It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens doesnt want any Disclosure at all???Maybe is not the Gov after all...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If ETs really really wanted contact and full disclosure, they'd land en masse instead of play silly peek-a-boo games.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I couldn't agree more..  People want to think that if their are beings coming here from somewhere else, natrually they would want to help us advance and develope.  No one ever stops to look at how we treat beings of a lesser intellect here on earth.   We slaughter animals for no good reason ever day and think nothing of it.  No one really cares about how they are treated, and animals really have no rights.  Why because they are just STUPID animals not HUEMAN BEINGS right!   So what do you think beings with the type of intellect it would take to travel to other Galaxy would think about us after a quick study?  What do you think about or species, take a step back and take a good look at our world and what we've done to it, and what we continue to do to it.   I've said this before and I'll say it again.  I hope that we aren't being visited by other beings from somewhere else because if we are they will more than likly see us for what we truly are, a CANCER, VIRUS killing this beautiful planet.  They are more than likly trying to figure out how to rid the planet of such a horrible infection.  Don't we do the same thing when looking for a cure to some type of virus. We take samples and try to see how to get ride of the infection 100% so that the patient is not only cured but immune.

So basically they are scared of our dumb asses.

No.. Is a doctor afraid of a virus in a patient that he is attempting to cure? Not at all. Is the doctor trying to figure out how to make the Virus a better Virus? No he doesn't give a damb about the Virus he is only interested in saveing the patient, which in this case would be Earth. So they take samples, how would a Doctor talk to a Virus, or why would he care about how the Virus feels about the test being run on it. The virus is just an annoyance/THREAT to the patient and therefore needs to be destroyed!

[edit on 6/26/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ceara thats what i am saying. We blame the lack of information because we think the Gov is hidding the stuff (surely they do) but like in any place there is good people and theres bad people..same with the Gov there are good folks and there are folks who think the info is a treath. But like I said and what about the Et's?..They are playing the ball too!
. why abductee people why show from time to time the ships and then do nothing about it? just makes us look perplexed and fools...heck we dont know from where they come from, what they are, why are they here, the onlyinfo we have are from abductee's and that info can be implated, can truth, can be a lie..who knows?..

What i am trying to express is that we cant blame from everything to our Gov...the et's (whatever they are) are too confy in this system and are playing their own game and they like it, what can the Gov do to stop this?..has far i know nothing if the Et's just wants to be present they will and the gov cant do a thing about it. Maybe they have a mutal agreement (i dont mess with you,you dont mess with me, business like usual)..maybe both sides dont know what the other true intentions are, maybe they are afraid..or maybe we are afraid.

The info we got is only from the abductee's (i am one myself) and really its very messy, some come with love and light words, others do experiments, there is no real concensus on what we are dealing with.

So like i said we cant blame the gov for everything! (dont think i am defeiding their position, i am just saying that et's to are playing this part and are real confy with this)...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Many governement have been in contact and many have had their chance for a disclosure of some kind to the world but in my opinion have been monitored by the ET's and can't.

WHY, The ET's won't allow disclosure to take place, they already know the majority is not ready to hear about it, some of the ET groups want us to naturally move forward and evolve and perhaps having all the religions out there plays a big part in our natural evolution process.

Most of us are not prepared!

Just think what would happen to the world if everyone suddenly stopped believing in their religion?

If the majority of the ET groups went public do you think the world would expect them to come down and rescue us from our world problems or ask for cures to every sickness and disease?

Think About It!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well what would we do if we landed on an inhabited planet?

Would we try to make contact with them? Or would we go in there with all guns blazing?

I think we'd study them first.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi folks,..this is a question that maybe we would never answer (at least for now) but i want to know what do you think about?..If aliens are eager to make "contact" they could easily do it and we all know this, they could easy put some mothership or full scale ufo's around big city's...we know at least that they can do this (phoenix lights).

Stop it, willya!

Just be careful mentioning these things. The active UFO proponents don't like it at all when someone points the finger away from the all-knowing, the truth-hiding governments that are solely responsible for the ufo NOT BEING OFFICIALLY REEEEAAAAL!!!!!!!!!! (damn, damn.)

You're obviously right. No one else controls the situation but the aliens. The problem is that the aliens control much more than anyone can imagine and it's not good to know about that. They are very responsible in this respect. That's because they know that they are real and what they can do -- and have been doing. You can do "Phoenix Lights" to observe the 50th anniversary of the Roswell UFO "crash," but you can't go further than that, unless you want to make real trouble -- I mean big time.

Speaking of "Phoenix Lights" . . .
Why not "Portland Lights" or "Salt Lake City Lights"? How the hell that Ashtar Command decides where and when to pop the cherries?

Do you have any idea, AlexD?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but;

Maybe the Aliens have plans for us.

This would explain two things;

A) Why they haven't tried to kill all of us.

and

B) Why they continue to abduct us.

For example, in the expanded DOOM universe it turned out that the hell creatures (cyberdemons, hell knights etc) actually came from a different dimension, one which we had, at points in our history, experienced individually and tried to tell others of the existence of this plane of reality.

It goes on to say that there is also an 'anti-hell'* (which isn't referred to as heaven, as demanded by the actual E.Ts themselves) which had fuelled humanity's evolution so that we'd be able to fight against the hell beings in the place of the 'anti-hell' creatures.

This is the kind of thing i'm talking about, the kind of bizzare purposes an advanced alien species could consider when looking upon a technologically inferior species, and their uses.

If you want my understanding of the situation, i think the Aliens want us to fight a war for them.

*They tried to explain the orbs that gave you 200 health/armour and invulnerability and all that, lol.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
From countless abduction cases (mainly jim sparks) the reason they dont get involved is because its a sort of a galactic type rule ( i know that sounds far fetched) to not impede on an evolving species.

I'm not convinced of the 'galactic rule' theory I'm afraid, have thought about it and I guess it would be a good, benign thing to do; even if it is a tad Star Trek.
I know they might be ETs, but I think they might have the same level of curiosity as we do - hence the reason they decided to travel into space in the first place, for knowledge and science and perhaps raw materials and new territory (hypothetically speaking anyways) and I think they would be pretty interesting in interfering with us strange humans. If they didn't want to interfere in our affairs then that pretty much debunks all abduction cases in my eyes.

Thats my little addition to the case

top topics

<< 1   >>

join