It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens doesnt want any Disclosure at all???Maybe is not the Gov after all...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi folks,..this is a question that maybe we would never answer (at least for now) but i want to know what do you think about?..If aliens are eager to make "contact" they could easily do it and we all know this, they could easy put some mothership or full scale ufo's around big city's...we know at least that they can do this (phoenix lights). We have always think that the Goverment have to do the disclosure and we always get angry why they dont trow the big stuf, why they hide the stuff and why they ridicule it on the media, but what about the ET's themselves, if they were so "eager" to do contact surely they would have do it really long time ago..maybe the ET doesnt want to happen any disclosure soon, maybe they prefer to be in the shadows like always do..

We can blame our GoV to be secretive, but we should blame too the aliens because they dtoo doesnt want all the stuff brought up!

so what do you think??

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It isn't the ETs or aliens, but the government's covering up of facts and information that most UFO researchers are upset about. If the government would just come clean about what they know, then we could get to the contact question.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From countless abduction cases (mainly jim sparks) the reason they dont get involved is because its a sort of a galactic type rule ( i know that sounds far fetched) to not impede on an evolving species.

ETs are standing by allowing us to make our own decissions. the govt is wrong for hiding, but then again, its just one govt, there are others which have gone full force into the science of UFOS, russia, mexico and others.

this is happening on a global scale , plus 60% of americans already believe, if your not down with the truth by now, your just too hard headed to change (im sure there are a few out there ready to believe).

for many other time/space reasons, aliens have the ability to travel time, so whose to say that our current year is the present moment to them, what if they already came to us in the past or future.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why it isnt the ET's or aliens??? they too are playing this game isnt? they are the ones that supouse want to have contact on a basis ( and we supously want contact too) what can the gov to stop this???. The Gov can suppress the info, they can hack the internet, they can put images different in your tv..but they cant shut off the sky, they cant controll what happen outside in our world on a daily basis...why do we always blame that gov for hidding the stuff, ETs too are playing this game and they too if they want disclosure they would just make contact, that simply..why they dont so it???..have we ever think maybe they are confy in this position...

We should blame the Gov for hidding the stuff, but we should blame the ET's for not coming full too!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'd be more inclined to trust an alien race from another planet than our current world governments. By what people are seeing in the sky on a daily basis leaves me to believe we are left with only 2 options.

1. Disclosure from aliens is happening on a large scale with low impact. High altitude viewings with the occasional low altitude incedent. The sightings if it is disclosure will continue to happen more frequently and at lower altitudes until the general population are so used to them they just go " I figured so" when they land at the next half time show at the super bowl.

2. The military are disclosing their new military craft so they can offer it as a new cold war strategy to control more than just the earth. Many other theories or conspiracies are possible, but I believe with the chopping of NASA's budget and killing the shuttle program they have decided it will be easier to fund futher advancements if these black projects are made public.

Either way it offers exciting new possibilities for our future. Then again we will probably still be saying this 50 years from now.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
From countless abduction cases (mainly jim sparks) the reason they dont get involved is because its a sort of a galactic type rule ( i know that sounds far fetched) to not impede on an evolving species.

ETs are standing by allowing us to make our own decissions. the govt is wrong for hiding, but then again, its just one govt, there are others which have gone full force into the science of UFOS, russia, mexico and others.

this is happening on a global scale , plus 60% of americans already believe, if your not down with the truth by now, your just too hard headed to change (im sure there are a few out there ready to believe).

for many other time/space reasons, aliens have the ability to travel time, so whose to say that our current year is the present moment to them, what if they already came to us in the past or future.

Well let say they have the golden rule (Galactic, or whatever) to not make contact with any inferior race (technological speaking), then why show up their UFO's sometime in the sky, why let some people remember their abductions fully or just some parts why make muddy the waters in a way to say it...

Can you think maybe they are confy with this position? the maybe they know, maybe they dont.. if they come full forward of course they would have to put an image to the public view! nd behave in someway. Maybe they prefer stay behind , put the waters muddy so nobody knows what exatly their intentions are, what exactly they are doing, they would not give any details just some bit and pieces if they want. If its only a group or many visting, they would not accountable!!!

Like i said we always blame the Gov for this..but i think the et's have to do too a lot of the blame.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

I'm not sure where you got the notion that "aliens" want contact? It would seem to me that something is already making contact. The fact that a huge "mothership" isn't hovering over your house or your nation's capital means your concept of contact isn't happening. That's all it means.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It could also be the all the UFO sightings are actually military aircraft. I just wish the government would be open so we would know if there have been any aliens visiting us. I am for full disclosure even if it would be disappointing.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

It could also be the all the UFO sightings are actually military aircraft.

Absolutely not. Sounds like you are reading the wrong UFO literature..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes they can fly the ships, let say they can put it whatever they want but i mean have integrity, come clean. The Gov we all at least we know doesnt want to deal with this wih this in the public eyes. Lets assume that the ET's (we still dont know if they are ET's, interdimensional beigns , time travelers, who knows).

Many abductess come with many different accounts, we cant say something for sure (about their experiences) they all comes with different type of aliens, different types of behaivor different types of operation. There is no concense even if they are from another planet, from another dimension from with in the earth itslef, from another time or another universe.

What i am trying to explain is that we always blame the Gov for not coming forward and straight about the situation, and the ET's what?..they too are not so forwar in a way. That's the question i put myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
So what do you think??

Try thinking in terms of time travel, not aliens, and the possible reasons for cover-up become much clearer. Contact with aliens is something that we could possibly deal with, however, contact with simple information that could alter or damage the present or future is an infinitely greater danger.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

I think if that were true they would have prevented the internet from happening..
I think if that were true they would not show themselves to people and let them remember it.
I think if that were true they would not mutilate cattle and abduct humans.

I think.. it is more likely that the government and religious establishments are covering it up for many reasons.

1. control
2 control
3 control

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Ok fair enough that does make some sense. I am not sure it accounts for all of it by any means though.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

ALL? lol nope. I just do not think that is possible.

I know we can do a great many things that we are not aware of, but that does not account for things that go beyond what we know and understand as unbreakable laws of physics. and certainly NOT more than 20 years ago or more.

at least I find it very unlikely however if nohup is correct.. that could explain that too.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Ok fair enough that does make some sense. I am not sure it accounts for all of it by any means though.

I personally don't think that there is a simple explanation for all of it, and that the proponents of the alien spacecraft only idea display a remarkable lack of imagination.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

well there you go though.. that's NOT all there is. There are some that see things that seem to NOT be craft but lifeforms. Who is to say they even NEED craft?

If there are many species that visit this planet or dimension then their means of travel between our existence or home and their own may be vastly different.

The UFO phonomenon seems limited in that aspect. And the lack of variety of craft among popular sightings leads one to believe that the fakes ought to be easy to identify. I have always wondered about that honestly. I have seen 2 definate UFO's in my lifetime other questionable things, but none of them looked like your classic flying saucer as almost 60% of these reports consist of. If there is a wide variety of visitors among us we many not see how most of them arrive and depart and probably do not even realize what they are if they are in our vicinity if they are beyond our perception.

There are many things that we do not understand and cannot explain. Some things that we think of as paranormal may in fact be related to something entirely different than what we theorize them to be.

It makes my brain hurt just thinking about this sometimes.

I have packing to do now, and a brain to massage for a while.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

It is a possibility we are seeing very advanced secret military aircraft. You do remember all of the triangle sightings, then the air force released information about the B-2 and stealth fighters (both triangles). I read all UFO literature, and want to be informed and that includes what skeptics have to say. I do wish to apologize as I should of used the word most and not all. We all here want the same thing and that is answers to our questions. It may be a disappointing answer to some if Roswell turned out to be the flying discs the German scientists were developing in WWII, but it would be an answer to the question.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJWhy it isnt the ET's or aliens??? they too are playing this game isnt? they are the ones that supouse want to have contact on a basis ( and we supously want contact too) what can the gov to stop this???. The Gov can suppress the info, they can hack the internet, they can put images different in your tv..but they cant shut off the sky, they cant controll what happen outside in our world on a daily basis...why do we always blame that gov for hidding the stuff, ETs too are playing this game and they too if they want disclosure they would just make contact, that simply..why they dont so it???..have we ever think maybe they are confy in this position...We should blame the Gov for hidding the stuff, but we should blame the ET's for not coming full too!
I couldn't agree more..  People want to think that if their are beings coming here from somewhere else, natrually they would want to help us advance and develope.  No one ever stops to look at how we treat beings of a lesser intellect here on earth.   We slaughter animals for no good reason ever day and think nothing of it.  No one really cares about how they are treated, and animals really have no rights.  Why because they are just STUPID animals not HUEMAN BEINGS right!   So what do you think beings with the type of intellect it would take to travel to other Galaxy would think about us after a quick study?  What do you think about or species, take a step back and take a good look at our world and what we've done to it, and what we continue to do to it.   I've said this before and I'll say it again.  I hope that we aren't being visited by other beings from somewhere else because if we are they will more than likly see us for what we truly are, a CANCER, VIRUS killing this beautiful planet.  They are more than likly trying to figure out how to ride the planet of such a horrible infection.  Don't we do the same thing when looking for a cure to some type of virus. We take samples and try to see how to get ride of the infection 100% so that the patient is not only cured but immune.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi folks,..this is a question that maybe we would never answer (at least for now) but i want to know what do you think about?..If aliens are eager to make "contact" they could easily do it and we all know this, they could easy put some mothership or full scale ufo's around big city's...we know at least that they can do this (phoenix lights). We have always think that the Goverment have to do the disclosure and we always get angry why they dont trow the big stuf, why they hide the stuff and why they ridicule it on the media, but what about the ET's themselves, if they were so "eager" to do contact surely they would have do it really long time ago..maybe the ET doesnt want to happen any disclosure soon, maybe they prefer to be in the shadows like always do..

We can blame our GoV to be secretive, but we should blame too the aliens because they dtoo doesnt want all the stuff brought up!

so what do you think??

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Why haven't they taken over our world?
What prevents them from coming here and dominating everything?

Peggy Kane says its because there's a net preventing them from coming in.
Yet clearly, the aliens are here.. but they allow wars and all that bad stuff to happen...

It's all so confusing!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

Originally posted by AlexDJWhy it isnt the ET's or aliens??? they too are playing this game isnt? they are the ones that supouse want to have contact on a basis ( and we supously want contact too) what can the gov to stop this???. The Gov can suppress the info, they can hack the internet, they can put images different in your tv..but they cant shut off the sky, they cant controll what happen outside in our world on a daily basis...why do we always blame that gov for hidding the stuff, ETs too are playing this game and they too if they want disclosure they would just make contact, that simply..why they dont so it???..have we ever think maybe they are confy in this position...We should blame the Gov for hidding the stuff, but we should blame the ET's for not coming full too!
I couldn't agree more..  People want to think that if their are beings coming here from somewhere else, natrually they would want to help us advance and develope.  No one ever stops to look at how we treat beings of a lesser intellect here on earth.   We slaughter animals for no good reason ever day and think nothing of it.  No one really cares about how they are treated, and animals really have no rights.  Why because they are just STUPID animals not HUEMAN BEINGS right!   So what do you think beings with the type of intellect it would take to travel to other Galaxy would think about us after a quick study?  What do you think about or species, take a step back and take a good look at our world and what we've done to it, and what we continue to do to it.   I've said this before and I'll say it again.  I hope that we aren't being visited by other beings from somewhere else because if we are they will more than likly see us for what we truly are, a CANCER, VIRUS killing this beautiful planet.  They are more than likly trying to figure out how to ride the planet of such a horrible infection.  Don't we do the same thing when looking for a cure to some type of virus. We take samples and try to see how to get ride of the infection 100% so that the patient is not only cured but immune.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by XcLuciFer]

So basically they are scared of our dumb asses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join