It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoids in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I came across this video when viewing another link. Initially I was thinking this looks like a parachuter free falling. Then near the end of the video it shows a another footage of a humanoid walking in the sky. I have never done a free fall before but I would imagine that trying to walk will falling would be impossible as the gravity would cause body fall flat.

What do you guys/gals think?

If this video has been discussed before, mods plz lock up the thread and direct me to the original as I couldn't find for it using search.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Okay, if you see someone falling from the sky.. grab a mattress, not your camera. My first thought is not "wow, a miracle" but "Holy #### someone got thrown out of a plane!"

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
THat is really interesting. I cannot think of a rational explanation other than an invisible parachute?

still would not explain how one moment its only one form and the next its 2.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
#........

i regret nearly to see this....

i cant belive it

few day ago i saw EXACTLY the same right in the middle of the city

i was sitting at my balcony when i saw something looking like a lost ballon rising up.. it was tumbling around like that humaniod in the film..

when it got closer it had legs, it flow right above the house i was in

clearly a humaniod form...

i thought it must be a new ballon type they got in tivoli

but just before it disappeared over my roof (i live at the top flor) i got a feeling it was a real humaniod, it was too big somewhat for a childs floating ballon,
i discarded the thought...

now i dont know if there's a floating humaniod under my roof.....................................

please ask me for anything more.....
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would love to hear more thoughts on flying humanoids. This absolutely terrifies me.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well Ess of a Bee! The vid is (and we are getting quite tired of this, eh?) "unavailable." [sigh]

I hope it is temporary.

EDIT to add: It was temporary. Wild. My partner though they looked like balloons, but my opinion differs. At least one seemed to be moving its arms in a volitional way.

Well... Things get weirder and weirder as these days go by.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
why does it frighten you? I find it fascinating but not frightening.

We need more information here. Skywatch.. where did you see it? country?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if this is of the same ilk, but I found this... Likely posted here somewhere:

www.youtube.com...

[shrug]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Creepy, although that could have been due to the creepy music playing in the video.

It does look like a ballon I guess. I mean a person tries to rationalize it by saying,"Where would you get a six foot human balloon?" but then again people have gone to great lengths in the past to create fascinating oddities.
In some case in the past those hoaxes nearly had everyone convinced.

However im still not convinced that what I saw in that video wasnt a flying humanoid. I have to keep an open mind and im intrigued.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
creepy...

not as creepy is discovring i saw this 2 days ago drift just beside my balcony... and over the rooftop...

thats creepy

its closes looked sort of blue with metal.. like a shiny ballon... or a state of the art spacesuit... or a windproff suit..

it had legs and a torso etc but was not that big as a human...

it floated a little like a ballon, but with the legs down...

in the middle of the day .....

# this makes me shiver just to write...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't understand what the hub-bub is all about.
They've been making these since the 60's.
I'm sure some military models are far more advanced than what you can imagine is possible.
it's like ats readership WANTS something to be mystical or weird when it's probably some rich "flyboy" literally and figureatively having a bit of fun on his day off with his new toy.

Jet Packs Finally On Sale: How to Buy Your Rocket Belt

and

if any youtube vids come up as "unavailable.. you just click the menu.. copy the url to clipboard.. then post it in a new browser window and it will bring you to the video page.

-

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
on that note...
what's more interesting to me than the flying "humanoid" is the willingness of the press and readership to sensationalize and mystify something completely scientifically achievable.. (yet not exposed to the masses profusely)

the guy with the jet pack probably watched himself on the paranormal TV show the next day laughing uncontrollably as the audience drops their jaws and calls the person in the air a fairy-man or alien...
i think it's probably very funny to people who have money and power enough to afford and/or develop advanced technology and own it privately, and watch the public's primitive response to it, because it's not a part of their every day vocabulary or what's technologically possible.. even though they don't realize they've been kept in a virtual miniscule drip-drip of technology in a "permanent present" for the past 2 decades.

just wait till the hidden empire of the 4th Reich emerges with flying saucers and ray guns and biologically engineered advanced super men ... as "aliens" and the dumbfounded public bows and kneels to their tremendously advanced technology as "mystical" and "magical"

.... they're going to be unquestioningly worshiped like gods. (in disguise)

-

[edit on 27-6-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Well, I don't know if this is of the same ilk, but I found this... Likely posted here somewhere:

www.youtube.com...

[shrug]

that does not explain this. you cant see the legs and it does not explain another person appearing out of thin air.

you saw one then you saw two.

its like they just crossed over into our dimension?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I had forgotten about it till I saw this topic. I remembered I had seen a humanoid like figure flying high up in the sky. It was white in color. This was sometime in 1998-1999. I used to think it was a ghost lol.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by abhirao2001]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by abhirao2001]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hey guys..

no reply to my encounter with this thing..

it was so stange i still really think its wayout

so clear floating from beneath my balcony and just past my nose almost... it couldn't be, that was my brains 1 reaction.. a very strange ballon i thought... shiny and delicious... whats that... legs...??
who makes a ballon like that and then i didnt think more, but i watched it.. or actually when it disapperead over my buildings top i got a real felling of it was real but very fastly agread with my self it wasnt

it did not have a jetpack.. rather it just had clothes on, like a very fashionable spacesuit, and it floated like a drunk walks...

actually the movement is what really made me think when i saw the mexican link.. the way it moves.. its like it is weightless and can direct its direction by will... it seems to be the suit

the guy/girl i saw was only about around one meter tall

nobody belive i saw this... even the sceptics want question me, thats strange too i think

it was in the middle of copenhagen, and just above a big street... what pussles me alot is wtf. was it doing there in the mid afternoon.. strange place to take a skyride... but if you dont care what people think. well then its perfect

i have the feeling its some visitors from outer space that just likes to float around looking down at things... it didnt seem scary in the 10-15 seconds it lasted but it seemend high tech somehow, the ballon did sort of be to good for being sold in an amusement park

[edit on 28-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i watched the video again and i noticed some more resemblance..

the guy i saw had his arms down and into the sides of his body.

the guy from mexico was seen in the suburbs. this also here in copenhagen.

i couldt see the head or didnt notice it very well, have to watch the video to the end again now, was to eager to post this..
but he starts be telling it had arms and legs (and a body), well that was my first thought about the strange ballon... not a big head, it was sort of a "compact" body

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't think they are visitors from outer space, however they do appear to be perhaps visitors from another dimension. If that makes sense.

would explain a little better how another just appeared suddenly out of nowhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
here is another video from youtube

according to this video, the phenonoma is global.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
People. This world is filled with genuine magic and mystery. There is no end to the wonders of nature.

This isn't one of them.

This looks like an inflatable camel filled with helium. You really have to step back and think about it for just a moment. If you think that it is equally plausible or more plausible that this video shows something magical versus something non-magical, yet lighter than air, then you should probably stay out of the general population until you have learned to think critically.

If you're walking along a beach in North America, and you see hoof prints in the sand, shouldn't you be looking for a horse rather than a zebra?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
If you think that it is equally plausible or more plausible that this video shows something magical versus something non-magical, yet lighter than air, then you should probably stay out of the general population until you have learned to think critically.

hmmm then explain to me exatcly the term magic ?

i dont think the general population can do that

actually magic does not exist, magic is just a term, but things can be magical, illogically and even simple..

im staying out of the general population not because of its deep understanding of the world but exactly for the opposite reason

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join