It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens are master geneticists.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If Aliens are master geneticists and created us the way we are (so the stories go) why is it that they are always portrayed as short frail sickly looking baldy headed creatures?
Any images of them (aside from the hollywood aliens), seem like they have no strength or physical superiority to us, greys in particular.
If they had the technology to modify any race would they not make themselves more physically dominant? Why not make us more like them, if we are made in Gods image and as some say they are the Gods that created us?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
As far as them being the Gods that created us, well I have to say no.

Genetic manipulation, yes to that.

LMAO as to the part about why not make themselves more like us and less puny...

You ask good questions and there are many different ideas on the subject, the most popular being that they have come to the end of their species ability to reproduce and have begun making hybrids if you will of us earthlings to carry on their basic right to survive.

Take care!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Duhh!!! Haven't you seen Indiana Jones?? Teh Alienz have diamond bones so they are really super strong.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Some theories say that the God of the garden of Eden created the ADAM race clear of any ego and possible as a slave race to do the toils of the gods. The Serpent people (old ancient humans) came to the Adamic race females and convinced them that there is alot more to life than what their god was telling them. The fruit of knowledge.
Thus begins our cycle from the birth to the death of our ego.

Alan Alford's Gods of the New millenium goes into great detail as well as Sitchin I believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that each alien is puny looking. Alot of people tend to be paranoid or freaked out by the appearance of an alien and the capabilitys from being abducted from the home or caged inside an alien zoo. Ah now here comes the alien "powers" of telepathy and laser beams. Lmao

If you would never get freaked out or paranoid then you just haven't met the right alien race. Ah we're talking about many probable evolved aliens such as birds, reptiles (The reptile "alien" or "native terran probablly as old as the dinosaurs" was known long before David Icke and his disliked theorys. Same goes for the grays "insects/grey looking?"), insects, giant sized, small sized, human-appearance looking?
You just never know. An you probably will never meet an alien besides a flying saucer, if you do meet an alien lucky you!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by moonmonster]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
What I dont understand is with all the genetic technology they are said to have how can they come to the end of thier species? We seem to have a fertility epidemic which is why IVF etc is so prevalent now. If we can deal with this I am sure ET could do so much better?

Another thought which hadn't occured to me until Moonmonsters post is that insects are said to be the best survivors (cockroaches surviving nukes for instance) and ants have phenominal strength so maybe the gangly look is deceptive. That said, your opening statement about them looking puny. Look at the cliche grey.

Still, why is our appearance so different to them? There would have to be more similarities even with hybrids.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just because someone knows a lot about something doesn't mean that they know everything about it.

Just because someone knows a lot about something doesn't mean there isn't someone else, somewhere else, that may know more.

If the human genome itself contains billion and billions of bits of coded information, and we're only starting to "kinda" understand its basic structure and what certain little bits and combinations might mean...doesn't it stand to reason that, perhaps it will be a very long time before we ourselves are "master geneticists."

What if we're a lot less complex than we think we are an there are species out there that are a lot more?

Just as we have a lot to learn...so may they...even if they know a lot more than we do.

The wise man knows only that he knows nothing. It is the fool who knows everything.

That's my thought on the subject, anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
they obviously have no individuality, drones of some sort, engineered to look harmless and humanoid...

I'm sure the queen is a gigantic freakish monster with quite a rancid personality... they just send in the worker drones before the soldier greys arrive, we will all be quite appropriately horrified when they do

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

I fully understand and appreciate your views and that we are still in the eary stages of understanding the human ganome, but we have mapped a large part of it as well as many other animals. Scientists have managed to create a human/cow hybrid. Sure the fetus only lasted a few days but it is more than we had ten years ago. This brings me back to my point. If WE are a hybrid of aliens and whatever they used (Monkeys?) then they would have a substantially better grasp on genetics than us and would have to know thier own genetic make up pretty well do achieve this.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If you only look at the greys you would be right but when you dive deeper into the whole alien-thing you would see that they have indeed other races that do have a near-perfect body, telepathy and the whole thing.

But there is such a big range of info laced with disinfo that you would have to meet every alien ravce face to face, take a ride in their spacecraft and study their material for years before you can weed everything out. The chance of that happening are smaller than you getting hit by lightning while painting your feet purple and having a monkey pooping on your head. Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
...which is why IVF etc is so prevalent now. ...

We have a "fertility issue" because so many women are (not to put too fine a point on it) NOT BREEDING WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR PRIME BREEDING YEARS.

Women who are about 16-24 find it the easiest to become pregnant and carry to term. When women do not have children in those years that it is EASIEST for them to conceive, is it any wonder why they have to resort to IVF?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think that maybe they have never seen such strong healthy gravity resistance muscled people like us in there time and technology limited galactic excursions. If I was a male Alien and had a little bit of testosterone, I would want to breed into the human race. What is weird is there feeble excuse as to why they need to abduct so many humans to understand us....If they are so advanced, wouldn't they learn enough from just one human? This is what makes me feel the greys are up to genetic sneekiness.....Other aliens seem to be much more low key. Has any other alien species been accused of unlawful kidnapping of the nocturnal tye, complete with a free unsolicited physical.I guess some people wouldn't complain about the free pathology if the aliens bothered to send them their results!!

As there are worlds without number in this limitless universe It makes logical sense there would be spicies without number. As the people on this planet have their own free agency, we have a range of tempraments,from good to bad,I think that on any other planet where they are not collective minded bee like worker drone mentality, they would range in vice and disposition like us. Maybe there are planets where they have overcome through evolution their base desires and are nearly incapable of "bad". Limitless possibilities exist in a limitless universe. I think it is stupidly narrow for anyone to say that aliens are all good or all bad,no one , even the aliens can never know the entire universe as it never ends, imposable to get the statistics on that one!
I guess we will be lucky to meet the nice ones if it happens. What scares me is that we might meet some Aliens who consider us way down low on the food chain. This could happen as well as us being visited by friendly peaceful aliens . I would like some aliens to visit us who had the strength to disregard a silly government and come strait to us people with peaceful sollutions to our problems and a better calmer social structure to leave us with. Bring us utopia!!!!Please!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Harman,
I get your point, but the greys are pretty much all we see as aliens except as mentoned in hollywwod, so this is all we really have to go on.

sir_chancealot
The infertility thing is belive it or not effecting younger people these days. Not just females. Males are also in this catagory for various reasons.

For all others, there is a post by Anonymous which for some reason is not shown but is worth a read so I will quote it here...I found it insiteful and hilarious in parts...

I think that maybe they have never seen such strong healthy gravity resistance muscled people like us in there time and technology limited galactic excursions. If I was a male Alien and had a little bit of testosterone, I would want to breed into the human race. What is weird is there feeble excuse as to why they need to abduct so many humans to understand us....If they are so advanced, wouldn't they learn enough from just one human? This is what makes me feel the greys are up to genetic sneekiness.....Other aliens seem to be much more low key. Has any other alien species been accused of unlawful kidnapping of the nocturnal tye, complete with a free unsolicited physical.I guess some people wouldn't complain about the free pathology if the aliens bothered to send them their results!!

As there are worlds without number in this limitless universe It makes logical sense there would be spicies without number. As the people on this planet have their own free agency, we have a range of tempraments,from good to bad,I think that on any other planet where they are not collective minded bee like worker drone mentality, they would range in vice and disposition like us. Maybe there are planets where they have overcome through evolution their base desires and are nearly incapable of "bad". Limitless possibilities exist in a limitless universe. I think it is stupidly narrow for anyone to say that aliens are all good or all bad,no one , even the aliens can never know the entire universe as it never ends, imposable to get the statistics on that one!
I guess we will be lucky to meet the nice ones if it happens. What scares me is that we might meet some Aliens who consider us way down low on the food chain. This could happen as well as us being visited by friendly peaceful aliens . I would like some aliens to visit us who had the strength to disregard a silly government and come strait to us people with peaceful sollutions to our problems and a better calmer social structure to leave us with. Bring us utopia!!!!Please!

[edit on 28/6/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Hello!
Michael Tsarion have an interesting work about this subject.
If you or someone are interested you can find on internet.
He publish a book named Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation and a DVD with the same name, also this DVD is the Program 1 of the Origins & Oracles, a DVD pack including 6 programs.
Program 1: Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation
Program 2: 2012: Where History Ends
Program 3: Divination & the Goddess Tradition
Program 4: Weapons of Mass Deception: Behind the New World Order
Program 5: Astro-Theology & Sidereal Mythology
Program 6: The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media
Like i said before, for me is very interesting he's work/research and maybe you find some answers or not.

Regards.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My question is a lot more basic.

if they have such incredible genetics knowledge, how come they are still drawing blood from people today just like they did to Betty and Barney Hill 40 years ago?

Haven't the grays moved beyond 1969?

I mean, earth scientists can now to genotyping from cigarette butts you've smoked, or a soiled tissue. But the aliens are still drawing buckets of blood from their victims. They haven't learnt of in vitro fertilization, either; they still rely on rape, apparently.

which makes me believe they are mythic rather than solid 3d entities.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Maybe, Greys are from our future. That being they are indeed evolved from Humans and have developed a level of technology that allows them to travel back through time to ensure their own survival.

That would be where the Novelty comes in, and the Universe is a novelty-conserving engine. Therefore should we assume that intergalactic travels is possible, we must also then presuppose that time travel is also possible as both are ideas so far removed from Levels of Novelty currently allowed withing the limitations of our Space/Time.

We currently do not know whether or not Artificial intelligence is possible, but surely when it comes into existence a New period of novelty will have been entered. We could then rightly assume that both the problems of time and space travel will be solved with the aid of this new Entity.

The AI will then create advanced simulations of the Universe and Calculate that 'Human' Time travelers are indeed responsible for the inexplicable changes in the Humanoids on this planet over the past 500 000 years - changes pointing towards an unavoidable conclusion.... That Mankind is a Genetic Experiment perpetually conducting itself as a Direct Result of the Laws of the Inverse Square and the Conservation of novelty

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

That just reminded me of a thread a read here a while back about a theory that is a cross between yours and Antars. To paraphrase, it basicallt said that the Aliens are us from the future and our genetic make up had deteiorated and through time travel they are coming back to collect 'clean' DNA and the reason there has been no contact is so they do not disturb the space time thing. Laughable but vaguely plausible in the way it was originally written.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

My question is a lot more basic.

if they have such incredible genetics knowledge, how come they are still drawing blood from people today just like they did to Betty and Barney Hill 40 years ago?

Haven't the grays moved beyond 1969?

Well, asides from the "realistic" approach to that question (in that they don't exist) you could look at it from a different perspective.

I always figured that if an alien species is doing something that seems incomprehensible, it's probably best to apply the same rules one applies to human society to that of the E.T.

Using our society as a template, if you will.

From this simple line of reasoning, one can presume that the E.Ts are getting something out of watching us - perhaps they are merely trying to find something, a biological anomaly in our race.

Perhaps they are simply being paid to watch us, like those agents we see in our cities.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Or, possibly, their goal is not genetic research per se, but instead it is to scare the pee out of their victims.

It is interesting that the victims from back in 1969 to today have "understood" what was being done to them as genetic in nature. Maybe they use symbols to communicate genetic manipulation. most abductees wouldn't recognize a microtome or a centerfuge; but they would figure out that someone wants samples of their precious bodily fluids in order to alter their DNA.

In other words, if the aliens are doing genetic research, then they aren't very good at the task.

But if their goal is to scare the bejesus out of abductees, their program has been wildly successful.

So maybe that is their game all along. psy ops.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

But if their goal is to scare the bejesus out of abductees, their program has been wildly successful.

So maybe that is their game all along. psy ops.

I dont see how that is thier sole objective. Is it just for poops and giggles? Is there a more sinister aspect to it? If it was Psy Ops would they not target a wider group or do it in mass? As it is they only grab a few slack jaws here and there that no one would really believe anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join