority invested in me as an Elder Minister on Theta Organia, these two are now officially married in the eyes of The Light Of The God Force."

6. All are then permitted to fully enjoy themselves sexually, moaning and other love-making sounds now permitted openly for everyone.

Please keep this to yourselves.

Yours In Service To The Light,
Avadar

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I don't believe what I'm reading.LOL

Paul Richard aka Avadar you are a naughty naughty boy, what an imagination.

It's no wonder you believe in the Reticulan Star Wars empire, yes the Reticulans run the world, this is their farm, you are their cow and they have absolutely no power over you just a laser beam and occasionally they must milk you. It's utterly delicious!
But You on the other hand you studly handsome cow.
pie. You and your naughty naughty TSOL bad boy buddies have all the powers especially Paul the grandmaster telepathic hot cake, Mr. Avadar did you bring your leather skirt today?

How many degrees are there in your group? Are you a 33rd degree astral orgy projector? On a very serious note: Paul the world needs you we are powerless against the greys without your help, everyone needs to join your group. I understand now we need you to protect us against the forces of evil the reptilians and the greys please help, you can do it using your powers. I believe in you

This all sounds like alot of orgy FUn.

Please everyone listen to Paul Richards Reticluan empire theory and believe it I will tell you he is spot on when it comes to the greys, you all need to join the party and have some fun with the TSOL bad boy group, everyone minds well join in on the many weddings and astral orgies.

How do I sign up?
(I'm serious)

Sounds like alot of Wet N Wild FUN Paul.

Way to go, looks like the book can be written now the new gospel
we need to hear this stuff from you Grand Master Avadar, help us, lead us, guide us, protect us.

It was a great touch adding in that the greys have tried to abduct you multiple times now but failed, please Oh Grand Master of the Astral Orgy Lodge I know you are the only person that can escape the greys you hot Avadar stud muffin you, when can I expect to see you? I will be astral projecting my hot body tonight around 11:00 p.m., please bring the lubrication as usual and don't forget Fresh Flowers...LMAO

I WANT YOU AVADAR!

11:00 p.m. sharp and I will give you the PEACE & BIRDY SIGN.

You know what that means, I'm already wet I CAN‘T WAIT!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join