It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo awareness over the UK at last, its almost here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
admin edit: removed hyper emotional, non ATS, demands from opening of post.

These are exciting and truly wonderful times for people whove waited for so long for the ice to be lifted so to speak, in the UK.

ive often complained in the past about how little ufo coverage there has been in the UK, or how there has been such a lack of seriousness or consistency with regards to reports or investigations,

Howver the last couple of months has been absolutly swamped with genuine credible reports of sightings by civilians and military and police all over the UK,

Anybody who lives in the UK will tell you we have never had anything like this before, yes once every month or two youll hear an odd report about a crop circle or a `light in the sky` but when was the last time you heard the media spend so much time and coverage on crop circles (including the one with the pi digits which is the most advanced crop circle yet), and ufos on a CONSTANT BASIS, clearly explaining it (not just a two line report) and following up the next day with more stories (ie not just a one off deal), now theres never ever been almost 2 months of major reports almost simultaneously in the UK news, and my gran is 85 and lived here all her life, and if she says that then its true.

Yes you can say `oh theyve realised it sells so thats why they are reporting more about ufos`, i dont think so, the BBC dont sell newspapers yet they have had it on their front website three times in the last week, i think its a sign of peoples` awareness changing and its a sign that disclosure is almost here!

Now that ufo phenomenon (i refuse to call it `ufo fever` because this isnt an illusion its real), has hit the UK, I dont think theres anywhere in the world that hasnt been flooded with sightings and fly overs, isnt it obvious: THEY WANT TO BE SEEN, they WANT TO SHOW US THEY ARE HERE~

Once we are all aware, then we will be ready for first contact,
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that, thats how logic goes

We are so close, i definatly think itll be way before the end of this year!

Comments please thanks

[edit on 6-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Something is going on with these UFOs and I want answers!!!!

I saw one myself in clear daylight a few months back and showed my family too. We all observed it for 15 mins! It was a silver egg shape object hover and moving silently for a while and then moving at about 60mph then stopping. It was as if it was searching for something. It 'seemed' to be glowing because the sun was relfect off its shiny surface. The size was approximately that of a 5 bedroom house. I am a plane spotter BTW.

WE WANT ANSWERS FROM THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who obviously know what's going on because they don't treat it as a 'threat').

WE WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes jinni,
however just the fact that theres these constant wave of reports being taken seriously for the first time probably in our lifetimes here in the UK, is a massive step!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by elithepleiadian]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ive never seen one but do believe they exist....how can no one think that they dont when there are so many witness statements, videos out there...people just choose to ignore it because they think its pure sci-fi......I have seen two objects move at extreme speeds, one in India and one here in the UK but I just put them down to satellites....they were too high for me to make anything of them....but other experiences have made me conclude that what we are seeing is real....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hmm i felt for some time we are in the middle of Cosmic Journey Mk 2. What is Cosmic Journey i hear you cry? Well if you read Timothy Good's book Ailen Liason you will know what i am on about. In a nutshell it is staged disclousre. I think we are seeing this now. Let's look at events this year so far. Vatican says it's ok to beleive in Ailens. the Texas UFO whoo haa. Increased sightings in the UK. Damn i was on holiday when the UFo showed up in Cardiff (how inconsiderate of them!!! :lol
and the MOD sightings which is reminicasant in some ways to Rendlesham Forest back in December 1980. Then you have announcements of rocky like planets being found and to date NASA has said "Oh look we have found water ice on Mars". I almost forgot, the release of UFO files by the MOD.

Unlike previous UFO flaps like the one we are in now, there has never been so much activity like this . I do feel we are in for an exciting ride. Will it all come out this year? No i dont think so. But give it a few more years and i think we will see First Contact take place. We just need to be patient!.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think you will find that the recent rise of reports in the UK can be attributed to the fast growing persuit of releasing Chinese Lanterns.

It is alledged that the Police Chopper incident, was a Chinese Lantern one of many released at a Wedding party, 3 miles down the road on the same evening and around the same time.

The story concerning the Soldiers who filmed 13 UFO's in a barracks in Shropshire, has also been exposed as being Chinese Lanterns, released from a hotel in the same town around the same time, and as part of a wedding party.

Whilst these Chinese Lanterns remain on legal sale in the UK they will only serve to cloak what may really be out there.

So I wouldn't get too exited, I dont think "they" are quite here yet!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Chinese Lanterns make sense.

Don't deny the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elithepleiadian
SNIP

Ooohkay. Is there a mod around or what. Someone's off their meds again.

Mod Edit- removed post by banned member

[edit on 26-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elithepleiadian

There was media frenzy about it back in '93/94 when I was asked to go public,especially as the military were involved on one occasion. I reluctantly came forward.

I am glad that the UK is picking it back up again, as there is going to be so many sightings that they will be deluged with the evidence. The BBC spoke of an article in the Sun paper. Just like the woman in the paper, she is like me in that she can sense them, and knows that they are going to be coming in great numbers.

The sightings will be hard to dismiss. Watch the skies.
Love light and peace

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OOOH! So you think we are in for a cosmic spectacular. Sounds exciting. I've yet to see my first UFO!!! Will be keeping my fingers crossed. But how do you know of this? Is this something you have been told personally? I would love to hear more as you have got me interested!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Chinese Lanterns make sense.

Don't deny the truth.

I fail to see the Logic of a Helicopter chasing a chinease lantern? Helicopters last i heard travel a lot faster than these lanterns, and if the wind is strong enough to push this object over 100 mph then i promise you the helicopter wouldnt have been airborne.

Something is deff happening not just here but all over the world, and i very much doubt they are all down to chinease lanterns, maybe one or two, but you cant start shouting lantern for an object as big as a house because someone has a party down the road, thats just ridiculous IMO.

The cat is coming out of the bag, and good for us its not getting shoved back in.

Military craft?.........maybe
Aliens?...........maybe
Chinease lanterns?.......nahhhhhh, thats a lame excuse used months ago which didnt cut it then either, even the hoaxer of the latest phoenix lights who claimed he did the lanerns was a hoaxer...

so where does that leave it? denying something is happening? you watch something is going to give big time.. then there will be no denying anything.

I also think the huge 70's sightings where a pre curser for what is happening now.

new topics

top topics

join