It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoids in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I don't think they are visitors from outer space, however they do appear to be perhaps visitors from another dimension. If that makes sense.

would explain a little better how another just appeared suddenly out of nowhere.

Yes!

that would explain it going up from a crowded street in the middle of my city actually...
hmm watched the video i posted... attacked by a floating witch... i bet he fainted the poor fellow

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well... We never really see anything... its captured at great distance.

Therefore take a look at this flying lawnmower... just to give you an idea of what you are able to do.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

funny but poor cgi video. Yes I am aware of what can be done with CGI. I do not feel that is the case with the OP video.

I could be wrong though.. who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its great to see some discussion on this phenomenon. And to all the posters posting unrelated videos please stay on topic.

On topic, the flying jet pack movement doesn't quite fit the movement seen in the original footage. The balloon theory doesn't fit either because in these videos the legs are clearly vertical and are rotating on its central/midline axis vertically not showing any tumbling motility that a balloon would.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

you are wrong, its not CGI... you can buy the thing.
If you want one; www.rc-airplane-world.com...

reply to post by prionace glauca

If you were pointing towards my video... I don't understand why - it clearly shows that you can build the most weird things and fly them around.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah saw this last week and have to give the poster realvworld www.youtube.com... full props for the editing. Here is what they edited with and man! that music is so distracting
uk.youtube.com... ... Did you see what I mean..

Ahh ok moving on the one towards the end looks like a balloon to me. The ones that were analyzed were quite impressive and my theory is EBE's who have some suit with some propulsion unknown still to us gliding in the sky to scout, just imagine an astronaut getting out of the spacevehicle in space but terhered to the spacevehicle so that he will not get wayward more...in space, but here the EBEs are flying and floating freely in our skies outside of their craft in an unknown propulsion system maybe attached to their suits or in their backs or whatever, really this UFO subject needs to be studied further seriously

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Has anyone mention person shaped balloon yet?

Forgive me, for I have not read the entire thread

Looks like someone constructed a human-shaped balloon out of black plastic...

I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

There are actually many reports of flying anomolies in the past 10 years. Some eye witness accounts makes them out to be bird -ike or pterodon-like.

www.paranormalnews.com...

I find it intriguing the amount of UFOs that are about lately.

For now, they are all UFOs. Be they hominid or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
like i said.. jetpack/wearable antigrav could easily have been developed in private corps high end products or military black budget operations for decades, decades ahead of the current personal flying technology.

what you're seeing is a human shape, being transported using a specific method of technology? yes? yessss? ...

yes.

whether that technology is neatly packed around his waist area or bulkily strapped to his back is irrelevant,.... we see something along the dimensions of a human being, using technology of SOME sort.. to lift him/herself off the ground and maintain a specific altitude for a good frame of time.

doesn't matter "how" advanced it is.. if you've got the bucks to buy it.. OR if you're test flying it for the military.. or doing a "climatizing" to the public... so that they get used to the phenomena's presence...

either way.. you're seeing a human shape.. using technology ... to fly.

-

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

like i said.. jetpack/wearable antigrav could easily have been developed in private corps high end products or military black budget operations for decades, decades ahead of the current personal flying technology.

what you're seeing is a human shape, being transported using a specific method of technology? yes? yessss? ...

yes.

whether that technology is neatly packed around his waist area or bulkily strapped to his back is irrelevant,.... we see something along the dimensions of a human being, using technology of SOME sort.. to lift him/herself off the ground and maintain a specific altitude for a good frame of time.

doesn't matter "how" advanced it is.. if you've got the bucks to buy it.. OR if you're test flying it for the military.. or doing a "climatizing" to the public... so that they get used to the phenomena's presence...

either way.. you're seeing a human shape.. using technology ... to fly.

-

Your point of view and opinion is respected, but I sense a little sarcastic tone in your reply. It could well be technology in the hand of human beings that is currently available or not available. Most jet pack technology leave contrails because of the chemical reactions needed for thrust, either who it is probable.

The possiblity does exist for ETs or EDs in the video.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting video and one that has opened my mind on humanoids, It is a hard one to get your head around that one and is almost on the par of reptilians on the believing they exist. And yet they really could for all we know or it could just be disinformation I may come back with more info that I feel could open it up a bit more. Thanks for the thread

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would like to repeat at the sake of sounding redundant that you see one humanoid form and then out of nowhere... another emerges.

a jetpack does not explain people materializing out of thin air.. quite literally.

Nor does a Camel balloon.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I agree Nephra Tari, this video isn't one of depicting of a jet pack bandit in the sky. I am digging around the net to get some more info on this phenomenon and maybe some other videos.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this information on another site dated back to 2005. I have been googling for more information but anything I come across quotes the below site and its author who by the way did a great job investigating this phenomenon

Humanoid in the sky...LINK

The Mysterious Flying Humanoids
By: Santiago Yturria

Some images from his investigation below

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The narrator is astonished to see not one but two human figures when he stopped the video. That is simply because the video was shot in an interlaced format. The "two" figures is the same figure. One interlaced field was combined with the next during some horizontal motion. That is how images are stored in an interlaced format.

If you want to evaluate the outline of something with lots of motion in an interlaced video, you have to use only one field otherwise you'll see artifacts like this. Not many people seem to know this since they upload interlaced frames and people are amazed at how the objects shape-shift as they move.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by smason202
Interesting video and one that has opened my mind on humanoids, It is a hard one to get your head around that one and is almost on the par of reptilians on the believing they exist. And yet they really could for all we know or it could just be disinformation I may come back with more info that I feel could open it up a bit more. Thanks for the thread

while on my video youtube watch of the day
I came across this video that could explain some sightings, Especially one in particular..watch this space ill find that later

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the UFO's that are invisible but hovering in our sky are using the same means for abducting people but in this case, placing drones or look a likes into society as a way to understand or infiltrate us prior to an invasion.

What would a being look like descending from an invisible craft? Maybe like a humanoid in some sort of controlled free fall ?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Am I the only one who immediately thought it was people ice skating?
It didn't even occur to me that it was anyone in the sky.

The motion of the legs and turns make me think it is just people skating on ice shot from a distance.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

while on my video youtube watch of the day
I came across this video that could explain some sightings, Especially one in particular..watch this space ill find that later

Found it and as you can see the two look very similar. But to keep to the thread I feel the video featured is very interesting and I hope to read more about humanoids in this thread

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is very strange as it was one form and then 2

Is it possible for other life forms to materialize out of nothing?
There was that man in Mexico who claimed he was attacked by one.
www.rense.com...
I just hope they are not all hostile as the one he met

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join