It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are all UFO videos/pictures in such bad quality..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was watching this clip with my husband earlier today

tv.phaseiii.org...

as it is in the humor section I assume it is a fake. If it is , it's really convincing.
my husband is a bit of a skeptic and even he said that seeing something like that almost makes him believe.
The problem is that it doesn't matter even if we do get a perfect piece of alien/UFO footage, people are always going to doubt it and think that it is fake no matter what the quality.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The alien interview video at that link is alright. It's hard to tell what exactly is going on, and whether its real or not. There are some medical examiners that keep looking at it and stuff. That video with the world trade center (God bless it) is pretty good, if it's fake. On the mexican link site, there is also what seems to be that video from the screenshot preview given, but when you click on it, it doesn't work. It would be alittle more convincing if it wasn't in the humor section lol, but whoever did it did a relativly decent job. I didn't look at it to well or long though.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

... That video with the world trade center (God bless it) is pretty good, if it's fake.

Yes it is a known fake.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join