It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens are master geneticists.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Maybe their goal is to terrify and discredit a tiny segment of the population. The goal might very well be misdirection; giving genetics as a cover story, when they actually are doing something else.

It just seems odd to me that they use such dated methods. They'd benefit from some college premed courses.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Maybe their goal is to terrify and discredit a tiny segment of the population. The goal might very well be misdirection; giving genetics as a cover story, when they actually are doing something else.

It just seems odd to me that they use such dated methods. They'd benefit from some college premed courses.

College premed courses...LMAO Yeah if they have the tech to get here they should be more adept at DNA harvesting and processing. But then maybe that could explain thier appearance if they had no idea and subsequent abductions are them trying to get it rectumfied ( Oops I mean rectified...Got abduction on the brain now...
)

Again if not to scare why discredit the slackjaws? They do that well enough by themselves. There must be more to it.
Genetics is out. Psy Ops questionable. Disinfo....There must be a better way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join