It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I did notice Paul stating in this thread that the greys came into his house and were using laser beams on everyone but they managed to avoid being captured, well that has never happened before and I don't think it's possible. Abductions just don't happen that way. I just find that story hard to believe, it's possible he saw the greys outside of his home or in his area but they most likely were not coming for him or he would have been taken.

You misread what I stated.

Late at night in the winter, an intense white floodlight paralysis beam from our backyard (completely silently), entered our second story bathroom window and also illuminated the adjoining master bedroom. However, the beams were avoided, no paralysis or unconsciousness occurred, and no one entered our house.

If you can avoid the paralysis beams, they will not enter your vehicle or home because they do not want you to put up a fight

You should teach that in your counseling sessions.

In your case if they suddenly stopped they probably had no more reasons to take you, I'm guessing you had implants of some kind. Did you ever get those located and/or removed? I had implants taken out myself about 19yrs ago along with my 2 brothers. The hardest part is locating them and it's possible until now we still have other implants that were never found.

I have managed to elude capture because the little guys have not been able to hit me straight on with a paralysis beam...yet.

However, through a crack in my bedroom shade and for a split second, I did have a beam ricochet off of a large mirror into my face. It was the brightest light I had ever seen, even with my eyes closed.

I woke up and was slightly dazed, but not paralyzed or knocked out.

No post-traumatic stress disorder, no implants, no missing time, and no surgical scars or radiation-related illness.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

Ok your delusional now or are making this up for fun,
this is not the way the greys work or even attempt to abduct people.
I have studied this for over 26years now it's my daily job and been my life, I will tell you from my own experiences that I have personally been taken more times than I could ever count by the greys in my younger years so can say I'm 100% sure about this.
LOL

VERY FUNNY THOUGH...HA..

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Finding someone, entering their home and altering their memory in less than a minute is believable for me and other abductees and avid researchers who know the capability of the greys but for someone like Paul he has already said this is not possible...

Where have I stated this?

Is it possible to alter someone's memory in less than a minute?

Possibly.

More likely, the screen memory implantation occurs on-board their spacecraft.

You also mentioned in your thread they communicate by telepathy which is correct along with many other things you mentioned but Paul dis-agrees and claims they do not have that capability?

That's true, I do.

Screen memories can make someone believe that the Reticulans have telepathic ability, that they can walk through walls, and that they can teleport.

I don't know everything about the Reticulans, but I have performed a great deal of research and analysis of them for decades, with some personal experience as well, as offer a very clear and objective appraisal of their capabilities

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I have studied this for over 26years now it's my daily job and been my life, I will tell you from my own experiences that I have personally been taken more times than I could ever count by the greys in my younger years so can say I'm 100% sure about this.
LOL

VERY FUNNY THOUGH...HA..

Why is it that the ignorant and prejudiced always laugh first?

Maybe it's some kind of defense mechanism to hide their inadequacy.

I've been studying this area of life for over 30 years and everything I stated was absolutely correct and totally honest.

I was also polite about it.

But you went from participating in a civil discussion to mudslinging because I don't agree with your questionable conclusions.

This paints you as either being a brainwashed abductee, a disinformation agent (in the guise of an abductee counselor -- I've dealt with these before) or simply someone who is so wrapped up in EGO so as to not be open to LEARNING.

Perhaps a combination of the above.

Either way, you are back on my ignore list.

And...I will continue to keep posting and offer illumination anyway.

Guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Delusional

Nothing short of a large-scale and highly effective Rebellion will stop them from their continued subjugation and harvesting of the people here. In which case we will face -- as did the Atalans/Atlanteans -- their antimatter weapons that caused not only Atlantis/Atala to fall, but global earthquakes, The Great Flood (documented in various ancient cultures), and the tilting of the world on its axis, all of which occurred approximately 13 thousand years ago.

I think facets of the US and various other governmental agencies know this fact. It is one of those BIG SECRETS that they don't want the general populace to learn about -- much less believe.

For once I have nothing to dis-agree with you about other than add that the governments (NOT ALL) mainly Russia and the US are aware of why the greys are here. The greys are not the only ET's around and believe me the greys could never get away with hi-jacking this planet and they know it. There is no fear about the greys taking over this planet or they would have done it thousands of years ago, when it comes to the greys the only thing anyone needs to fear is a possible abduction.

I look at this situation slightly differently than you do.

I agree that facets of the Russian and American governments are very aware of the Greys, as well as other federal agencies around the world -- like in the UK, Israel, and Communist China.

However, the Greys, both the short and tall variety, serve their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters. They are not an independent force but serve The Reticulan Empire.

As far as taking over the planet in the official sense, that is likely to be done by the Hybrids, as they are better acclimated to this environment and more formidable physically then the Greys.

The earliest depictions of aliens on this planet are not Greys but Reptilians

First came the Reptilians to this planet, the Anunnaki. I am not sure when the Praying Mantises came into the picture but the Grey races appear to be a genetic blend between the two other species, and came about after the Anunnaki started colonizing here, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Overall, there are other various much more advanced groups than the greys here and among us watching over the planet. They have a different agenda at hand and they will not allow an invasion or take over from any extraterrestrial race to ever happen.
(They won't allow it and they have the power to stop it.)

I have to disagree with you on this point, as I have seen no evidence of a benign space race that is protecting this world from the Reticulans. The space race empire that has annexed this planet wishes to keep this farm healthy and productive for as long as possible. In that regard then, yes, it is protected from major disruptive events like asteroid collisions. On the other hand, non-allied explorers from outside the empire are also prevented from landing here.

In contrast to the Service To Self (STS) Reticulans, are there benign, Service To Others (STS) humanoid aliens out there somewhere?

Absolutely.

But they will not be found in interstellar spacecraft.

Instead, they will be found in systems that still embrace medieval technology. Whereby the culture has not been perverted through the tunnel vision of technology -- as with the Reticulans and many Terrans - to value Science as God.

If we as humans destroyed each other through wars that is our own doing and they won't stop us and some have warned us and even tried to help us in various ways without interacting directly.

Abductees who have communicated with their captors have relayed the awareness as to why the aliens are interested: this planet is abundant in raw genetic material. The Reticulans do not want us to develop nuclear weapons.

They do not want their big farm damaged.

They won't allow a full scale nuclear war to ever happen.

They couldn't stop the atomic bombs from being dropped on Japan in 1945. But there was a large UFO flap over applicable US military installations right after that happened, confirming their awareness and concern.

However, and this is important: there was a full-scale nuclear war with the Reticulans about 13 thousand years ago

In ancient India, during the Rama Empire, it was documented that Atlantis (Atala) had weapons that could level an entire city. Atala/Atlantis was considered to be the most formidable nation at that time on the planet.

Atala/Atlantis attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Anunnaki -- and lost. The Reticulans retaliated with a nuclear barrage of antimatter missiles that devastated this planet, ending Atlantis, causing global earthquakes, the tilting of the planetary axis, and The Great Flood.

The Reticulans do not want another "Atlantis" to emerge to damage their big farm

I have various references about Atala and ancient atomic wars. Just go to my signature and click on Great Reference Links.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

Paul most of what you have written here is "Jibberish" I won't even respond to most of it, alot of it is a based on a fairy tale. As for your comments on the reptilians, greys etc. Your still off the mark, you should study about other groups of ET's that are also here and learn more about why they are here. You make it sound like the only ET's on this planet control it and use it as their farm and all ET's here are malevolent one's, you make it sound like greys, reptilians are the only ET's around. You mis-understand the current situation by focusing on only studying greys and reptilians and listening to others out there who have opinions on why they are here, theories only guess's. I suggest you broaden your studies and look at other groups of ET's. I will say I have been privileged to learn some inside information on this matter but that is all I can share.

You may not realize that many other groups are here as well and have been watching over everything. I'm not about to get into a boxing match with you on this one but I can confidently say NO the greys are not going to take over the planet and NO the reptilians are not going to take over the planet either.
Please do some more homework and broaden your research as to why the greys have a hybrid program I can tell you it’s not to start a war or take over humanity, I also suggest you study the Orion and Adromedan groups.

Best of luck in your research!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

We all experience different things in different ways and thats the main reason why there are so many debates on Aliens to start with.

I also mentioned that the post you looked at was when I was under the Greys influence but as you can see I have woken up now. Thats not my view anymore and since Paul has helped me wake up to It Im glad Im not the way I was in the thread.

You would of noticed in the first couple of pages that I said 'I am limited to what I can say' this isnt the case anymore I am free of them. Paul has views on Greys and I agree with allot of what he says and In my view i think he is telling the truth.

You have to remember I dont even know how I got into their ship but I do know that I did not resist as most people would and i did see a beam which explains the paralysis beam. Many things Paul has helped me understand and they do make allot of sense so to me I do believe it because I don't see any other explanation.

I don't think its right to immediately doubt me going through what has been a very hard and horrible 26 years because of conflicts in opinion. I believe you do help people with their issues and I am happy to hear that but there are somethings that never get solved and they will always be up for debate.

Its just being respectful, I believe you are the kind of person to help people out however there are many cases that are as yet unsolved. Mothman lockness monster things like that, just because someone has conflicting beliefs as to whether they exist or not doesnt mean its not real.

You told me that you dedicate your life to help people resolve issues and get back on track but maybe since your views on Greys conflict with mine I can immediately doubt you also.

Doesnt feel so good does it. I think it is disrespectful what you have done and you are on ignore and just as we were having a good conversation, oh well its over now.

Read my signature and learn from it:

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I could not agree more with you, oh how did I fall for the whole TSOL thing I feel so dumb
I blame it on all the drama

Well at least I don't have to tell anyone no more that Paul is doing nothing but manipulating people. All you have to do is read his BS, Drak you really amaze me, 26 years serving the greys and this is all you know. It's not even enough to judge them by, you started off saying "There my friends" and now there the Evil ones.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

LOL

VERY FUNNY THOUGH...HA..

Why is it that the ignorant and prejudiced always laugh first?

Maybe it's some kind of defense mechanism to hide their inadequacy.

I've been studying this area of life for over 30 years and everything I stated was absolutely correct and totally honest.

I was also polite about it.

But you went from participating in a civil discussion to mudslinging because I don't agree with your questionable conclusions.

This paints you as either being a brainwashed abductee, a disinformation agent (in the guise of an abductee counselor -- I've dealt with these before) or simply someone who is so wrapped up in EGO so as to not be open to LEARNING.

Perhaps a combination of the above.

Either way, you are back on my ignore list.

And...I will continue to keep posting and offer illumination anyway.

Guaranteed.

OK thanks for answering my question so you are delusional then.

Just think about what you wrote, you are claiming that the greys were shining laser beams through your windows to paralyze you then when they couldn't hit you they just took off. (Give me a break.) My best guess is that you thought it was the greys when it was probably a helicopter or someone shining a light through your window that is not how the greys work.

I can recall in this very thread you wrote that the greys entered into your home and were shooting laser beams at people in your house yet you all seemed to escape but now the story changes to a bright white laser beam coming through windows looking for you. Sounds like a bright white lie to me. Sorry I can never buy that story. Though some of the things you have learned about the greys through other online sources is probably correct most of what I have heard from you is wrong and I feel bad for the ufology community if they need to listen to your pure non-sense dribble about the greys.

Believe me I'm not here to take advice from you it should be the other way around, you are where I was perhaps 20+ years ago trying to figure it all out, I have reviewed all of what you have ever written about the greys because I have gone over all of those threads. You contradict yourself and change your opinions quite frequently so one must assume that you are still studying the subject and not absolutely sure about it.

I used to think the same kind of things as you do like perhaps greys are here to start a war and replace or take over humanity. Now even though the greys claim this earth to be their farm it sounds like if anyone is being deceived and listening to them it's you. If you really believe earth is a farm for the greys you are only believing what the greys want you to believe.

Have you ever heard of cybernetic biological drones? Do you know where they fit into all of this and the grey agenda? You might want to do some research on that as well.

Happy Trails!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Well then Drakiir, I don't know what to tell you if you really want to believe that the greys, picked your lock every time they came for you, injected you with drugs and dragged you out of bed then I can't stop you.
You seem sincere about having been abducted from what I've observed but perhaps your siding with Paul now because that is what you want to believe? You mentioned you never had hypnotic regression and maybe you just don't want to go there because of the hard memories well I would highly recommend it as you stated you can't remember how you got into their ship when you were being abducted. So you really can't remember or say for sure. I can tell you right now it is not the way Paul says it is, these little greys didn't drag you out of bed into a ship.

I'm sorry but for anyone to believe Paul goes against every abduction case there is out there. I challenge you or Paul to find some abduction cases that support his claims and theory that greys cannot communicate by telepathy and that they pick locks, drug people and drag people out of bed. I have not seen a case out there but there are thousands of others that talk about what a real alien abduction is like. Don't worry about it Drakirr I understand you are committed to Paul because he has helped you spiritually and emotionally through getting over them by way of meditation or whatever I completely understand I think that is a good thing Paul is doing but don't get me wrong when it comes to dis-information about the greys I usually will come out and say it like the way it is which I have done here with Paul. If I came across in a bad way well I am only trying to make my points. For a while I thought Paul was just teasing me and pulling my leg about his story but now I can see he really believes it which is mind boggling.

OK Best Wishes!
:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
You have to remember I dont even know how I got into their ship but I do know that I did not resist as most people would and i did see a beam which explains the paralysis beam. Many things Paul has helped me understand and they do make allot of sense so to me I do believe it because I don't see any other explanation.

Glad to be of help.

Just to tweak your perspective a bit here.

Most people do not resist their kidnapping, simply because they are either paralyzed or unconscious when it happens. They are then given drugs for further sedation and also implanted screen memories to make them think their captors have godlike abilities.

A victim who thinks his captors have godlike abilities (e.g., that they can read minds or communicate telepathically, teleport, walk through walls, etc.), is less likely to fight them or attempt to escape.

The screen memories then, in addition to temporarily erasing one's memory of the event, are also geared toward psychological manipulation with the purpose of submission to their subjugation

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Just to tweak your perspective a bit here.

More like manipulate his Perspectives to warp his mind even more, When is this going to stop. Your information is false PR most people on ATS have the same opinion. When are ATS going to take note of what people like me and the other EX-TSOL people or whatever you want to call us.

It's pure manipulation to pump fear into them so they feel they have to take up HCR and join TSOL. If there is a topic on Greys Paul is always there coming out with the same old Cult tactics. I can not believe this has not been picked up on.

Share you views by all means but do not change other peoples for your own selfish gain PR. Has any mods on ATS actualy looked through TSOL glossary, I know everyone has a right to what they believe in but PR is manipulating there beliefs to gain more members for his little leather pant waring cult.

Ok I may sound like I am going on and on but I can still see the same old crap and more people are going to get hurt.

So please Mods can somebody please look over what Paul is doing, thats all I ask. You decide from there

A victim who thinks his captors have godlike abilities (e.g., that they can read minds or communicate telepathically, teleport, walk through walls, etc.), is less likely to fight them or attempt to escape.

How will they know if you think they are Godlike, Don't they have to read your mind in the first place. Or do they sit and have a chat with you first.

The screen memories then, in addition to temporarily erasing one's memory of the event, are also geared toward psychological manipulation with the purpose of submission to their subjugation

Only you would know how psychological manipulation works

[edit on 16-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Just to tweak your perspective a little bit here.

Most people do not resist their kidnapping, simply because they are either paralyzed or unconscious when it happens. They are then given drugs for further sedation and also implanted screen memories to make them think their captors have godlike abilities.

What a load of non-sense.

So we should believe you Paul over all abductees out there and thousands of abduction cases investigated? Please be my guest go find abduction cases that support your fairy tale. Where do you get your information from, show us the money? Attach some links from reputable sources?

Seriously who could ever believe what your saying?

How could the greys get away with their operation for so long if this is the way they worked, breaking into people's homes with ONLY a laser beam gun. Don't you think many people would have shot 1 dead by now and had a body to display for the public if the laser beam was the only weapon and method of abduction?

Don't you think the militaries of the world would have stopped them by now if that is how they abduct people and all they have? A single laser that paralyzes? What an imagination you have.

Sorry you talk alot of garbage and try and make it seem like that is the way it really is end of story but you never provide anything to back up your claim.

Do you want me to link you with 100's of abduction cases and the rest of the clan of experts in alien abduction investigations all backing up everything I have written?

You can't come up with a thing other than your word
and a fair tale story about you somehow knowing because the greys came for you and you somehow escaped. Seriously in your dreams.

Why should anyone take your word over thousands of others?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How could the greys get away with their operation for so long if this is the way they worked, breaking into people's homes with ONLY a laser beam gun. Don't you think many people would have shot 1 dead by now and had a body to display for the public if the laser beam was the only weapon and method of abduction?

LOL I can just see the police line up in the local cop shop, "Now point out the one that was trying to pick your lock"

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Are you just going to Ignore everyone who does not have the same opinion. You have been in contact with Greys for 26 years and you are taking advice of sombody who has only seen a Chopper fly past his house. Come on dude wake up

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If they are intelligent enough to even get here, why would they eat us? We are not organic. We are contaminated with drugs, pollution, plastics and all kinds of junk. Why would they drive all this way to eat junk food when apparently they are of superior intelligence?
Just a random thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

LOL I can just see the police line up in the local cop shop, "Now point out the one that was trying to pick your lock"

LMAO,
I always thought Paul was joking about picking locks, dragging people out of bed and drugging them and I've been openly joking back with the guy for the fun of it but never had I imagined he was really serious about what he was saying. It's ludicrous.

I think I can confidently speak for the entire abduction research community by saying his ideas are "WAY OUT THERE"

He is about the only person in the world that believes greys abduct people the way he claims. He could write a good fairy tale book about it. I strongly feel he should stop spreading false information though, he is trying to make it sound like HE IS ABSOLUTELY 100% RIGHT when he is the complete opposite.
He is the real dis-information agent here if anyone, I have merely commented on his misperceptions when it comes to abductions and this comes from the abduction research community in general not my own personal opinions and I have 100's of documented cases to back it up. Paul has nothing only his mere delusion and opinions yet he claims to be absolutely correct based on nothing. If anyone is brainwashed Paul is your man!

Paul has also stated he's against fear mongering yet that is exactly what he is selling. He is suggesting that the greys are taking over the world with an army of millions of hybrids and that they work for the reptilians and eat humans and all ET's are malevolent. He is so off the mark on that he really has no idea what he is talking about. I could disprove him in so many ways from all his many ridiculous claims but why should I even take the time, he needs to learn for himself and do his own research. I am really wondering where he gets this information from, is it voices in his head when doing meditation or did his mother tell him about the greys?
Well never really know!

It's quite hilarious though if you think about it even the military could perform abductions in a more quick proficient method in comparison to how Paul claims the greys do it. He could always make a good comedian I'll give him that.

Paul Richard is truly a funny guy.

p.s. I feel bad for his TSOL cult groups or whatever they are if they believe him about this.

For any readers in his TSOL group that want more information about the greys and what they are really all about U2U me and I can lead you in the right direction or do a search on alien abductions and the many cases will show that everything Paul has claimed is in fact false.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
If they are intelligent enough to even get here, why would they eat us? We are not organic. We are contaminated with drugs, pollution, plastics and all kinds of junk. Why would they drive all this way to eat junk food when apparently they are of superior intelligence?
Just a random thought.

Because they consider this world to be abundant in raw genetic material.

To them, we are indeed organic.

Also, reports are (see entire thread) that the Reptilians prefer to eat children, as opposed to adults.

This is one big farm to the Reticulans.

It is a logical conclusion that they probably have other farm planets (with which to harvest) in their empire

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What you might want to ask yourselves is why do we have this huge electrical fence all around our planet?

I think it deals with territory.

You keep them in an electrical fence so no one is the wiser on what's going on in the outside of our world.

Also you could create some pretty niffty -Holographic Projection Screens- with energy.

Perhaps signs in the sky is nothing more then Extra-solar power placed around us in the mothership EARTH.

You could create a huge holographic projection screen through a series of waves.

Perceptional Field Distortion or Perceptional Field Interference

Not everything that you see, is just another three dimensional format fitted for your three dimensional world.

They are training us to stay in the material world.

why?

Mankind has many latent abilities he is just beginning to discover.

The potential that rests in humanity has the power to open up new worlds and close off others.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[edit on 16-7-2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You nailed It in one there my friend, and I know more about Paul due to the whole TSOL thing I joined. So yea most of what you say “is pretty close to the truth” It’s scare tactics, once he scares them he turns around and says “Don’t worry do HCR and we can create a new world on a higher plane called Theta Organia” Really, that’s what the whole TSOL thing is about. Stepping into to the light, weddings, Orgies, and Leather skirts. He claims to be clairvoyant and can communicate with saints “From the other side” This is where he gets all his information. He stores it in a temple of knowledge or something in another dimension.

So once he has you scared he also has you wanting this higher world, “he has you “you then gain like Master points (A score from the other side) or something like that. He puts you in a situation where you feel like you have to stay focused on HCR. If you don’t you are letting down the so called beautiful saints and you retrogressing from the light. So you kind of feel like you are failing if you stop.

So freak boy likes to pick on venerable people who have either seen aliens, or been abducted. I mean they are already a little scared so he works his “Magic” on them. People looking for answers get sucked into this manipulation. I mean the things he comes out with are well presented “He must live for it” but it’s nothing but his own made up version of the truth, it may be his truth in his freak show mind but he does not have to manipulate other people just to share his BS with somebody.

Maybe this is it, he is alone in his freaky mind nobody to say “You know what I know you are telling the truth” So this is why he goes about his business searching for that somebody to share is BS with. He can use them more or less any way he wants, Take a look a Drakiir “He may say he is normal” most of us would say he has been brainwashed.

I don’t blame Drakiir though, I became brainwashed. I was one of them venerable people. It’ started off good and the HCR meditation was working great. Once I was on his Glossary (I was Nostradamus in a past life apparently) and my spirit “A” name was Arkantos. Ok yes I know it sound a little like WOW, anyway then started the email updated from TSOL.

The E-Mails containing everything from Orgies, Weddings, and how I was going to go marry a saint on some higher plane. Oh I was recommended to change my E-Mail to one that contained my spirit “A” name. So as you can see he starts to strip you of your identity. So I would pretty much say this is a Cult and something needs to be done about it. I would understand if it was just somebody’s opinion, but this guy is using it as a way of sucking in venerable people.

Sorry for calling him freak boy, I should not pick on people who really need help.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow indeed!
All I have to offer is a bucket of p*ss and the occasional
ice cream.
Oh well, the slanging match aside... try and be good to
each other.
We're off to 1974, back soon.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by IronMan]

new topics

top topics